Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,265 members, 7,981,486 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Brief Autobiography Of Eze Moses Chinonso (elijah) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Brief Autobiography Of Eze Moses Chinonso (elijah) (295 Views)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial / Obituary Poster For Nollywood Actor, Chinonso Chukwujekwu Aka Bossman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Brief Autobiography Of Eze Moses Chinonso (elijah) by ThetrustMedia: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2023
The Brief Autobiography of Eze Moses Chinonso (Elijah)

Eze Moses Chinonso (Elijah) was born into the family of Mr. and Mrs. Clement and Augustina Eze, natives of Umundu and imilike, respectively.

He hails from Umundu, in the Udenu local government area of Enugu state, Nigeria. He is the third son and also the last son of the family.

He attended his primary school at the Oxford Memorial Nursery and Primary School in Umundu, after which he proceeded to the Oxford Secondary School, Ogwu Obollo Afor, one of the distinguishing schools in the Udenu local government.

He is an educator/examiner and also a talented writer, as seen in his yet-to-be-launched work of arts (novels) titled. “The innocent souls.” AND “the end of my sorrow.” Poems (Savior and Arise Africa).

He has made numerous impacts in his academic endeavors. He adored my students, teachers, and loved ones. His siblings include

Eze Solomon c.
Eze Emmanuel,
Eze Sarah C.
Eze blessing o.
Eze Ruth N.

He is currently in his 100 levels at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Take a look at Eze Moses Chinonso’s photos:
https://thetrust.ng/the-brief-autobiography-of-eze-moses-chinonso-elijah/

Re: The Brief Autobiography Of Eze Moses Chinonso (elijah) by stevencook: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
I love long jackets & this one is very unique Custom Leather Jackets NYC
Re: The Brief Autobiography Of Eze Moses Chinonso (elijah) by stevencook: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. Trbsystem

(1) (Reply)

@>ufc 283 Live Stream@reddit? / Omo Yoruba Learn From What Happenes In Sri Lanka / IWD: BAT Targets More Women Inclusion In Leadership, Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.