Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,111 members, 7,925,503 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation (290 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation by ECASH120: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you like don't get your PVC or sell your vote.

My happiness is we all buy from same economy and market. No market those that voted baba blu

Or Atiku

Or Obi

Na we all go suffer am

If Tinubu enters there it means dollar will be over 1500 and both the rich and poor will suffer it in fact the poor can manage themselves but the rich can't manage themselves.

Our dear nation is in a state of comatose and we all should forget tribalism, party affiliation or other sentiments to rescue this nation.

We have been stretched to our maximum and we cannot bear another government that will come to make our debt 100 trillion.

Fellow Nigerians, I beg you all in all sincerity let's vote Obi.

We can't afford another bad Governance and I see big revolution if we don't get it right this time.

This 2023 is very crucial to our existence as a nation.

We need to organise and rearrange this nation for at 8 years then after we come out from this comatose we can continue our political gambling and tribalism during election but this 2023, we don't have a choice other than to elect Obi to rearrange this nation any other option is the end of Nigeria.

If we don't vote Obi as an economist who is coming to cut down cost of running government, the next administration may not see where to borrow money to pay senators or cabinets

Do you know we borrow money to pay salaries? And the same 77 trillion we owe a senator still earns over 100 million monthly?

Save this thread.

Re: Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation by ECASH120: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
I urge Tinubu and Atiku supporters to please if possible reject peanuts they were given and vote Peter Obi because we don't have a choice.

You can continue to support your rubbish choice or political party after Obi's 8 years if not there will be no country called Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation by ECASH120: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
They borrow money to pay themselves and now the masses pay those money.

Why do you think other countries keep giving us loans?
Re: Nigeria Is In Comatose, I Weep For My Dear Nation by flexydote(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
ECASH120:
I urge Tinubu and Atiku supporters to please if possible reject peanuts they were given and vote Peter Obi because we don't have a choice.

You can continue to support your rubbish choice or political party after Obi's 8 years if not there will be no country called Nigeria

I don't think the next president can recover this. Before them go tackle bandits finish come dey think of ways to better the economy I don't think just 4yrs or even 8yrs will be enough

(1) (Reply)

2023: Akpabio Accuses A’ibom APC Chieftains Of Working For Atiku / 2023: We’re In Talks With Over 11 Political Parties For Alliance Ahead Of Genera / INEC CVR Forms Used For Selling Akara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.