Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,002 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dangers of Satisfied Immorality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers of Satisfied Immorality (406 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers of Satisfied Immorality by ebubeson: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Are you crazy to just sleep with someone; maybe a person of lower class; a house maid, a lady selling agboo, a nanny, a fish seller, an unattractive lady, a gateman, a local mechanic etc... Whether as a guy or as a lady, that sex urge you are willing to release on anybody, when you release to your satisfaction, come and tell us how far?

After sex, that your gate man that doesn't bath and that doesn't speak good English may start calling you baby to your irritation...With all your swag, when you finish releasing on that lady selling fish....

Think about it
Re: Dangers of Satisfied Immorality by Siminialaye20(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Dangers of Satisfied Immorality by Xtopherprince(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
For this new year?
Re: Dangers of Satisfied Immorality by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some even screw their cousins and get them pregnant eventually.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Love Shopping / A Question To The Moniker, Ourtruth24 / Spiritual Husband How True . ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.