Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force (39675 Views)

Notorious Bandit, Bello Turjii Is NOT An Officer - Police PRO Reacts / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts / Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by DispatcherLagos: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Na the way na, else he no go come here day talk nonsense.
One fine adamawa girl, if you see her , hips she get , color, very fair, if you see her glasses on her face, she resemble better baby, wetin end our relationship be say, her papa na Police. I swore never to have anything to do with a policeman or a daughter of a police man.

Till today she still day ask me why i took such an oath. After a very nasty experience with them despite being innocent, i have sworn to sack many policemen from their jobs, and I am keeping to that promise.
2 police men that did shit__ with me has lost their jobs and i am very okay with it.
Just like you bro, I will never have anything to do with a police man or woman.
Matter of fact, if any of my relatives chose to enlist.... that's the end of our relationship.
Light and darkness have nothing in common
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by gimakon2(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Just like you bro, I will never have anything to do with a police man or woman.
Matter of fact, if any of my relatives chose to enlist.... that's the end of our relationship.
Light and darkness have nothing in common

Final. No need to have idiots close.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Philipmoon2(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Whenever matures people are talking, just keep your mouth shut or better on move away from the place...
This topic is not meant for kids!
baretalk:
Most of these youths are foolish, they want to destroy themselves. They hate police because they are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by calmandwild101(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Tho I can’t say all the policemen are bad but majority of them had spoilt the good ones.i think government needs to monitor their activities closely
ExAngel007:
This post is heartbreaking - Lagos police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin, reacts to a Nigerian man's post expressing his hate for men of Nigerian Police force

The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has described as ''heartbreaking'' a tweet shared by a Nigerian man expressing his utter hate for men of the Nigeria Police Force.

It all started when Hundeyin reacted to a tweet about a Police officer who got injured by a hit-and-run driver.

Reacting to Hundeyin's post, the Nigerian man with the handle @MrOdanz said he would never help a dying police officer. His post reads;

''If I see a policeman dying by the roadside and needing help, God in heaven knows I will not help. I will jump and pass. I hate you guys. All of you Nigerian policemen. My experience with you guys have left me very bitter. Even you Mr. Ben, I hatenyou. You guys irritate me

"This post is heartbreaking. The cheering in the clmment section is more heartbreaking." Hundeyin wrote with a sad face emoji, in response to MrOdanz's tweet.

However, the Twitter user didn't relent and further said he has never had a good experience with policemen.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/this-post-is-heartbreaking-lagos-police-pro-benjamin-hundeyin-reacts-to-a-nigerian-mans-post-expressing-his-hate-for-men-of-nigerian-police-force.html
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by DispatcherLagos: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Final. No need to have idiots close.
I swear.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by 27Pushing30: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
lol .... This one hit you pass even the police men. Are you a police man?

Try to understand the difference between a norm, culture, a dented image of Nigeria police and the word generization

As it is now, the bad culture of the police, from extortion, robbery, killings of innocent citizens, bribery, corruption, human right abuses etc from different reports and incidences has dented the image of the police so badly that people only see police and not individuals.

Hence the generization.

Example - English class.

London police is cultured and never gets involved in human right abuses.

This is a generization, this also does not mean they don't have few corrupt cops.

Then don’t be bothered when i hate you l because of your religion, color of your skin, ethnicity,Gender etc.

After all my personal encounters with these things justifies my beliefs or attitudes.

Simple.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Philipmoon2:
Whenever matures people are talking, just keep your mouth shut or better on move away from the place...
This topic is not meant for kids!
Foolish thief, mature in stealing?

Thunder fire you twisted idiots. Mature in saying police should leave the streets for thieves and kidnappers?

Mature fool can't even construct simple sentence.

Mad pig.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
my brother I once shared this sentiment, please don't pray to be unfortunate with NPF it get why. I will soon share the crude experience here
You should be grown enough to know that there are bad eggs everywhere in Nigeria, go to any government office, bad eggs, go to church bad egg pastors, yes, some stupid officers act out of line, but there are decent officers too, who have died responding to robbery distress calls etc. You people think just one way.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Criminal will never have issues with criminals, after all, it takes two to tango they say
Mumu talk, if criminals come your house who you go call?

If you are being attacked, will you call ipob or bokoharam?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I don't know why people are arguing with you, seem like you are still a baby in life and that's why you have not had any reason to encounter a nigerain police.
I am telling you this today, the day you have a case, take it to the police and then you will remember everything we have told you here.

Police is your friend cheesy
Mr matured Methuselah, if you are being attacked do you call ipob or bokoharam?

Your dumb mature brain don't know that they are bad eggs everywhere, in every government sector and office in Nigeria, but they are some police men trying to do their jobs too. You idiot saying police like money will cheat, steal or rob if given the chance.

Mad old fool.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by DispatcherLagos: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

Mumu talk, if criminals come your house who you go call?

If you are being attacked, will you call ipob or bokoharam?
Which criminals are you referring to?
The ones that wear black uniforms or the ones that don't?
I've dealt with both and I can assure you that I prefer the ones that don't wear uniforms
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

You need to understand many of us are Legal people here. Stop capping things you are not sure of. California is not in the US too? abi america only has Texas as a state?

You need to come out and tell us what your intentions are. Searching phones when you do not have a warrant is flat out illegal, you have no jurisdiction before the law in any form to do such! you hear me?!!
In America states have their laws, it's possible Texas and California outlaw it, but I have seen criminals apprehended by police abroad, when they try to make a call, police seize their phones, sighting their safety. I have seen people at immigration get their phones scrutinized. If you don't know this, I doubt you have traveled out before. Police can go for your phone for various reasons, especially when you have been suspected, police work on suspicion too. Suspicion and leads/report is what police mainly work with.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Which criminals are you referring to?
The ones that wear black uniforms or the ones that don't?
I've dealt with both and I can assure you that I prefer the ones that don't wear uniforms
Now you are talking from your ass.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Whitecoal711: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Dawik:
Na who police never do shege no go know
Only new born babies never experience the evil of police in Nigeria,but I'm still fought this my opinion
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

uncle no day justify checking of phones without the rule of law and a search warrant like say na good thing. I once worked for a bank, classified information that do not meet third party eyes should not be made available because you wear uniform. Unless you are given a warrant, i see no reason why you should on the road side search peoples phones, you have to show a warrant, with the persons name on it, given orders to search and detain if found guilty. You do not make it look like you are met on the road, and its justifiable to search phones at disposals. Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya police na the same Mama. Me and my padi comot the other day, because them see the guy carry Jeep, them wan put cocaine inside e Jeep as them no see anything inside Phone, na that one day out for public safety? E be like you be policeman, no let people vent their annoyance on you this morning.

us wey like bluefilm, you wan come see some kain things way my girlfriends day send there, you wan blind abi?
Bank document is a different case from individual, that's why banks do their own KYC on individuals they keep account for. Of course bank document are confidential, this is different from the topic and discussion. Please stick with the subject of discussion.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by omojesu202(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2023
player007:

Someone broke into my Bbq shop.
Took my Gas and Generator.
Unfortunately for her. She was accosted by a Police man and woman.
Was invited to the police station to identify my properties.
Was asked to pay before the items will be released to me.
Paid #1500. Had to borrow it sef.
Police said the money is small. That I should not worry. That shebi I will need thier help again one day.
Na so I laugh.

And they will still collect from the thief ooo
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by baretalk: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2023
nnennachiji:

That’s not true. They must have a search warrant authorized by a Judge
But there is a clause, they can hold on to the phone.

"Thanks to the Fourth Amendment, the police cannot search your phone without a warrant. The police are allowed to ask you to unlock your phone and hand it over, but you have the right to decline this request.

However, a police officer can take your phone as evidence, even without a warrant. The police can hold your phone for as long as necessary but you don’t have to give them your cellphone password. If you do not share your password, the police cannot check through your"

My point is, if there is strong suspicion, they can hold your phone, yes I agree you can resist giving them password, but they can hold on to the phone, for as long as necessary.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by gimakon2(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

Bank document is a different case from individual, that's why banks do their own KYC on individuals they keep account for. Of course bank document are confidential, this is different from the topic and discussion. Please stick with the subject of discussion.

Ok, so a banker too is not an individual?
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by gimakon2(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

In America states have their laws, it's possible Texas and California outlaw it, but I have seen criminals apprehended by police abroad, when they try to make a call, police seize their phones, sighting their safety. I have seen people at immigration get their phones scrutinized. If you don't know this, I doubt you have traveled out before. Police can go for your phone for various reasons, especially when you have been suspected, police work on suspicion too. Suspicion and leads/report is what police mainly work with.

No day cap this thing. So america with 50 states minus the two accept the law?
Let me ask you they do not have TV and the news they debunk it right? Wetin you day talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Unclesamo(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

But there is a clause, they can hold on to the phone.

"Thanks to the Fourth Amendment, the police cannot search your phone without a warrant. The police are allowed to ask you to unlock your phone and hand it over, but you have the right to decline this request.

However, a police officer can take your phone as evidence, even without a warrant. The police can hold your phone for as long as necessary but you don’t have to give them your cellphone password. If you do not share your password, the police cannot check through your"

My point is, if there is strong suspicion, they can hold your phone, yes I agree you can resist giving them password, but they can hold on to the phone, for as long as necessary.

You are contradicting yourself...

The argument has been if police could SEARCH your phone. which you have been supporting since..

it seems you just checked now.

Always calm down...
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Judolisco:
it's a Nigerian problem... No be ur brothers and sisters dey police force
no be lie but e be like say e get wetin dem dey give them drink once they join that change them completely
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by enonche85(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2023
michlins:
Honestly,it takes special grace not to utterly hate the men of Nigeria police force.

How the force keeps recruiting the very worst of Nigeria people and do everything to protect their own is appalling.

Anyways I hope they have a change

why can't they use the same method of recruitment like the DSS or even the army is what I don't know.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Fuckyoumod: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2023
27Pushing30:

Then don’t be bothered when i hate you l because of your religion, color of your skin, ethnicity,Gender etc.

After all my personal encounters with these things justifies my beliefs or attitudes.

Simple.
it's ok, but you didn't get my message.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Goddyrichie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Idiot is Nigerian police from other country? No! They are Nigerians, idiot, whatever you see in police, leadership are the product of the society or Nigeria which they came from, Nigerians are yahoo yaoo, ritualist, arm robber ,cultist, 419, murderer etc idiot any one of them you belong to one day the law will catch up with. Stop the hate for officers and men and do the right thing. IAM a Nigerian with different mentality
ogun go kill u I’m not into all this that you mention NPF are very wicked people 99% of them I know what I’m talking about I pray u be they’re victim one day and see what I’m talking about
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Everbryte: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unfortunately, this is the sad reality. This can be very heartbreaking to sane police officers and there are hundreds of sane police officers in Nigeria.

On the flip side, millions of Nigerians and homes have been heartbroken by policemen and police brutality.

I used to hear it & watch it on screen but on Nov 25,2022, about 10 PM. I was technically kidnapped by Policemen of Ilupeju Police station from their station - they tried to force me into keke, to Mushin to go cash out at a POS operator who they claim operates till late hours just because I said that I had only 5k on me when they demanded for 30k; I mean I do not even know Mushin. I summoned courage & refused to Oblige,
I told them I cannot go with them in their keke in the dark, I don't know the driver or the accompanying policeman, I can only do transfer or go to nearest bank. Eventually we rode in my car to fidelity bank in Ilupeju and I cashed out for them and they let me go. I have never found myself in that level of vulnerability all my life, but I knew if i had to go home with my life, I had to become a fool and not look at looses.

What was my offense? U-turn on town planning way by town planning office. I just came from the Indian quarters to head up to Gbagada, it was getting to 9PM and the road was free, so I was like instead off hitting Ikorodu road to go turn back all the way at Ojuelegba bridge or Jibowu, the road was calm with no vehicle coming, I turned, trying to negotiate to Anthony bridge inward Gbagada, The inspector & his team from Ilupeju (who were on illegal/criminal road block) stopped me, along side others that I met there and some were stopped after me.

They requested that we follow them to station, despite all my pleas, they threatened to deflate my Tyre/shoot. Eventually, I followed them, others followed behind me, the police officer with the cocked gun entered my car, sat in front and refuse to use the seat belt that it is against their rule, so the alarm for the belt was disturbing till we got to their station.

Getting to the station, I realised that all the other cars are gone, the one that was following closely while trying to pullup where he was asked to park, just reversed with speed and escaped - I was also their only female victim.

There was nothing formal about the whole process, no entry/log in their station. myself or the vehicle did not enter the station, they just used the station as a base for crime. they brought out the keke from the station.

The wise thing would be to ask them to formalise, leave the vehicle there and return to pay the appropriate fines to govt coffers( which can still be looted as against outright criminal police brutality) but I was to travel out of town with early morning flight, this is what really made me to become a vegetable for them. I did not want to disrupt my travel plans and when I returned, time has evolved, I considered it stale and decided to let it slip.
If I were to be in town, I would have returned to the station to know the name of the inspector on duty that night and the two officers who bullied me - the one who pointed the gun9rode in my car) and the other who brought the keke, to forcefully take me to Mushin(whether it was actually to extort money or outright kidnap), I leave vengeance for God - for me, I was helpless, the inspector said they don't want to see me cry, if I cry they will shoot.
I am very grateful to God, if those criminals discovered that I had a reasonable amount of money in the car, I wouldn't live to tell this story. I had to make sure that I return with that car that night.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by IamANigerianMan: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ogun go kill u I’m not into all this that you mention NPF are very wicked people 99% of them I know what I’m talking about I pray u be they’re victim one day and see what I’m talking about
It is crimiinal or potential criminal that are victim , Nigerians are thieves, they commit all manners of crimes, Ritualist, 419,Killing, terrorism, Yahoo yahhoo, Stealing, Arm robbery , One chance etc,
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Judolisco(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
habsydiamond:
no be lie but e be like say e get wetin dem dey give them drink once they join that change them completely
nothing oh... Jst d gun... Carry gun/power give average Nigerian and they'll misbehave
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by habsydiamond(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Judolisco:
nothing oh... Jst d gun... Carry gun/power give average Nigerian and they'll misbehave
that's true.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by olowoeyinkule1: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Konjiboii:
Omo that guy just speak all of us mind

Whalai talai, u deserve 2 bottles of Odeku for this yr comment.
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by MasterShifu010(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
My friends motor bike got stolen by some boys on New Year’s Day , he went to report at a police station , the police were like , “ shebi you know them abi ?, just put eye for them, anytime you see them, just come and call us ..”
After my guy don open file with like 3k come buy pen with 500 and some other small sortings wey make am spend like 5k that day only to be told to put an eye out for the boys , then why did he come to report in the first place .
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

99% is a lie and exaggeration.

It is no exaggeration if you are of the opinion that collecting bribe is a crime. I reserved that 1% for the unknown police officers who don't collect bribe or extort the citizens
Re: Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force by Oxfordgrade: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

You should be grown enough to know that there are bad eggs everywhere in Nigeria, go to any government office, bad eggs, go to church bad egg pastors, yes, some stupid officers act out of line, but there are decent officers too, who have died responding to robbery distress calls etc. You people think just one way.
Granted! My question now is: why do the good ones always hide and don't speak up when the bad eggs as you said perpetrate evil on the defenceless ones? Or the good ones always resumed after the evil has been done? Sense that you are an officer, may be a good one... Please do let me know why the good ones always go quiet in the face of evil by fellow officers. I am a victim, please help get justice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Man Steals Bra In Delta, Looking For Panties To Pick, Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.