Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,304 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation (587 Views)

We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu / Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by Uba76: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
The National Director of Publicity and Advocacy of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Hakeem Baba-Ahmed has said Peter Obi’s presidency in 2023 “could end the Biafran cause”.

Baba-Ahmed said the “most formidable foe” of the Labour Party presidential candidate is “the violence in the East”.

The elder statement also expressed his belief that it would be difficult for the former Anambra State governor to emerge victorious in next month’s poll, considering he is battling “titans” – Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.

Baba-Ahmed wrote: “Peter Obi’s Labour Party would have made a greater impact if he had earlier charted a different course as a different politician and created greater distance from the titans that he is fighting today.

“His hard-core fanatical followers believe more in miracles than in the routine trudging, hustling, and negotiating for votes.

“His primary constituency is wrought with multiple cross-cutting political interests, and he is unable to resolve a primary contradiction: his presidency could end the Biafran cause, wiping out a lot of the beneficiaries of an idea whose essence can be found in every inch of Nigeria.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/05/elder-from-the-north-predicts-the-obi-and-biafra-agitation/
Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by Goodday90(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
These people will leave the huge log of wood in their own eyes and start helping you remove speck from yours

Boko haram and bandits have been killing and causing havoc in the north but no,let see the other way

1 Like

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbos like me are not afraid of being judged ...no we love it .but what we hate is changing the standard of template when it gets to Igbo

OBJ became president despite OPC violence ...Yorubas even rewarded the man who headed that violence against Nigerians and massacred people with a chieftaincy title today

Jonathan became president inspite of militancy ,ateke is a king today , tompolo is a government contractor , one from. Bonny is in the house of reps , asari is a government contractor

Buhari became president inspite of boko haram ..
Gumi, the other one that's a minister , herds man group leaders use motorcade

But when it comes to Peter obi , that has always been a pan Nigerian , the standard is changed ,
Igbos must unite 100% ( has it happened anywhere in the world before )
Igbos must be peaceful ..is there anywhere peaceful in Nigeria ?

They hypocrisy is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by Tinububalls: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
mrvitalis:
Igbos like me are not afraid of being judged ...no we love it .but what we hate is changing the standard of template when it gets to Igbo

OBJ became president despite OPC violence ...Yorubas even rewarded the man who headed that violence against Nigerians and massacred people with a chieftaincy title today

Jonathan became president inspite of militancy ,ateke is a king today , tompolo is a government contractor , one from. Bonny is in the house of reps , asari is a government contractor

Buhari became president inspite of boko haram ..
Gumi, the other one that's a minister , herds man group leaders use motorcade

But when it comes to Peter obi , that has always been a pan Nigerian , the standard is changed ,
Igbos must unite 100% ( has it happened anywhere in the world before )
Igbos must be peaceful ..is there anywhere peaceful in Nigeria ?

They hypocrisy is annoying
My brother, you nailed it.
This is hypocrisy at its peak. Fools setting standards for an Igbo man.
Before we become president of the country we need to metamorphose into a Saint.
I love Nigeria but Nigeria doesn't love me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by mrvitalis(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinububalls:

My brother, you nailed it.
This is hypocrisy at its peak. Fools setting standards for an Igbo man.
Before we become president of the country we need to metamorphose into a Saint.
I love Nigeria but Nigeria doesn't love me.

I can understand the facts they hate Igbos ( even tho they are too much of cowards the say it openly )

My own issue is why are you bent on sharing the same country with a tribe of 40 million people that you hate and are in your face everyday

Is this not mental health issue ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by Tinububalls: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

I can understand the facts they hate Igbos ( even tho they are too much of cowards the say it openly )

My own issue is why are you bent on sharing the same country with a tribe of 40 million people that you hate and are in your face everyday

Is this not mental health issue ?
I don't think that they do hate us, they envy us.
Our packaging and pride can bring low self esteem.
I don't blame them, I just want them to see us the way we are. They feel threatened by the mention of the word Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by ImperialYoruba: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uba76:
The National Director of Publicity and Advocacy of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Hakeem Baba-Ahmed has said Peter Obi’s presidency in 2023 “could end the Biafran cause”.

Baba-Ahmed said the “most formidable foe” of the Labour Party presidential candidate is “the violence in the East”.

The elder statement also expressed his belief that it would be difficult for the former Anambra State governor to emerge victorious in next month’s poll, considering he is battling “titans” – Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.

Baba-Ahmed wrote: “Peter Obi’s Labour Party would have made a greater impact if he had earlier charted a different course as a different politician and created greater distance from the titans that he is fighting today.

“His hard-core fanatical followers believe more in miracles than in the routine trudging, hustling, and negotiating for votes.

“His primary constituency is wrought with multiple cross-cutting political interests, and he is unable to resolve a primary contradiction: his presidency could end the Biafran cause, wiping out a lot of the beneficiaries of an idea whose essence can be found in every inch of Nigeria.”

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/05/elder-from-the-north-predicts-the-obi-and-biafra-agitation/

I already said Ibos are living and enjoying privileges of a subsidized existence.

Im glad this is confirmed few days later by someone very close to the LP ticket.

The ibo subsidy in Nigeria need to be brought to an end. The privilege is a handicap to others.

1 Like

Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinububalls:

I don't think that they do hate us, they envy us.
Our packaging and pride can bring low self esteem.
I don't blame them, I just want them to see us the way we are. They feel threatened by the mention of the word Igbo.
You as an Igbo man can someone packaging make you have low self esteem ?

Instead it makes me to double my hustle ooh ... possibly learn from you to improve my knowledge base
Re: Elders From The North Predicts The Obi And Biafra Agitation by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
I honestly feel for Tinubu seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Pasuma the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in Jos is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Lithium, Nickel & Oil Deposits In The North, SE To Apply To Join North. / Please What Is APC Campaigning On? (Pics) / The Sufferings currently have added more to Labour Party Appeal-Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.