Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,303 members, 7,936,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Suicide On My Mind, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide On My Mind, Please Help (284 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by nokia1000(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sometimes suicide comes to mind due to frustration.
I graduated since 2008 till now life have been difficult. I have people in top positions in different companies but failed to help.
Now I am riding okada to earn a living with my family.
Many times when I look at what I am passing through, it hurts so much.
Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by alpharoyalty: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
You graduated since 2008?
You didn't develop yourself,learn new skills, certification etc ?
In life, you make yourself to be a sought-after not make yourself to sought-after.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by nokia1000(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I got HSE certificate from institute of safety professionals of Nigeria.
I am also a trained oil and gas field process operator.
Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by yrhuhfy113: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
nokia1000:
I graduated since 2008 till now life have been difficult. I have people in top positions in different companies but failed to help.

If you commit suicide, God will punish you for being weak and mentally lazy
LOOK AT YOU... you have been riding okada... is that not better than being dead? why can't you move from okada to keke... I hope you didnt marry as an okada rider or pregnant any lady, then it would mean you were careless... now you are in karma you want to kee yaself... calm down and face life.. E GO BETTER.

See, learn relevant skills and grow... simple... change environment, mosque or church...be with people who are happy and things will be better as long as you are ready to work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by superCleanworks(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you commit suicide, God will punish you for being weak and mentally lazy

God's PA has spoken.
Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by superCleanworks(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
nokia1000:
I got HSE certificate from institute of safety professionals of Nigeria.
I am also a trained oil and gas field process operator.

HSE and doing okada. I hope you are practicing the safety with your helmet sha.

life is not sweet for anybody. if you like take the exit door, if you like stay and make new business plans that you can achieve in the next 6-8 months.
Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by Freelane33(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
I’m
Not a pastor or a seer , go on few days fasting and prayer and tell God what you want bro . Nothings is big for God to do
Trust him
nokia1000:

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind, Please Help by yrhuhfy113: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

God's PA has spoken.

God's Person Agbero.... awesome

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Facial Massage / Invest With Live Good Company / Silent Killer And Root Cause Of All Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.