Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal (3291 Views)

Hardship: Sanwo-olu Slashes Transport Fare In Lagos, Food To Be Sold At Discount / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / I Have Lived In South Africa For Almost 20 Years. Hear Is My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't really understand what is happening in this country.Prices of things are skyrocketing and the silence from people is deafening.Transport fare from Lagos to Benin city is approaching 20,000 naira and it seems normal.The majority of the people are still ready to vote in bad Government because of tribe and religion.I am beginning to feel Nigerians deserve to suffer and the suffering will be promax this time around.

16 Likes

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by gaby(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
guobe:
I don't really understand what is happening in this country.Prices of things are skyrocketing and the silence from people is deafening.Transport fare from Lagos to Benin city is approaching 20,000 naira and it seems normal.The majority of the people are still ready to vote in bad Government because of tribe and religion.I am beginning to feel Nigerians deserve to suffer and the suffering will be promax this time around.

Na una get money to waste.

Once I carry my backpack loaded with my essentials, I go use short cut wska that journey, tops, 3 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
gaby:

Once I carry my backpack loaded with my essentials, I go use short cut wska that journey, tops, 3 days.

how you wan take waka from Lagos to Benin city guy.lol

4 Likes

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by DeLaRue: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Over Christmas, a friend told me his return ticket to South Africa was around N300k meaning roughly N150k each way.

I was surprised, as I understand it's almost 6hrs journey.

Yet, I flew from Lagos to Akure on a business trip in September for N75k! It's only 30mins.

Things are just too expensive here and the blame goes to Nigerians themselves. The profit margin people put on their goods and services is too high.

4 Likes

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by oloriooko(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
are u aware of what 1 USD costs now?

guobe:
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
oloriooko:

please tell me.
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
guobe:

Stop complaining impotently. Ambush your elected leaders and demand uncompromisingly that they support what is shown below so you can lead yourself innit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Nightwolf1: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
They have assassinated the Nigerian economy with uneducated idiots in the presidency.

Here in Port Harcourt, there is no fuel and transportation fare is nothing but death sentence.

Truth is, APC as a party assembled useless people to manage our economy and the end result is what we are experiencing now.

Election is by the corner, another Parkinson disease patient is coming again from APC. This time, it is going to be worse than bad if they are allowed.

Drug kingpin and Bokoharam's tactical global commander on a joint Muslim Muslim ticket should send shivers down your spines.

Get your PVC and vote wisely. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nightwolf1:
They have assassinated the Nigerian economy with uneducated idiots in the presidency.

Here in Port Harcourt, there is no fuel and transportation fare is nothing but death sentence.

Truth is, APC as a party assembled useless people to manage our economy and the end result is what we are experiencing now.

Election is by the corner, another Parkinson disease patient is coming again from APC. This time, it is going to be worse than bad if they are allowed.

Drug kingpin and Bokoharam's tactical global commander on a joint Muslim Muslim ticket should send shivers down your spines.

Get your PVC and vote wisely. grin
The Nigerian economy is in trenches after being mortgaged to China.Hell is being let loose on its people.lets see how this seasonal film ends.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Shikini: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sad

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by gaby(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
guobe:
how you wan take waka from Lagos to Benin city guy.lol

Check my signature to understand.

That one na small journey guy.

If you want learn how to do shortcut for this kind waka...na to find any visible landmark wey you know for Benin. Then find one mountain climb for around Shagamu for night. Once you fit sight the landmark, na to draw your route from there away from the normal route wey cars dey ply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
gaby:

for real
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Shikini:
Sad
so sad and some people here are justifying it.quite pitiable.
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by gaby(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
guobe:
for real

People no dey waka am before the proliferation of cars?

Impossible is just a word and nothing in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
gaby:

If you want learn how to do shortcut for this kind waka...na to find any visible landmark wey you know for Benin. Then find one mountain climb for around Shagamu for night. Once you fit sight the landmark, na to draw your route from there away from the normal route wey cars dey ply.
guy you strong.I can not can can't.thank you
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by abobote: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians are too greedy, always taking advantage of situations
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
abobote:
Nigerians are too greedy, always taking advantage of situations
I agree but that is why the Government comes in to regulate.
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by BigYash: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
oloriooko:

And what is the government doing about it? They told us they will make it $1=#1.. You travel that period? They are back again now,licking the microphone ,when asked to test it,just to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 3:28am On Jan 06, 2023
BigYash:
And what is the government doing about it? They told us they will make it $1=#1.. You travel that period? They are back again now,licking the microphone ,when asked to test it,just to deceive people.
the guy de very funny

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Pickmycall: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Them go say inflation dey everywhere for Europe.Why use a developed Europe to compare an underdeveloped Nigeria? Let's compare their standard of living to Nigeria.
Anything that goes up in Europe will surely come down.
Meanwhile, nothing ever comes down in Nigeria.We will get used to the suffering.

Some people are still shouting tinubu for president come 2023.
Suffer no dey tire them?

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by guobe: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
Them go say inflation dey everywhere for Europe.Why use a developed Europe to compare an underdeveloped Nigeria? Let's compare their standard of living to Nigeria.
Anything that goes up in Europe will surely come down.
Meanwhile, nothing ever comes down in Nigeria.We will get used to the suffering.

Some people are still shouting tinubu for president come 2023.
Suffer no dey tire them?
They are mostly politicians data boys. They will be used and dumped after election.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2023
This is the same people, Nigerians are allowing to campaign undecided
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2023
DeLaRue:
Over Christmas, a friend told me his return ticket to South Africa was around N300k meaning roughly N150k each way.

Yet, I flew from Lagos to Akure on a business trip in September for N75k! It's only 30mins.

Things are just too expensive here and the blame goes to Nigerians themselves. The profit margin people put on their goods and services is too high.

From Lagos to Owerri was 100k
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by oloriooko(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
guobe:
please tell me.

Make Google your best friend
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by NoahHadNoArk: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

Everyone knows you joking, please do not influence others to take this suggestion. It will be suicidal grin
Re: Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal by NoahHadNoArk: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
DeLaRue:

Blame it on the government and the hike in petroleum products.

The people are not to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Highest And Strongest Currencies In Africa 2023 / Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix / Insecurity: Nigerians On Edge, Asking What’s Going On — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.