Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? (425 Views)

Experience Quality Education At Texcels: Montessori, Primary school & College / Best Time Table For School & College Students / Teenager Becomes First To Graduate High School & College At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I flashed back recently and remembered while in boarding school. One night I went to the school reservoir to fetch water to drink, I saw and heard some movement in the water which was uncovered. There was no light,so I stood and looked closely then I noticed someone swimming in the reservoir! shocked
It turned out it was the then games prefect... undecided. I ran back to the hostel and reported to the house prefect who was then my "school father". The next day at the assembly, the games prefect was flogged and suspended for a week!

Share your most memorable moments! smiley

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Blake755: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Steelarmy01:
I flashed back recently and remembered while in boarding school. One night I went to the school reservoir to fetch water to drink, I saw and heard some movement in the water which was uncovered. There was no light,so I stood and looked closely then I noticed someone swimming in the reservoir! shocked
It turned out it was the then games prefect... undecided. I ran back to the hostel and reported to the house prefect who was then my "school father". The next day at the assembly, the games prefect was flogged and suspended for a week!

Share your most memorable moments! smiley
People wicked oo imagine if you haven't seen him someone who have drank the water sad angry sad
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Blake755:

People wicked oo imagine if you haven't seen him someone who have drank the water sad angry sad

Hmm, I don't think that was his first time though. I think he had been doing that just that I saw him that night! lipsrsealed
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Blake755:

Let's read your own experience. smiley
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Blake755: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Steelarmy01:

Let's read your own experience. smiley
Well my own experience was in ss1 Sha omo I was class captain then our physic teacher nah God go judge that man I see shege for him hand oo I remember when our class was writing note so the ring bell for another teacher and nah physics we get I wan Clean board but u know student the where shouting on me I leave am only for that teacher to come and ask who is the class captain omo I come out this man just carry duster dust board use am wipe for my head and face chaii
Another one was the Same teacher Sha the ask me why I didn't write the names of noisemaker I no even get better excuse to give he asked me to knee down outside oo the parked spoiled desk and other planks there so they teacher come the para me he wanted to slap me Sha I don't know if nah devil or something wisper to me nah so I bend my head he go carry his hand choke for nail since then me and the man no dey go the same path
Abi nah when one of my OG carry uncooked noodles come school the story long cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
@Blake755

grin grin grin
One would think as a class rep you'd be spared from teacher's wahala!
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Blake755: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Steelarmy01:
@Blake755

grin grin grin
One would think as a class rep you'd be spared from teacher's wahala!
Swear but the man wicked well well cheesy angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Aladdin1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who no get experience to share naim be say he no go secondary school.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aladdin1:
Who no get experience to share naim be say he no go secondary school.

Oya, talk your own na! grin
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Jozilinn: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
My seat mate wrote love letter in jss1 na soldier pikin,next thing they call me for office as witness,I just dey chop beating upon beating say I no report them... and the girl dey lie die, she say she be twin,and d banj is her mothers brother...them rich Sha just cos they wanted to please her parents,Dem use us do shege, saying we encourage her...up till today if I see the girl en I no dey forget ever!!!.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Kharol1234: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jozilinn:
My seat mate wrote love letter in jss1 na soldier pikin,next thing they call me for office as witness,I just dey chop beating upon beating say I no report them... and the girl dey lie die, she say she be twin,and d banj is her mothers brother...them rich Sha just cos they wanted to please her parents,Dem use us do shege, saying we encourage her...up till today if I see the girl en I no dey forget ever!!!.
you still carry her for mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Kharol1234: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: What Was Your Most Memorable Moment In School/college? by Steelarmy01: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kharol1234:
you still carry her for mind grin grin grin

Na the Naija way!

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You're Looking For A Legitimate Way To Make Extra Income In 2023. / Living Expenses Budget For University Students In Nigeria / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.