Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,363 members, 7,943,881 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Need A Single Dad - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Single Dad (1502 Views)

I Need A Single Mother Cause I'm A Single Dad / Whatsapp Group: Single Mum & Dad, Let's Meet!!! / All Akwa Ibomites,cross Riverians Single,single Dad,mum,widow/er,etc Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
I need a single Dad whose child/children are still little. I have a 3 year old and I'm currently pregnant. My husband took another wife behind my back, they're expected to marry this month.

It's a trying time for me, I've only managed to survive. I need someone I can talk to, kids my son can play with before I put to bed too.. I need something to take my mind off the situation on ground or basically someone i can always talk to or chat with as it has messed me up.

Location- Abuja

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Single Dad by Hamachi(f): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2023
I got someone for you but his in Lagos
yumyogo:
I need a single Dad whose child/children are still little. I have a 3 year old and I'm currently pregnant. My husband took another wife behind my back, they're expected to marry this month.

It's a trying time for me, I've only managed to survive. I need someone I can talk to, kids my son can play with before I put to bed too.. I need something to take my mind off the situation on ground or basically someone i can always talk to or chat with as it has messed me up.

Location- Abuja
Re: I Need A Single Dad by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is this real?

If its true, so sorry madam.

Try to be calm because of your pregnancy.

It is well.
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
yumyogo:

Location- Abuja
My dear, there's nothing outside. Outside is filled with men that will make life miserable for you. I will advise you concentrate on building yourself, taking care of your kids and live happily. Don't be desperate and fall from frying pan to fire

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Single Dad by Legendguy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
My advice for you is to stay away from men for now
Focus on your children, they are your joy.
How would you know the man you want to meet will be worse than your ex-husband

1 Like

Re: I Need A Single Dad by Staywithbina: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Staywithbina: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: I Need A Single Dad by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
When is your EDD...I can help u out with delivery fee if only u are going to give birth at any govt hospital in Abuja.

I live and work in Abuja.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibechris:
When is your EDD...I can help u out with delivery fee if only u are going to give birth at any govt hospital in Abuja.

I live and work in Abuja.

Thank you very much. I registered with General hospital Nyanya. EDD is May Sir
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Justmoneyweb: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you very much. I registered with General hospital Nyanya. EDD is May Sir

Please when you put to bed, do mention me here I will support you with a 30k. All is well and never give up.
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Justmoneyweb:

Please when you put to bed, do mention me here I will support you with a 30k. All is well and never give up.

I will Sir. Thank you very much
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Kasdat5(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
yumyogo:

I will Sir. Thank you very much

Mention me 2 , am in Abj ..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kasdat5:

Thank you Sir, God bless you
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

I'm yet to put to bed, but I may just die of starvation. Since you're in Abuja Sir, I can send you my address and hospital details Sir. My mum says I should either go back to My husband or go get a Job and till I do so.. She's done taking care of my kid and my pregnant self.

My EDD is this month, and I've not been able to have food today. Please help me Sir, please

Cc: @Justmoneyweb
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Kasdat5(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2023
yumyogo:

I'm yet to put to bed, but I may just die of starvation. Since you're in Abuja Sir, I can send you my address and hospital details Sir. My mum says I should either go back to My husband or go get a Job and till I do so.. She's done taking care of my kid and my pregnant self.

My EDD is this month, and I've not been able to have food today. Please help me Sir, please

Greatdre317@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

Greatdre317@gmail.com

I just sent you a mail now Sir
Re: I Need A Single Dad by imagrg(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Another Yahoo format
Re: I Need A Single Dad by iWriteInc(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2023
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Justmoneyweb: 7:45am On May 27, 2023
yumyogo:

Can you drop me your account details let me send you 10k
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2023
Justmoneyweb:

Thank you very very much Sir @justmoneyweb
Re: I Need A Single Dad by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2023
Justmoneyweb:

Thank you very much Sir

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Gurl Needs Guy / Ladies Add For Sexchat / Na Real Wa For Some Girls Ohhh! Hiaan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.