Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Wise Counsel Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Counsel Needed (212 Views)

A Candid Counsel Needed / Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel / Wrong Choices. Need Wise Counsel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise Counsel Needed by vybzkartel: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
So,.I am a boss in Nigerian firm

There is this lady who works under me and she is quite troublesome. I have been excellent so far in not getting too personal with her. Though I can be nice, I always keep her in check. I rebuke her in a mature way when she is misconducting herself.

Today, in a meeting, before the entire staff, she claimed I hate her. And that, some people tell her it might be because I may be interested in her that's why I am hating her at times. And she kept saying, for her, until one proposes love formally to her, she couldn't be in a love relationship with that one. I debunked that instantly since it was not true and genuinely I am not going to do that. But, this has affected my emotions. How do I still keep her in check so I will not wrongly accused? Thanks.
Re: Wise Counsel Needed by rickpat(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
keep everything on a professional basis.... according to you,she is troublesome..now I he question is, DOES HER TROUBLESOME NATURE AFFECT HER PERFORMANCE AT WORK?..

secondly only scold her if her troublesome nature is affecting work and work only...it's totally wrong and unprofessional to give appraisal based on people's personality that doesn't relate or affect their job output...base everything on the lady's output at work ONLY.

For her saying you like her,she is only being a big fool, probably she has watch too much Nollywood movies...JUST STAY PROFESSIONAL BRO,good luck
Re: Wise Counsel Needed by vybzkartel: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
rickpat:
keep everything on a professional basis.... according to you,she is troublesome..now I he question is, DOES HER TROUBLESOME NATURE AFFECT HER PERFORMANCE AT WORK?..

secondly only scold her if her troublesome nature is affecting work and work only...it's totally wrong and unprofessional to give appraisal based on people's personality that doesn't relate or affect their job output...base everything on the lady's output at work ONLY.

For her saying you like her,she is only being a big fool, probably she has watch too much Nollywood movies...JUST STAY PROFESSIONAL BRO,good luck

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

... / A Thread For The 1-minute Man... Real Men Don't Cum / Spike Catcher Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.