Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) (2042 Views)

Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Naijalarry: 5:03am On Jan 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8r4A6CbyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj6UPz6XfUk

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 general elections, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that former president Olusegun Obasanjo has no brain.

Tinubu made the assertion during the APC presidential campaign rally at the University of Benin Sports Complex, Benin City, Edo, on Thursday.

He accused Obasanjo of punishing him and frustrating his efforts to solve the electricity challenges during his tenure as governor of Lagos.

He said: “I brought Enron project to this country to help the over-centralization and diversion of our money.

“What do they do to it? They punished me as Lagos State governor. Not personal punish, but the entire Lagos State was punished that time.

“He [Obasanjo] seized our local government monies, our salaries. What.... the level of wickedness is that?

“Will you call that person a good man or a wicked man?

“I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the.... all necessary little fundamental things.

“Obasanjo see am, he no fit tell me say he dey jealous, he has no brain.

“I am a city boy from Lagos.

Tinubu also reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, on New Year's Day.

He said: “So, if he say he endorse somebody for you, no be poison he wan give you?

“Can that man [Obasanjo] recommend a leader for you in Nigeria?

“Is that not sending an agent to pick your pocket. A blind leading the blind.

“But e no go work, they will end up in the ditch.

“If I talk about Obasanjo and Obi, you will think they are human beings together put.

“One who don't know the way cannot show the way.

“That is Obasanjo who is endorsing Obi, he no know road.”

Tinubu said that Obasanjo and Atiku, while in power, used money from the country's treasury to purchase cars for their girlfriends while also stealing a part of it.

He accused them of diverting and embezzling money meant to solve electricity challenges in Nigeria.

“Ever since he [Obasanjo] became enemy of electricity, they spent 16 billion dollars and they no fit generate electricity for popcorn,” he added.

Source- https://inform.ng/politics/obasanjo-has-no-brain-says-tinubu/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is a nuclear crises waiting to happen.

be ready to be consumed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Moh247: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2023
They keep attacking him .. now he is firing back

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2023
I said this on the thread I created yesterday while watching it live. He was so full of vile and inglorious words. Busy abusing Obasanjo and Peter Obi all through. Saying Obasanjo has no brain is totally out of it. Look at the screenshot of what I said on my thread below.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Tunasco4u(m): 5:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by orohbiro(f): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2023
I prefer obasanjo to come back and rule than for tunubu to finish this country patapata

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by orohbiro(f): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Tunubu if you get brain oya come for presidential debate and prove to us you have brain

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2023
An insane man calling a normal human being brainless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by oyebanji44: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Obj will go back to ditch. ... grin grin grin

Despite all what obasanjo did to Tinubu Lagos state is still the best state in the whole nation. .....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2023
E don tey wey we know now.... The old man called obj will be disgraced come feb 25th, we go show him that he is polically inconsequential in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by agadez007(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2023
See how he is insulting an elder statesmen but No, urchins won’t see this,na only obi and obidents dey insult
Apc are averse to insult,they never insulted gej and his family

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2023
oyebanji44:
Obj will go back to ditch. ... grin grin grin

Despite all what obasanjo did to Tinubu Lagos state is still the best state in the whole nation. .....

OBJ will be humiliated in his polling unit, he will never win his polling unit for the worthless beerfraud subhuman he endorsed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Iagos: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

You no feel for the other candidate wey get dementia na obi you dey feel for?
Candidate lick microphone like lolipop ,shame no catch you. Don't worry. You're in severe pains we know. But you're just pretending to save face.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Iagos: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
OBJ will be humiliated in his polling unit, he will never win his polling unit for the worthless beerfraud subhuman he endorsed

Assistant god, i hear you. Creator of Naija and West Africa. Speak and it will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Iagos: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
E don tey wey we know now.... The old man called obj will be disgraced come feb 25th, we go show him that he is polically inconsequential in Yoruba land

Shame go kill you when obi is announced as the winner in february. Keep watching

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by DesChyko: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Two things I'd like you all to take note of:

1. Someone who has been running away from debates for obvious reasons talking about brains. We play too much in this country.

2. Certain people hailing Tinubu for insulting one of their elders. Keep this in mind the next time a conversation about tribal respect comes up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by bluebay(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Are you just saying this just to eat Tinubu's money, or you're actually brainless to support him as the next president of this country?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by bluebay(m): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
You're part of this country's problem.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by joyandfaith: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

He is fighting back because of endorsement of Obi by Obj.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Tinubu has uncouth month. He insulted Obj one of yoruba respected elder.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Bontafa: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

You will defend the urine master.

No be you again ?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Bontafa: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2023
A cocaine sniffing vagabond who drank Lagos dry.

A banana republic indeed

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2023
You wey get brain wey dey contest at age 87 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
All I see is the vile rantings of a sinking man.

Too much baggage.

Buhari won't campaign for him.

Etc etc.

Too much baggage.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
You wey get brain wey dey contest at age 87 cheesy

Dey lick microphone grin

Dey bedwet grin

Dementia

Criminal baggage grin

His president refused to campaign for him grin

Buhari says, vote for who you like.

Even though Tinubu goes to rallies to shout Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Penguin2: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2023
The same Obasanjo that you almost urinated in his place where you are looking for his support?

Because you know you have lost the support, you now remember that Obasanjo is thief.

Everything Tinubu BATstards are, Tinubu is double of it; a very hypocritical man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Bontafa: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Dey lick microphone grin

Dey bedwet grin

Dementia

Criminal baggage grin

His president refused to campaign for him grin

Buhari says, vote for who you like.

Even though Tinubu goes to rallies to shout Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii Buhariiiiiii

A Town Hall

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:

A Town Hall
Hahaha hahaha

That's who unpatriotic idiots want as nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Penguin2:
The same Obasanjo that you almost urinated in his place where you are looking for his support?

Because you know you have lost the support, you now remember that Obasanjo is thief.

Everything Tinubu BATstards are, Tinubu is double of it; a very hypocritical man.
Good thing is, Obj won't even dignify with a response. Same obj that held his hands to prevent him falling down in his house.

I think we should allow this criminal microphone licking urinating machine wail in peace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2023
People are hungry and facing hardship in the country and this one is talking rubbish.

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Brain, He Stole Nigeria's Money As President – Tinubu (Video) by Bontafa: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Good thing is, Obj won't even dignify with a response. Same obj that held his hands to prevent him falling down in his house.

I think we should allow this criminal microphone licking urinating machine wail in peace. cheesy

Asin kini wrong with this man mo Gan ?

Bola Ahmed Is a failure abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. President Goodwill Akpabio the worst senate president? / Festus Keyamo Reads Weather Reports On TV / Corruption Undermines Democracy In Nigeria, Electoral Reform And Halliburton As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.