Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price (1793 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Is Rema Dead? (see Proof On Wikipedia) / Davido Pays Chioma's Bride Price With BIG MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by NwekeUG(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price (Photos)

Davido updates his marital status on Wikipedia after he paid Chef Chioma's bride price in full at her hometown, Owerre, Nkworji Ezeala odu, Nkwerre LGA in Imo State, on January 5, 2023, IGBERETV reports.
https://igberetvnews.com/1435905/davido-updates-marital-status-wikipedia-paying-chiomas-bride-price-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by God1000(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
He has finally done the right thing, congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by godofuck231: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Still an irresponsible boy if he can't comport his actions with the consequences it remits
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by JASONjnr(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Anyone can edit on Wikipedia....

I think the OP did this just to have his thread move to the FP.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by mayklef(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
just like OBO, we nigerians should embrace the presidential candidate from the South East....PO2023, vote wisely
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by Jozilinn: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
If I ever leave oh, make water carry me dey go far away,far away... words are powerful too bad ifeayin was taken instead I pray God strengthen davido and not just him but everyone in Nigeria including me... Amen.
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by jeromestarks: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Check well. Check very very well. Davido disvirgined this girl that's one of the reasons she couldn't move on after their breakup.

I remember when she hit the gym like every week just to get this boys attention.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a girl who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by TheChameleon: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let me predict. Some grown men will come and cry like babies on my mention. In 3, 2 , 1....
Re: Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price by chariisGRACE(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davido used to be my mentor in the baby-mama thing. angry Not anymore. Wizkid and Ronaldo will become my mentors now.

#DEGM angry

(1) (Reply)

“thanks For Being The Best Stepmom To King” Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Olakunle Chur / Psquares's Bizzy Body Ll, Wat Do U Think / Beyonce Gives Birth To Baby Girl Tiana Carter: A Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.