Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight (454 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the Sadaukin Shinkafi and Director of Special Media Operations, Special Media Projects and New Media of the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council will be speaking on 2023 'Presidential Election' on TVC's Politics Tonight

@: TVC News
Time: 8pm
Date: Friday, January 6th, 2023

Brought to you by the APC PCC Special OPs/New Media Committee.

#RenewedHope2023
#APCPCCSpecialOPsNewMedia

Source: TVC NEWS

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Bontafa: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Will there be a pot of rice on ground?
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by dedonfranco(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2023
APC go win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by maestroferddi: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2023
The very fact that Tinubu and his mob chose FFK of all people to be in their team shows how rudderless and desperate they are...

No self-respecting person wastes their time and resources listening to a dysfunctional character like FFK...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Stop insulting yourself, from your comments you're obviously a coward who gets intimidated by brave people. FFK doesn't not a give damn about your opinions and that's why he moves on. You should learn that too.

maestroferddi:
The very fact that Tinubu and his mob chose FFK of all people to be in their team shows how rudderless and desperate they are...

No self-respecting person wastes their time and resources listening to a dysfunctional character like FFK...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2023
You can ask FFK yourself, since you are obviously the hungry person.

Bontafa:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Bontafa: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2023
mutumina007:
You can ask FFK yourself, since you are obviously the hungry person.

Shameless political defenders everywhere
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
APC go win.
Everybody knows that one. There is no argument about that

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Okoroawusa: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Bontafa:
You dey hungry?
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2023
mutumina007:
Stop insulting yourself, from your comments you're obviously a coward who gets intimidated by brave people. FFK doesn't not a give damn about your opinions and that's why he moves on. You should learn that too.

You are just a nonentity begging for my engagement which I will not give...

I don't waste my energy on undesirable elements because they only understand the language of their ilk...
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Bontafa: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You dey hungry?

Ahh even you too don like FFK because of APC ne ?

Dementia dey your body?
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by able20(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2023
FFK belongs to the worthless class of Nigerian politicians who lost their integrity and image for a penny.
I wonder if FFK can stand before the youths and Mentor them in leadership.
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Insult yourself the more, he will always be a far better man than you. All that you said is exactly what you are...also you are a worthless piece of tool. Shege dan iska..ode

maestroferddi:
You are just a nonentity begging for my engagement which I will not give...

I don't waste my energy on undesirable elements because they only understand the language of their ilk...
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Listent to this fool. No one in your entire family is worth more than him in so many things. Come here and be spitting nonsense...Tinubu will win whether you croacroaches like it or not. We the Northerners will vote for him..Dan uban ku. If u like go and stab your Obidient in the back..because that's exactly what you are all known for. Onioshi..awon rada oshi..dan iska omo

able20:
FFK belongs to the worthless class of Nigerian politicians who lost their integrity and image for a penny.
I wonder if FFK can stand before the youths and Mentor them in leadership.
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Not as shamless as you are, a worthless piece of unproductive being. Come here to talk when you don't even have any sense of reasoning or politics.. no be your type them dey listen to. Go and find a hole or beer parlour to express your stupid self. Dan iska. Hungry piece of shitt. Tinubu will win and nothing with happen.

Bontafa:

Shameless political defenders everywhere
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by Honjoshy4u: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Foodie criminal.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by abobote: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
How is it a breaking news, that a talkative wants to talk
Re: Breaking: Femi Fani-kayode To Speak About The Presidential Elections Tonight by mutumina007: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wake up. It's not about APC..its about Tinubu. APC is just lucky to have him on their ticket and as their candidate. He will win no doubt. Shout from here to Mars..politics is not won by pity. Its won by numbers.

Honjoshy4u:
Foodie criminal.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As Atiku’s UK Trip Sparks Speculation Of Ill Health / Mommoth Crowd As Atiku Rallies In Kogi Yesterday (VIDEO) / Naja’atu Mohammed Explains Why She Won’t Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.