Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,192 members, 7,950,126 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman (2229 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: God Has Sent APC Packing – Primate Ayodele / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by FarahAideed: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2023
So this man is admitting that their a conspiracy against Southern Kaduna Christians .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by okeysoninv: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Yoruba christains wake up I see you people are in bondage of ur Muslim brother. Your Muslim Yoruba led by tinubu has sold you to the north. Where are the pastors, bishop, why is everyone silent. Weep for Yoruba race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Mrkindness: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Muslims are bygotes and they are the problem of this country tell me one developmental project any Muslim president have brought to Nigeria beside IBB who is even a Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Yoruba & Igbo christians supporting APC,I love this statement for una.
My visa is always ready,na una go hear am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by AntonVince: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
MrEverest:

Hahaha, please we should give this imam and his preaching massive publicity.

Every Northern Christians must be made to understand what they're up against. With such damning and inciteful preachings like this, I see Christian votes for Obi rising from the present 70% to 99% cheesy cheesy

Nice one Sheikh Mohammed Uthman, your message will wake up the few sleeping Northern Christians to see this election as a matter of survival. If after all these, a single Northern Christian still support Tinubu or Atiku, then have it in mind that you're digging your own grave and that of other Christians.

Northern Christians who have been direct victims of the age-long orchestrated subjugation know this very well, hence their aversion to the evil all-Muslim ticket.
Your message would be better directed towards docile f00lish Southern Christians.

3 Likes

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Kyase(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The problem with such religion politics is that the population of Muslim alone can't win election for the Muslim ticket, if not buhari would have become president since 2011. So let them continue to play that politics, all I know is that the north central and Northern parts having Christians will determine this election.

True, and the imam opinion remain his
Oyedepo, Suleiman etc have been doing same, Nigerians will vote Tinubu not because of his religion
Nigeria Christians are the most insecured set walahi, same with Nigeria Muslim, we don't trust ourselves
More reason I want Tinubu/shetimma to win and prove to us, that there's nothing to fear
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by MDK777: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2023
I am a Muslim and I don't criticize the Muslim Muslim tickets what I am against is an incompetent leaders, a crook as a leader, I will only go for Peter obi because he is different from other power mongers like crook atiku, Shakey shaki tinubu, let choose between either Peter obi or kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by joyandfaith: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
frank14011991:
all those supporting APC are mad, buhari is jibrin and many more
And you are comparing that to calling Christians infidels? Infidels are being killed in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by MrALIVE: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Thunder fire you if you support a Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by riverbird: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Let the south especially the south west keep selling us out to this hyenas....in the whole of the south it's only in the SW that we have a very strong Islamic concentration that even has a voice in national issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by riverbird: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2023
MrALIVE:
Thunder fire you if you support a Muslim Muslim ticket

Thunder fire Yoruba moslems grin
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Racoon(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”, God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”

....The spread of Sharia is ‘’a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia whole-heartedly and to educate non-Muslims.

What remains for muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts,educate muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of sharia law” Buhari has made his advocacy for sharia clear, those who wish to vote him to power can either accept it or pretend that it does not matter, 

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/

“Oh God, give victory to the Taliban and to al-Qaeda. Jihad is an obligation for every single believer, especially in Nigeria."

“..May God have mercy on Ahmad Fadeel al-Khalayleh"( Isah Pantami -speaking after the death of notorious Al-Qaeda leader)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isa_Ali_Pantami

Buhari called for it because this has always been the game plan. Divide this failed contraption, they said no. OK allow for equity, fairness and justice, they also said no. So how does one expect the call for succession to cease or stop. Nigeria self implode.
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
He just confirmed this!

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
frank14011991:
make you no go find husband marry
What's the connection in what you wrote here!

1 Like

Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by LagosEmir: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
This are the terrorists supporting Tinubu

Nigerians must be wise in 2023
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by flokii: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
My own thinking is that those pushing Tinubu in the North want a Northerner in person of Atiku to continue in 2023.. why didn't Buhari present muslim-muslim ticket against GEJ?

National politics is different from Lagos politics.. there are some things you don't just attempt in a country like Nigeria if you hope to win elections.
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by frank14011991(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

What's the connection in what you wrote here!
you want marry her?
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
But you've been rejoicing Christians are voting Pandora criminal.

Is that not Hypocrisy
Lizzysamuel:
The problem with such religion politics is that the population of Muslim alone can't win election for the Muslim ticket, if not buhari would have become president since 2011. So let them continue to play that politics, all I know is that the north central and Northern parts having Christians will determine this election.
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pierocash:
Day dreamers ,and agents of destabilization , descendants of Usman Dan fodio think Nigeria is turkey.

Nigeria belongs to Christians,you can do all the trouble,hijack all elective offices. It still doesn't change the fact that this country belongs to Christians and can never be snatched and ruled by terrorists and brothers of the talibans.

It is just two set of Christians that are docile in Nigeria. (1) those in benue,(2) those in Southern Kaduna.

My fellows Brethren in Taraba , Plateau Etc are giving it to the terrorists in the language they understand, especially my Taraba mambilla brothers ,kudos to them. If nah for south here,ta! Who born paedophiles to misbehave here, especially the warriors of south east and south South.

Muslims can never islamise Nigeria quote me,even if they keep occupying all elective positions. Nigeria is bigger than just mere elective offices

Don't vote christian when it is their turn. Keep dreaming
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Propagandist.

Yen yen yen.
No one is buying your fake love for Christians.

Oshinbajo you all have been calling names and go against during APC primary is a Pastor, not just ordinary Christian
amanda2013:
Hmmmmmmmmm God no go shame us. This is their plan from the beginning and Tinubu has agreed to sacrifice Christians on the alter for his ambition. God will arise and fight for us. I urge every well meaning Christian to arise, get your pvc and make sure you vote against this satanic APC party. This is no longer the time to sit on the fence. Get down from that fence and fight this evil before it consume all of us. Southern Kaduna has turned to burial ground . Don't say it doesn't concern you because if they ever succeed in bringing this their plan to fruition, Southern Kaduna will be child's play. Not all of us has the money to japa so please fight for your life with your pvc and that of your children.
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
frank14011991:
you want marry her?

I would choose her 100% over your sisters or the daughters of the dumb sheikh!
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by Jozilinn: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
frank14011991:
but it's okay for God of men to endorse obi right?
Did the men of God of God not endorse buhari then did christians not vote for buhari... after 8 years a Muslim was in power, now a Muslim also is contesting to be in power while his vice is also a Muslim, whose state has one of the highest rate of insurgent which he couldn't handle abeg wetin shettima do for borno state... unlike zulum why not zulum instead of shettima...why not rochas as vice,two old men representing a party.

See pdp candidates,see labour candidates forget all this religion matter abeg, make we dey live life cos this people no even send us self,na their children dey enjoy the government.
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by frank14011991(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I would choose her 100% over your sisters or the daughters of the dumb sheikh!
dog and bitch
Re: APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket: God Is Using El-Rufai To Tame Infidels — Sheikh Uthman by nickxtra(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Girl with brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Predicts What Will Happen If Either Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi Wins. / Oil Mogul, Jack-rich Celebrates Wife, Dr Elizabeth @30 / BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.