Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (28379 Views)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Igboslayer: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
another nairaland olodo don yarn gibberish
The truth is really painful…your tears my joy. Since una no get any common sense to know that OBI can’t win more than a state in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Bambam321(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
I lost it when Oshiomhole clapped for him after saying that
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Ten06(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
See the way Oshiomhole was just smiling like imbe cile
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Diligence: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
So Tinubu is officially demented & paranoid?

Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
ObiDatti2023
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by DARLYNBOI: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

Let him come for interviews and debate first...we want to check something
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by PointZerom: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaMod:
No be today we knew how demented he is grin grin grin

He will turn Yahoo boys to agberos like he did in leg-os cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even his generational Urchins are confused and want to verify something from him...

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Grgt0n: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Freethinker87: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
"Gone, tell the so called yahoo-yahoo boys to expert in manufacturing and creation of cheap Sudanese gazelle and garaga" - EscoBAT 2023

Who did we offend in this country?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by uchennaq(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
They were actually clapping for him. Pity
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by symbianDON(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Otunbakayce:
See that slowpoke up there saying gazelle garagara is correct street wise.

Urchins are irredeemable!
I actually tried very hard, albeit unsuccessfully, to suppress a fit of uncontrollable laughter when I read what the clown wrote up there grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
I have never bothered myself to comment on the supposed gaffes of Tinubu, but today I would.

Even as a young vibrant Governor in Lagos State, Tinubu already had a speech/tongue issue, which has nothing to do with his capacity to be brilliant and efficient at his work.

I believe those who knew him from his university days and early career as a brilliant auditor, would have observed this speech/tongue defect even then.

The point here is that Tinubu's speech issues are as congenital as Peter Obi’s Adaobi voice issues. I do not condemn anyone of the 2 over a matter they have no control over. It has nothing to do with age, as obvious from the videos of his speeches when he was Governor.

I am not supporting him because of his speech, but because of his capacity to grow economy and conceive complex infrastructural development, while creating the necessary framework for governance to interface effectively with followership.

Ha!

It is finished. cry

What-?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu is a complete waste... See disgrace.

Magnoliaã, please show Egbon this video, he go pick race join Obidient.

See, Tinubu supporters cannot be reasoned with at this point. grin

There is nothing he will do anymore that they will not defend again. When we have a month and some days to the election left already?

It is only just to be laughing and mocking them remains really this time- mock them to shame and oblivion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by fcbelle72(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Thank you dear. grin
U are welcomed dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by JasonScoolari: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

See, Tinubu supporters cannot be reasoned with at this point. grin

There is nothing he will do anymore that they will not defend again. When we have a month and some days to the election left already?

It is only just to be laughing and mocking them remains really this time- mock them to shame and oblivion.
Check the moderator reply to my comment. grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Naijagoodman: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oshiomhole was even clapping and smiling as bat spoke in esoteric language.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by teminnem: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
na beans (translation.... is it ewa )
oyin44:
grin

Sowore hasn't organized even one rally

Why?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by donaldking10: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

you are an idiot.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by DrAkpamudehe: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

You are MAD. That's all I have to say to you
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by missionmex(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Shameless
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

Can you share a video of his time as gov or even 2015 campaign when he was having such gaffes
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by LionofAfrica1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

Gazelle garagara is streetwisely very correct .
Seriously ? Nawao !
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by LionofAfrica1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

At this point, all I can say is "thunder fire you." Jesus Christ !
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by bayelsaowei(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is better than Sabinus

The best comedian in Nigeria right now, he says gibberish things effortlessly
grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Mrfixitt(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Sowore and kwankwaso are in the same bracket. These two are not contesting for anything. They just want to be noticed by engaging in different trending issue or throwing tantrum up and down.

It's better to shut up than tivutter stupid things.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
I hope this old stiff is not stylishly incorporating incantations into his campaign for bewitching purposes. It's hilarious either ways.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by franugo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Your matter tire pawpaw

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by marlow1962(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
BlueDuck:

Even if naija people suffer for 600 years they can never reason well. Most of them will still collect 'free' 30k from people like Tinubu to sharply chop eba, fvk ashawo and continue the suffer
In that case , dem gat suffer for another 600 years.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by marlow1962(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Goddyrichie:
true talk bro some people Dey curse yahoo guys on this platform I just Dey look them if no b yahoo money 4 no Dey outside cuz d government no care about us they care about they’re pocket and family and work no Dey

Ah swear my bro, wertin dy burst my head na say, the same government wer no gv a fvk about u na em some ppl dy die for.

My bro Nigeria is gone.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by marlow1962(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
JOemmy:

There's more money in the tech industry than yahoo yahoo work two young nigerians recently sold their platform futterwave for over $250m no yahoo yahoo or ritual money can give you that kind of money.
No be hu get money dy build platform.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by Funkybabee(f): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
��������
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore by YorubaMod(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
PointZerom:

Even his generational Urchins are confused and want to verify something from him...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue / Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.