Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,980 members, 7,942,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State (12184 Views)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures / PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by IgOga(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Violence in Ondo....PEACE in Anambra

Obi goes to school grin grin grin

Just say there is no need to waste money where you will not 25% of the votes.....Ekiti people show una shege yesterday

5 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Kapeter(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
That small communal clash going on in Ikare is why Pandora postpone his campaign that was suppose to hold in Akure. Wonderful God.

grin Him tu lie has done it again.

3 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by LZAA: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wetin concern communal clashes with your rally?
If you can go to the north where banditry, kidnapping, Boko Haram is a daily occurrence and do rallies what is a communal clash in Ondo?

Abeg make una go siddon!!
We can accept you lack sense but...insecurity is not something you use for politics
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by RelevantUpdates: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties is a very big issue in Nigeria.

It is hightime We all start buying Tracking Systems and CCTVs To Catch These Criminals.

Save Yourself, Your Family and Your Properties.

Buy Our CCTVs and Tracking Devices to help you stay protected in Nigeria.

They are cheap and very affordable.

We should stop letting Criminals get away with their Crimes.

This is a wake-up call to Every Nigerian.

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Teeroyzimma: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't know why you guys dey give this fool christistruth01 attention, that is what he is looking for.
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by OgaSeun: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I'm from Akure and I can tell you over 70% of people in Akure will vote LP. Jettison the idea that crowds at rallies are a rubber stamp to any candidate.
Even on Aketi's Facebook page (the Governor), a lot of indigenes disagree with him on his support to the APC candidate

LMAO...
This same Akure wey I dey so??

2 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Obalacam(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
maasoap:

Just one town! grin grin grin
There are many obidients in that town.
The security of their lives and properties is very necessary
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by OgaSeun: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

Shut up and go and read.

There's curfew in the state.

Curfew in Akure??

Are you normal??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by emilo2bad: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I'm from Akure and I can tell you over 70% of people in Akure will vote LP. Jettison the idea that crowds at rallies are a rubber stamp to any candidate.
Even on Aketi's Facebook page (the Governor), a lot of indigenes disagree with him on his support to the APC candidate
coming to social media to lie is part of DNA of zombidient. saying 70% in Akure for labour party is lie taking too far. i leave in Akure please reduce your lies so that you don't give false hope that will backfire later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by NLPoliceMann: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Which Ondo?

See the person incharge of insecurity in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Justwise

Rule 8
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by emilo2bad: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

As old as you claim to be, you couldn't even read that there's curfew in the state. Are you this dumb?
No curfew in the state expect one local government ikare,-akoko when there is 18 local government in the state that is no curfew to prevent rally

2 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Same Ondo state that Tinubu will be campaigning this weekend or another one?

This Peter Obi is so foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by odinga1of: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Are u sure bro? Cos I heard Christian/Muslim is 50/50 in Ondo State.
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Ayodekfarms(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
christistruth01:

There are no clashes in Ondo State

LP are probably postponing because the Stadium in Ekiti was empty Yesterday

You know nothing but still sounding unintelligent. Tell me why the govt declared curfew in some communities?
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by gloryman91: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Useless lazy Patty no bearing candidate. Labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by ATLIEN2027: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Suspected Herdsmen?
See how these IPOB Zombidient fools always looking for others to blame for their fvck ups in life.

I know the area very well and I know people from the area who I have spoken with regarding the issue in Ikare.
The problem dates back to many decades and have nothing to do with Herdsmen.
It's a tussle between two sides of the same town as to who the rightful king of the town is.
There are 2 Obas in Ikare, you have Olu kare and Owale of Ikare.
They have been fighting before most of you on NL were even born.
These Zombidient lazy fools always looking for a boogie man to blame for their sorry miserable low lives.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by ORIAYO70(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
christistruth01:

There are no clashes in Ondo State

LP are probably postponing because the Stadium in Ekiti was empty Yesterday

That it is..
Dem no go see goat to attend...

If not madness the inconsequential, East wll be contending with the sophisticated West

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Fedrams: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Which ondo state? The same ondo state that I am.
Hope Lai Mohammed has not join labour party. Ondo state is peaceful. It's only ikare akoko that they are fighting cos of kingship.

Gucciblog:
The Ondo state campaign has been postponed until further notice due to the communal crisis happening in the city & in respect of those that lost their lives and properties.

According to reports from multiple sources, some areas in the South West state have been under attack by suspected herdsmen and the Ondo state government has placed curfew in these areas.

2 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by ORIAYO70(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Ondo a very peaceful and one of the most if not most civilized state in the west. I expect LP to get at least 40% votes there.
What is Tinubu doing about the security of Ondo state?? angry

Ask obituary what is doing about iPod n Esn
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by christistruth01: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol the foolish bastard went and saw empty stadium full with canopies and did a tactical U turn! grin cheesy

Wlh Ekiti people no try! cheesy

Na Ekiti People you wan take play

Ekiti People that have more sense and discretion than the Wise old Tortoise himself

There is no need to call anyone names Elections will come and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by amaridigital(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

If you can go to the north where banditry, kidnapping, Boko Haram is a daily occurrence and do rallies what is a communal clash in Ondo?

I'm in Akure as we speak where Obi supposed to hold his rally. The clashes occurred in far away Akoko. Obi should just throw in the towel and declare support for Atiku his boss. Enough of all his excuses. 99% of ondo indigenes are not away of the rally anyway. Maybe some spare part sellers at ilesa garage Akure are his target audience. Nuisance of a candidate supported by brainless mob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Emir01: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're confused
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by LILTJAY: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fear catch Pandora obituary grin
Wetin ekiti people do am yesterday, he nor for believe him eyes grin grin
No to igbo presidency

1 Like

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by ItsTutsi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
But Osu said all Christians in SW will vote Pandora Anini
christistruth01:

Na Ekiti People you wan take play

Ekiti People that have more sense and discretion than the Wise old Tortoise himself

There is no need to call anyone names Elections will come and go
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Cesearleo: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
please how many is going to attend the rally?look at ekiti for example so why postponing the rally of 500 naming ceremony huhhh

1 Like

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
The empty stadium at Ekiti scared them silly.

1 Like

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Emir01: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
amaridigital:

I'm in Akure as we speak where Obi supposed to hold his rally. The clashes occurred in far away Akoko. Obi should just throw in the towel and declare support for Atiku his boss. Enough of all his excuses. 99% of ondo indigenes are not away of the rally anyway. Maybe some spare part sellers at ilesa garage Akure are his target audience. Nuisance of a candidate supported by brainless mob.

Ikare Akoko that's over 1 hour 30 minutes drive to Akure.

2 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Nwa Osu
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by christistruth01: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
amaridigital:

I have been explaining to them where Ikare is Since

It is like someone refusing to go to Port Harcourt because of a Clash that happened in Owerri

Our SE brothers can be so hilarious sometimes that one wonders if the Almighty gave them to Nigeria

as a Comedy gift to keep us laughing

A section of them are Brilliant Comedians without even trying especially when it comes to Political Sagacity

In the last elections It was from them you would hear Political analysis like " Buhari and the Fulani want to take over Nigeria so to stop it they must vote for Atiku"

As if Atiku is not Fulani

3 Likes

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Emir01: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ayodekfarms:

You know nothing but still sounding unintelligent. Tell me why the govt declared curfew in some communities?

Curfew in a far away Ikare.

1 Like

Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Regex: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I thought Obi is inconsequential, how come you guys are not happy he didn't do his rally? Where's all these coming from all of a sudden?
Re: LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State by Sholaco: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Baseless excuses grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Suspends Tax Payment For Heavy Duty, Slashes Rate For Transport Operators / Peter Obi Donates ₦‎20 Million To Foundation Hospital Nsukka / TUC, NLC Split As DSS Warns Labour Against Planned Protest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.