Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy (2741 Views)

"I Wan Knack" Mr Ibu Simulates Sensual Dance From His Hospital Ward (video) / Instagram Photo Of Mark Angel And Kalistus Can Make You Laugh For A Whole Day / Ghanian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Says “i’m Always In Charge When Having Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Malodro: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality star Chomzy has caused a stir on social media after she disclosed that she’s always in the mood for sex.

The reality star, Chomzy recently made headlines after she graduated from Imo State University in magnificent style. She reportedly graduated with a bachelor’s degree in political science from a prestigious institution.
In the latest post shared on her story, Chomzy disclosed that she can have sex the whole day withoutREAD MORE

Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by sonofspada(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
What else was your Vagina made for ?

Welder , plumber, panel beater and carpenter .

2 Likes

Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Buharidgeneral: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
After that what else
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Blissguts: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
The world system is already a system where you have to be a hoee to get to the top; and a dirty hand (for the guys).

The world is divided into two.

So aunty, you're just being you (a hoee) - wouldn't have expected otherwise. Especially when looking down the path, no where was intelligence required or technical ingenuity required to be given some height in the path you are.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by meobizy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol. Surely not the mugu I saw during the competition. ROFLMAO.
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Jozilinn: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
After now she go dey shout all men are dogs,scum, wetin she kan be? mtchww.....
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Truthsoldier(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
And you're meant just to be for 'knackable' reasons,mumu
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Of course Imsu is known for graduating sluts and this is one BBN package gabbage to the society
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by Holybaddo: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2023
My spec grin grin
Infact soul mate grin grin

Comrades how you na see am
Re: I Can Knack For The Whole Day, I’m Always In The Mood – Bbnaija’s Chomzy by FiremanX: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2023
When I saw Imo state, I kept quiet.

Fear Imo girls, aside Akwa ibom/Calabar babes that love sex, imo state girls follow.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Regrets Returning To Chris Brown After Attack / If You Had The Power To Bring Back One Celebrity Who Died In Th Last 20 Years, W / Charlyboy Sues National Mirror 1 Billion Naira Over Gay & Illuminati Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.