Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat (189 Views)

Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / DCLM Daily Manna Devotional September 16, 2017 - No Money, No Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat by southpaw101: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
I Bet You are Not Aware of This: Top 4 Things you can Not Buy with Money, No Matter How Rich You are

Since the early days of using money as a means exchange till date, money has never made a man happy and it will not and the more you desire for more money the lesser the happiness you will get from it, because money is attributed to depression and clearly money cannot buy joy, no matter how much money you own in your bank. They always says, the root of money is something else.

Their are many rich people in our society today that are extremely wealthy and successful, yet their wealth is not enough in buying everything in this world and among those things are listed below:

1) Time:
Money can buy you popularity and influence, but can't buy time . No matter how much money you have, you can never buy time. Our life starts to diminishing from the moment we are born to this life.

2) Life:
Life is the most expensive thing you can never buy with all your money. Each passing minute is the life we have and the moment you pass away no coming back. Despite all the medical advances, there is know significant way that you can extend your life.

3) Attitude:
I believe we all experience some arrogant attitude from some rich kid in our society. Once you tarnish your image because of the money you have, trust me, you will not be respected and money can't buy you respect, it's a fact. Money may put you into a higher class, but it certainly does not make you classy if you show wrong attitude.

4) Love:
Don't misunderstood me here, I actually mean, money can not buy true love, but you can buy lust, attraction and Power. Because love is something intimate; heartfelt.
Re: I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat by Cornelius0202(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
For real
Re: I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat by Snitch24(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
1. You can buy Love with money
2. A better life with money (except you want a miserable life)
3. You can buy time with money
4. Send me a private mail I will teach you how to buy attitude with money (when you go broke you go humble Ur self

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Crises Hits Anglican Communion / New message from onitiri/Message from csi to all omo oko yoruba / Which Nigerian Artist Can Pull Out This Kind Of Crowd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.