Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:02 AM

Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner (632 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by robosky02(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, Partner

Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner Georgina Rodriguez will reportedly break the law in Saudi Arabia by living together despite the country’s laws forbidding non-married couples to live together.

Ronaldo has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract worth £177million per year at Al-Nassr and he was unveiled on Tuesday.

The former Manchester United star has moved to Saudi Arabia with Rodriguez and their five children.

But cohabitation of unmarried couples is prohibited in the Arab country.

If Ronaldo and Rodriguez decide to live under one room as they planned, they will be breaking the law as they are not married.

Accordingly, the development is raising questions about how Ronaldo and Rodriquez will be treated considering the fact that they are not legally married.

But two professional Saudi lawyers told EFE that the authorities will ignore the infringement.

One of them said, “Although the laws still prohibit cohabitation without a marriage contract, the authorities have begun to turn a blind eye and do not persecute anyone. Of course, these laws are used when there is a problem or a crime.”

A second lawyer said that now Saudi authorities do not interfere in this matter involving foreigners.

He said, “The Saudi Arabian authorities, today, do not interfere in this matter [in the case of foreigners], but the law continues to prohibit cohabitation outside of marriage.”

One said: ‘Although the laws still prohibit cohabitation without a marriage contract, the authorities have begun to turn a blind eye and do not persecute anyone. Of course, these laws are used when there is a problem or a crime.’

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Mukina2

https://www.completesports.com/saudi-marriage-law-twisted-to-suit-ronaldo-partner/

Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Big name
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Wawelexy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
When you are big you are big....
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by brain54(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beautiful woman…

But why Ronaldo no wan marry her?
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Truthisunique2: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Home of Islam o

Islamic laws are a joke
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Sweetvie: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
brain54:
Beautiful woman…

But why Ronaldo no wan marry her?
if they later divorce Ronaldo will lose everything kiss
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Sweetvie: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Big name grin
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by orohbiro(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
This level of aas licking nis out of this world if I was Rinaldo son I go just go find one of my dirty boxers carry an go tell Saudi journalists say this was the boxers ronaldo wore when he was 10yrs old to be sold for 2m dollars

Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Sweetvie: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
orohbiro:
This level of aas licking nis out of this world if I was Rinaldo son I go just go find one of my dirty boxers carry an go tell Saudi journalists say this was the boxers ronaldo wore when he was 10yrs old to be sold for 2m dollars
grin grin
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by brain54(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetvie:
if they later divorce Ronaldo will lose everything kiss
They can do a pre nupt…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by WibusJaga: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023

Case of Nobody Somebody is above the Law. cheesy
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by Careente7(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Make money o,e get “Y”.
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by MightyHand(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Names that scared the Law!

I'll NEVER forget the names CR7 √ Lionel Messi
Re: Saudi Marriage Law Twisted To Suit Ronaldo, And Partner by fortunez1(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2023
When you are big , you are big abeg...

(1) (Reply)

Sure 50 Odds For Serious Punters This Weekend. / Can Amoudu Withstand World Cup Pressure? / Grab Ur Copies Now For Free!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.