Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,728 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Palang Tod Actress Ruks Khandagale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Palang Tod Actress Ruks Khandagale (922 Views)

Agba Wizkid Is Breaking New Record Tod@y... No Frog Noise / “why I’m Still Single” – 43-year-old Actress Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up / ” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palang Tod Actress Ruks Khandagale by Kahesar: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ruks Khandagale is an Indian actress known for her web series career. Ruks Khandagale used to do modeling before starting acting in web series.

Watch Ruks Khandagale Web Series

Later, when she auditioned for the web series, she got selected and became a famous web series actress in India. She has worked in many web series where she has been cast mostly for romantic scenes.

To fulfill her desire to pursue a career in acting, she started auditioning for acting roles in web series. In the year 2020, she got a chance to work in the "Mistake" web series, in which she performed very well. After this series, she became very popular among the people. In the same year, she worked in web series like Faasla, The Interview, Devadasi, My Last Imagination, Ghat Ghat Ka Paani, and Ambition. In 2020, she played characters in more than nine web series

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Stunning Photos Of Their Traditional Wedding As She Winds Up / I’m Going Back To Brazil”: Tiwa Savage Decries Over Fuel Scarcity, Car Tire Burs / I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.