Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,433 members, 7,881,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn (2271 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Roger3D(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
JANUARY 6, 2023 —BY SIMON EKPA

The Holy Bible in Proverbs 12:19 explicitly states: “The lip of truth shall be established for ever but a lying tongue is but for a moment.” And goes further to state in the famous anthem of Jesus Christ in John 8:32: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

My beloved mentor and renowned Igbo historian, Professor Adiele Eberechukwu Afigbo of blessed memory once wrote: “…the historian who would rather not upset the established view, can content himself with the elevated but now untenable company of the great masters of far away and long ago.”

On Tuesday 6 June 2017 the First Lady Aisha Buhari returned from United Kingdom. As she landed at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, she paradoxically announced her husband’s death by calling on all Nigerians to support the Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo as her husband’s successor with the following message:

“I thank Allah for my safe trip to U.K, where I visited President @muhammadubuhari. He thanks Nigerians for their constant prayers for his health and steadfastness in the face of challenges.”

“Mr. President thanked the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for his loyalty and called on Nigerians to continue to support the acting President in his effort to actualise the mandate of the All Progressives Congress.”

“He is soliciting for your continuous cooperation and support to the Ag. President @profosinbajo towards achieving the mandate of this administration as contained in our APC manifesto, so that we can build a very strong institution for a better future of our country Nigeria,”
(Culled from Vanguard Online 6 June, 2017).

For those acquainted with Medieval history of Europe, for many centuries a forgery known as the “Donation of Constantine” purported to have originated from Emperor Constantine which authorized successive Popes of Rome to crown and dethrone medieval Holy Roman Emperors thrived as divine authority. It took the courage of Cardinal Lorenzo Valla in 1440 AD, after more than five hundred years to expose it as a Papal forgery.

But Nigerians are not going to wait for five hundred years to expose the Presidential forgery called an impostor Muhammadu Buhari from Niger Republic backyard. And Nigerians want to begin the unraveling of this treacherous forgery with Aisha Buhari as the point of contact.

Firstly, Nigerians want Aisha Buhari to tell Nigerians who, between the Muhammadu Buhari standing with Alhaji Pantami during the hajj in Mecca with his identity bald head and the present man in Aso Villa parading as Nigeria’s President is her true husband. Pictures cannot lie in this case.

Secondly, Aisha Buhari should tell Nigerians who she mourned as her husband among the two men from June to August 2017, during which the forty-day Fidau Muslim prayer in honor of her husband was secretly held in London. The enclosed photographs cannot be photo-shop.

Thirdly, it should be recalled that the last time President Buhari traveled to United Kingdom for medical attention was May 7, 2017. On May 31 Aisha Buhari visited her husband in London and returned to Nigeria on June 6, after her husband’s death and the three-day traditional Muslim mourning ceremony, which was secretly conducted in London, as shown by the attached photographs.

She went back to London again on July 2 for undisclosed reasons without the mention of her husband’s health. She returned on August 3, and went back on August 6, yet for undisclosed reasons. From that moment, her role as First Lady began to diminish with geometric progression. Nigerians will be glad if the First Lady explains why those trips came in quick succession and became so private that her husband’s health was never cited as reason.

The Holy Bible in Proverbs 12:19 explicitly states: “The lip of truth shall be established for ever but a lying tongue is but for a moment.” And goes further to state in the famous anthem of Jesus Christ in John 8:32: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

I am not Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and I am not a Biafran. So let no one say I am writing under the inspiration of Biafra.

I am not also writing under the inspiration of prophetic yellow journalism as in the cases of Nduka Obaigbena, Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni who signed the inglorious blood contract of spreading the heinous falsehood to Nigerians that the impostor from Niger Republic masquerading as Nigeria’s President is the late and buried Muhammadu Buhari.

I write as a trained historian and, if there is any inspiration that lives in me, it can only come from the Deified Ancestral Spirits of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Major Gideon Orkar—two unsung patriots that saw today but never lived to see their aspirations fulfilled.

For those who call themselves the Christian leaders of Nigeria of all togas and denominations and who dine and wine with Pharaoh and pray for the Philistines, while the bloods of the children of Israel water the land of their birth and promise, I bet you, God has two messages for you.

First is Acts of the Apostles 1: 20:

“For, said Peter, ‘it is written in the Book of Psalms: May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it, and, May another take his place of leadership. May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it, and, May another take his place of leadership.’”

Second is Revelations 3: 15-17:

“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.

I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.”Nwankwo T. Nwaezeigwe, PhD, DD

Odogwu of Ibusa Clan, Delta State

Research Fellow @ Exile, Institute of African Studies,

University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Email: nwaezeigwe.genocideafrica@gmail.com

https://enterbiafra.com/let-aisha-buhari-tell-nigerians-who-her-true-husband-is-and-the-buhari-she-mourned-in-2017-by-nwankwo-t-nwaezeigwe/

1 Like

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Roger3D(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
The woman in Aso rock needs to let us know who the man in power truly is before he hands over power in May

1 Like

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Moh247: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ibo people sef

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by derecho(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's rumored Tinubu threatened to expose Buhari before he was given the Ticket by the northern governors.

Tinubu sef

5 Likes

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
Ibo people sef

Was just about to say same. Ekpa still writing this asinine crap in 2023? Anyway he knows his people sha so no wahala.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Superwave16320: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Igbos are already back to their Biafra or death madness even before Peter Obi lose election. This one is fast o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
derecho:
It's rumored Tinubu threatened to expose Buhari before he was given the Ticket by the northern governors.

Tinubu sef

We know you must find a way to involve Tinubu in the madness of Kanu added to the paranoia and suspect mentality of Igbos that makes them believe what even a madman will question. Shior.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Superwave16320:
Igbos are already back to their Biafra or death madness even before Peter Obi lose election. This one is fast o.

They will surely go on a rampage when Obi loses woefully. Mark my words.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can’t believe this, like seriously? You guys are still on this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
AN IMPOSIBLE TASK, as usual expect no answer.
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by phorget(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
The ”living” bubu ain't functioning so why should we miss him if he's gone?

1 Like

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by UnfairLife7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
derecho:

Tinubu sef
Chinedu

Una Pandora never even lose finish una don start Biafra wahala so early grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Tingotoe: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Simon Ekpa should tell us where Buhari was buried
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by MrBroke(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Only big fool's believe the president is dead and the one ruling Nigerian is a replica. You guys are dump and myopic.

3 Likes

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by IgOga(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ipob and Pitobi supporters believed this story until it's presidential primary season. God help you if you nor get dual nationality come get ipob sympathiser as your president. You dey oyo

1 Like

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Friend22(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Roger3D:
JANUARY 6, 2023 —BY SIMON EKPA

My beloved mentor and renowned Igbo historian, Professor Adiele Eberechukwu Afigbo of blessed memory once wrote: “…the historian who would rather not upset the established view, can content himself with the elevated but now untenable company of the great masters of far away and long ago.”

On Tuesday 6 June 2017 the First Lady Aisha Buhari returned from United Kingdom. As she landed at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, she paradoxically announced her husband’s death by calling on all Nigerians to support the Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo as her husband’s successor with the following message:

“I thank Allah for my safe trip to U.K, where I visited President @muhammadubuhari. He thanks Nigerians for their constant prayers for his health and steadfastness in the face of challenges.”

“Mr. President thanked the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for his loyalty and called on Nigerians to continue to support the acting President in his effort to actualise the mandate of the All Progressives Congress.”

“He is soliciting for your continuous cooperation and support to the Ag. President @profosinbajo towards achieving the mandate of this administration as contained in our APC manifesto, so that we can build a very strong institution for a better future of our country Nigeria,”
(Culled from Vanguard Online 6 June, 2017).

For those acquainted with Medieval history of Europe, for many centuries a forgery known as the “Donation of Constantine” purported to have originated from Emperor Constantine which authorized successive Popes of Rome to crown and dethrone medieval Holy Roman Emperors thrived as divine authority. It took the courage of Cardinal Lorenzo Valla in 1440 AD, after more than five hundred years to expose it as a Papal forgery.

But Nigerians are not going to wait for five hundred years to expose the Presidential forgery called an impostor Muhammadu Buhari from Niger Republic backyard. And Nigerians want to begin the unraveling of this treacherous forgery with Aisha Buhari as the point of contact.

Firstly, Nigerians want Aisha Buhari to tell Nigerians who, between the Muhammadu Buhari standing with Alhaji Pantami during the hajj in Mecca with his identity bald head and the present man in Aso Villa parading as Nigeria’s President is her true husband. Pictures cannot lie in this case.

Secondly, Aisha Buhari should tell Nigerians who she mourned as her husband among the two men from June to August 2017, during which the forty-day Fidau Muslim prayer in honor of her husband was secretly held in London. The enclosed photographs cannot be photo-shop.

Thirdly, it should be recalled that the last time President Buhari traveled to United Kingdom for medical attention was May 7, 2017. On May 31 Aisha Buhari visited her husband in London and returned to Nigeria on June 6, after her husband’s death and the three-day traditional Muslim mourning ceremony, which was secretly conducted in London, as shown by the attached photographs.

She went back to London again on July 2 for undisclosed reasons without the mention of her husband’s health. She returned on August 3, and went back on August 6, yet for undisclosed reasons. From that moment, her role as First Lady began to diminish with geometric progression. Nigerians will be glad if the First Lady explains why those trips came in quick succession and became so private that her husband’s health was never cited as reason.

I am not Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and I am not a Biafran. So let no one say I am writing under the inspiration of Biafra.

I am not also writing under the inspiration of prophetic yellow journalism as in the cases of Nduka Obaigbena, Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni who signed the inglorious blood contract of spreading the heinous falsehood to Nigerians that the impostor from Niger Republic masquerading as Nigeria’s President is the late and buried Muhammadu Buhari.

I write as a trained historian and, if there is any inspiration that lives in me, it can only come from the Deified Ancestral Spirits of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Major Gideon Orkar—two unsung patriots that saw today but never lived to see their aspirations fulfilled.

For those who call themselves the Christian leaders of Nigeria of all togas and denominations and who dine and wine with Pharaoh and pray for the Philistines, while the bloods of the children of Israel water the land of their birth and promise, I bet you, God has two messages for you.

First is Acts of the Apostles 1: 20:

“For, said Peter, ‘it is written in the Book of Psalms: May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it, and, May another take his place of leadership. May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it, and, May another take his place of leadership.’”

Second is Revelations 3: 15-17:

“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.

I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.”Nwankwo T. Nwaezeigwe, PhD, DD

Odogwu of Ibusa Clan, Delta State

Research Fellow @ Exile, Institute of African Studies,

University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Email: nwaezeigwe.genocideafrica@gmail.com

https://enterbiafra.com/let-aisha-buhari-tell-nigerians-who-her-true-husband-is-and-the-buhari-she-mourned-in-2017-by-nwankwo-t-nwaezeigwe/

I never bothered reading the trash this idiot choose to write.
It's a shame people from the South East are not only good at selling fake stuff and peddling drugs but are now gradually becoming masters of peddling lies shamelessly.

I pity any zombie that believe a single line from this nonsense!
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by fortunez1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
K
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Truvelisback(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Is that not Nollyhood Movie Poster?

Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Nzobu Nzobu people have gone back to their usual campaign style already?
grin grin grin
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by RZArecta(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2023
What a bloody fóol cool
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Image123(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2023
A reason why Obi must not be president of our dear country, total madness.
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Wickedfact: 2:41am On Jan 07, 2023
I knew that the crowd of Tinubu's rally in Kano will cause madness for Obidogs, I just didn't know it was going to be so soon.
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Wickedfact: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2023
derecho:

Tinubu sef

It is also rumored that the entire Ohaneze went to beg Jubril so he could release Kanu and his wife would stop opening legs for his lawyer. Heard Ekpa sef chop inside.
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by techWriter3: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Ibo folks ess
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by sukar886: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
Ibo people sef
This is not matter of Igbo people , reason am well
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by sukar886: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Superwave16320:
That is the problem of Nigerians , tribalism , it won't allow anyone knows the truth, tribalism is bad
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by sukar886: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Image123:
A reason why Obi must not be president of our dear country, total madness.
What is total madness there, tribalism is causing a big problem in this country
Re: Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn by Image123(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2023
sukar886:

What is total madness there, tribalism is causing a big problem in this country

The ipobic mob mindset driving Obi's campaign and followership is worse than the type of jihadist followership that initially drove the Buhari campaign earlier on.

(1) (Reply)

Results From Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State / When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl / A Country We Call Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.