Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians (567 Views)

Thank You Reasonable Nigerians For Your Kind Wishes / 2023: Keyamo Launches Podcast To Sell Tinubu-Shettima / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by SadiqBabaSani: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Check the trend, owing to the unrelenting health issues and various moral burdens hanging over BAT, I must commend those marketing him, it is not easy selling rotten tomatoes and decaying fish in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. He is a Changer. The best of all the contestants. The man who the country needs now. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. I congratulate him in advance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Fortruth: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. He is a Changer. The best of all the contestants. The man who the country needs now. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. I congratulate him in advance.

Blackie…. Even you self, go and sleep.

May you join him in licking the microphone like the Nigger you are.

4 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
duro4chang:

A man who reasons like a child is best for you?
Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Twist4u: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bad product is hard to sell.

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin

Omo! When you try selling bad market. Nah then you go respect salesmen.
Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

A man who reasons like a child is best for you?
What is your business about my choice? Why should you take Panadol for someone's headache? This is democracy and you know in democracy there is freedom of choice. Right to vote and be voted for. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.
Mind your business please.

4 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
duro4chang:
What is your business about my choice? Why should you take Panadol for someone's headache? This is democracy and you know in democracy there is freedom of choice. Right to vote and be voted for. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.
Mind your business please.

When making your choice, make it personal not general. When you make it general we have to correct you so you won't mislead people wey get better head.

I respect your choice but set boundary.

Obi is your in coming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fortruth:

Blackie…. Even you self, go and sleep.

May you join him in licking the microphone like the Nigger you are.
Why should my choice be your concern? Do you think you can force me to do against my will. Democracy allows freedom of choice. Choose your candidate and let me choose mine. My choice shouldn't have given you headache,has it? Remember, minority will have their say but majority will have their way.
Mind your business please. I don't care who you vote for.

4 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

When making your choice, make it personal not general. When you make it general we have to correct you so you won't mislead people wey get better head.

I respect your choice but set boundary.

Obi is your in coming president of Nigeria
If you are still here talking about obi you are wasting your time. Obi can never never win any election. No state will vote for him. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
duro4chang:
If you are still here talking about obi you are wasting your time. Obi can never never win any election. No state will vote for him. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Lol! E go clear for your eyes. I hope you get voters card?
Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! E go clear for your eyes. I hope you get voters card?
Make we laff kikikikikiki! Remember I told you.

4 Likes

Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Sunijacks(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Their market hard but their advert no gree go down.

Apc fit no win but them get doings based on their campaign
Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Igbos reasonable?
Re: Its Very Difficult To Sell Tinubu To Reasonable Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
If not because this administration that not perform to expectation of many Nigerians that make Tinubu campaign most difficult one I swear Tinubu would haven't bother to go all state before he can defeat his opponent.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Ready; See What He Did At The Chatham House UK / ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) / The Truth:modern LAGOS Is A Creation Of TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.