Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad (33668 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Donake: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
You needed to do so on the cvr portal before the deadline where you get a print out of your activity. I used my phone to transfer from imo to rivers as well as update my biodata.

If you transferred your polling unit is in the new location.

Yet they say INEC isn't ready.

quote author=SandyLOVE08 post=119782435]Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I registered for my PVC in 2018 in Abia state and collected it that same year.

I later left Abia state to Lagos.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

But I didn't go to any local government to do any biometric capturing.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC [/quote]
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Any Christian that vote for this Muslim Muslim ticket, his family will be the first casualty when the jihad start.
Any christian that vote for Muslim Muslim ticket,may ancestoral curse follow his lineage forever.
The Imam and the governor are telling us what will happen if Tinubu win. Christian will be forced to denounce their faith and change to Islam before they could secure a job.
D Foolish christians that see nothing wrong will that ticket will pay with their lives.
The Muslims always say " Sabuwa da kaza ba ta hana yanka" this is exactly what will happen to Lalong, Keyamo and all the hungry christians that are selling their faith because of ordinary crumbs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Strongerection1: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Use I not Us .Its not Every Yoruba man that is Sentimental and Blind as you do..

Tinubu doesn't have a single care about What Happens to Christians it is non of his Business what he cares about is just to Rule.

Blood Thirsty M-M

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by UnfairLife7(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mummiesboy:
In your mother's bed room. Ehguna!
hahahaha

We heard that he has abandoned Obi because of his show of shame and embarrassment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by mauriceminor: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
Good day nairaland. Pls I need answer to my question.

I did online transfer of polling units from Abia state to Lagos last year. And it was successful.

My problem now, am back in Abia state and I believed I will stay here till June. I want to really participate on this year election.

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC
no vote for u
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Mummiesboy: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

We heard that he has abandoned Obi because of his show of shame and embarrassment grin grin
Your drugs don really finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Formation10: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
So Muslim Muslim ticket is not about development in Nigeria but jihad thank God that they are exposing themselves, God will destroy all the plans of the so call tiunbu and all the imam supporting him if there plans is to destroy the christians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by toprealman: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion. “If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Chuba Williams Okadigbo.
Not world, African countries mainly. People in other climes are looking for competent candidates with religion considered least. Even the Muslim countries will not make such daft proclamation.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by SaLongs1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
I weep for the poor man who suffers from economic disadvantages but focuses on foreign gods for solutions to the problems he is creating for himself on his own continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by NickD(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:
APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad, Shows Supremacy Of Islam In Nigeria – Kano Preacher, Auwal, Tells Congregation To Vote Massively

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal
Stupid cleric who is nothing but a religious bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Sbravo86: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is already a racist post on his own. I just pitied every reasonable christian in this country for what is ahead of us if APC eventually win this year election with your votes counted among their votes. What an early revelation this man made for us. Christians, wake up and begins to call on the father for your safety ahead and be ready to speak with your PVC. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Maybe you don’t know say train no dey reverse? the caravan has long left the station.
Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by IfnobeGod20: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I was born a Christian not through study

I am going to vote for Tinubu

Including my entire household
You may be born into a christain family but not know the Father of Christianity. Until you're washed by spirit and water you are not yet introduced to the family of christain saints because of everyone was conceived in sin, you must consciously come to the knowledge of the truth by personally accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Until then, you're just a nominal christain and that is why you're far from knowing the time and season of the Lord's.
The words of the Lord expressly says, the word that was preached to us were also preached to them but the god of this world blinded their inner mind. If the word of the Lord had fell into the good soil of your mind, you would have known the season and time. Be closer to God to know that your faith must not be secondary to another faith.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unfortunately the transfer window has closed.. just go to INEC website, put your card number and it'll show you your current polling unit.
SandyLOVE08:

I want to know if the online transfer I did has taken effect. I didn't do any biometric capturing and I still have my old PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by BloomingDale(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:

Your tears grin

Are you Muslim?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Elibaba1: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Just look at this dog.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by seguno2: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nigerians can now see where we are headed with Tinubu's demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

Very demonic, I tell you.
Imagine that ThiefNuibu saying calling Christians church rats who eat poisoned Holy Communion?

Is that not enough omen for wise Christians to vote against the Muslim/Muslim calamity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Blaze14k: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
You cant see people like Lhordspy and Leodeking make front page here because we already know their evil plan buh as an igboman that i am i will make sure if necessary to resist fulani supporter of APC by any means possible. I will never be a Muslim. Tufikwa!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by seguno2: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
This trash won't stop us from voting mazi Tinubu come feb 25th and he is winning the election, any worthless beerfraud idiot wey no like am is free to jump into the lagoon or drink sniper.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

If you stand on ThiefNuibu’s manhood, then what will he use to tøtøri menopausal Remi in the other room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nursepepeye(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

your matter is confusing the confused
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by limeneh576: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Jackbaur88: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Since they are not hiding their intentions, we will not hide ours either. My Christian brothers and sisters in the South will never understand the grave consequence of a Tinubu presidency.
We the Christians from the North central and the North East are voting for Peter Obi. Announcements are on going already in churches, we are all voting for Peter Obi. A Jihad has being declared, blow the trumpet in Zion those blind and lukewarm Christians down south should awake from their slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by DatNaijaGuy: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

Use INEC link to check
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Nyanabo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
I think the first thing is to warn INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) to be careful. It is in their interest to be good neighbors to Nigerians and prove that the country was not a banana republic as the ruling party is making us believe.-Chuba Williams Okadigbo

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Coolboy009: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am a born Christian but i am massively voting for JAGABAN
that U are born a Christian does not mean u are a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by malakaimoscondo: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
BloomingDale:
Allah is thirsty but don’t want water. I wonder what his favorite beverage is?
what about northern Christians who refer to God as Allah in church. What does there own God take quench thirst?
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by Obyino: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Urchins will die a painful death

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by slickgirl: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
I knew there was something fishy about the Chibok girls kidnapping and all the bring back our girls story. I guess that is why Tinubu turned Falomo round about to Bring Back our Girls and to imagine how deep this went, even Michel Obama was involved. Its sad but with these guys, Nigeria is over.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
iSense247:
Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata. grin
You cannot claim your papa is better than Tinubu educationally, materially or intellectually.

So please Peasant, Shut up, we know those at the bottom gossip the most.
Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by iSense247: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
You cannot claim your papa is better than Tinubu educationally, materially or intellectually.

So please Peasant, Shut up, we know those at the bottom gossip the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad by CLRF: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Newton2024:

I weep for christians in advance. What Bornu christians faced under Shetima and what Kaduna Christians are facing under El-Rufai will be a child's play if APC wins (God forbid) with their muslim-terrorist ticket. Turkey was once a purely Christian country but unfortunately, Islam has taken over because of the foolishness of the then Christians. It is the Christians in Turkey that helped Muslims to islamise the country. I pray such will not happen in Nigeria with the kind of mostly non-bornagains but just answering Christian names.

It was war, corruption and struggle for regional power that brought down Constantinople (byzantine kingdom). No thanks to Crusaders who invaded it several.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Wigwe Saved Me During My Dethronement As Kano’s Emir – Tearful Sanusi / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics / INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.