Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,041 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down (505 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by Malodro: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fancy Acholonu has reacted to the controversy that has trailed her account of what transpired between her and her ex-fiance Alex Ekubo.

The model had alleged that Alex refused to go intimate with her throughout the 5 years they dated. She had also accused him of being manipulative and abusive. Following the buzz her account of what transpired has created, Fancy Acholonu has now taken to her Instastory to state that she never wanted to speak up.
The model who acknowledged that it has now gotten messy and humiliating, further averred that she never wanted to tarnish Alex’sREAD MORE

Re: This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by SocialJustice: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo gettat.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by Mrkumareze(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
This one be like all dis yeyebrity wey go carry phone video themselves crying
Re: This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by fullnetwork: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
SocialJustice:
Omo gettat.
grin
Re: This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by We4all: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fine girl, just take heart and move far away from GAYbriel. He doesn't deserve you.
Re: This Is Humiliating, But I Have To Defend Myself – Fancy Acholonu Breaks Down by meobizy(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2023
All I care for is a four day weekend with Toke Makinwa.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Drop Royce's Royce Shoch Rema To Chris Brown / BBTITANS UPDATE : Yemi Over Jealous And Punches Miracle For Kissing Khosi / "Old Washed Stuff With A Dead Career, How Dare You Insult My Mom" - Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.