Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Opinion: Few Things Nigerian Female Celebrities Need To Copy From Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Few Things Nigerian Female Celebrities Need To Copy From Bobrisky (201 Views)

Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Few Things Nigerian Female Celebrities Need To Copy From Bobrisky by Gistcent: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Home › Entertainment
Opinion: Few things Nigerian female celebrities need to copy from Bobrisky
By GistCent Friday, January 06, 2023 Post a Comment
Opinion: Few things Nigerian female celebrities need to copy from Bobrisky
Hello and welcome to my opinion blog.

It's actually funny when I see so many female celebrities laugh and make fun of Bobrisky because he is a crossdresser instead of paying attention to the details they need to copy from him.

In this article, I will discuss reasons why some ladies need to calm down and pay close attention to this crossdresser, as well as some features they need to copy from him to remain relevant in society.

If you are a female celebrity or just an ordinary entertainer who wants to remain green in the entertainment industry, take your time and read this interesting article till the end.

Bobrisky might be a crossdresser or whatever else you have in mind to label him, but you can't deny the fact that he has paid his dues and he is still trending effortlessly in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

He has even stayed much longer than most of the female celebrities who have condemned him in the past and called him some unimaginable names because of his lifestyle.

Despite all that Nigerians and Gistlover have said about this crossdresser just to bring him down, he's still making waves and achieving great things in a country that disdains people like him.

One of the things most female celebrities need to learn from Bobrisky is how to.........................Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2023/01/opinion-few-things-nigerian-female-celebrities-need-copy-from-bobrisky.html

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship / Young Jonn Previews His Upcoming Single / The Method That Pay Me $10 Every 7 Munities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.