Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,496 members, 7,944,438 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga (66645 Views)

Tinubu Refuses To Give Speech, Sends Representative Instead. / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Benwallt(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Goodday90:
am sorry I don’t want be anywhere near that ugly man

I might get a nightmare

Guy, make we fix this country once and for all. You know Tinubu will do it. Let's shun sentiment.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by kingLawrenzo: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Presidential aspirant of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Emilokan Crooner is in the news again as he refused being assisted while walking to his seat. He asked that the people around him clear off his path and then started dancing to Buga before finally walking to his seat.

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Pondium Dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F-c9VlMtUw

we should be celebrating this??

how backward my country keeps going, oh God help us all
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by ada9ja(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
What a bugastic fit candidate

Speeding up his fall for him
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Throwback: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
nazicartel:
I thought you were supporting Atiku before?. What happened?

Me support Atiku?
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Throwback:
We dey talk am now, dem say our mouth dey smell.

Use your PVC and vote wisely.

Vote who get capacity and competency.

Do not vote a failure.

It's the economy, stupid.
gutter media facts
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by olancho: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
I am happy Tinubu is strong. I just need a southern president be it Tinubu or Obi that’s all. I believe any of them will do well. We can’t be slaves in our land.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by newnigerdelta00: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Dancing buga or resisting cardiac arrest?
De play u hear?

Maybe the cardiac arrest your biological father is suffering from.... because na witchcraft dey know witchcraft s
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
See the way they were carefully observing him why working because they know that he is not strong to the point that he was ashame and he told the guy in front to give way. Honestly, urchins are getting it wrong.

I'm sure your palm wine tapper father cannot reach his age because of the hate he invested his life on that you inherited

Tinubu is going be you sad east president, nobody is giving any ipob Nigeria govt next month
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by KanuSE: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Slynation:
Hmmmm....in spite of the hardship, suffering and economic degradation, it's quite surprising this APC government are still garnering supports from various groups, in a saner country, they are meant to be apologizing to the entire Nigerians, but it is obvious Nigeria is destined for failure....

I have seen it, they will vote nonsense into power...!!

Lol cheesy Nigerians love their oppressors, Nigerians love their chains. grin

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better. Such a sad situation. cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Slynation(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2023
BreconHills:

Not everyone is simplistic without knowledge of international events. There is not one single economy doing well and global inflation is an international phenomenon.

Not everyone will ignore the massive infrastructure put in place by this administration - the largest since the Gowon administration.

Not everyone has lost agency of their own capability to utilize their comparative advantage to prosper

Not everyone coped or opened their legs in university. Those who are intelligent and innovative know that they need to pivot.

Nigeria remains a country of unlimited opportunity.
Your bolded sentence is valid, but some of this things you are saying are mere abstract, please what massive infrastructure are you talking about, in which state in Nigeria?? the train station was almost completed by GEJ administration, The second Niger bridge was 50% done by the same GEJ administration etc, or are you talking about a dry seaport that was controversially sited in Kaduna state?? or what exactly?? If such Imaginary massive infrastructure doesn't promote social welfare among the masses, then the main aim has been defeated...My basic understanding of the Economy is that government spending on sustainable infrastructures would boost the economy, but what exactly has this regime done in that aspects for me to even score them an E, as I'm typing this, one small common ordinary simple egg is sold at #120, over 300% increment since your principal assumed power, You talked about international and global inflation, but I thought your principal came out and blatantly told the entire Nigerians we don't spend or earn in dollars... meaning he should have a way to stabilize the economy he governs without taking cognizance of global events and dollar performances.

I can understand his incompetency, but people making excuses for incompetence and failure all in the name of global inflation is what I cannot decipher, afterall, in the same global settings, leaders honourably resign and step down for a competent fellow to take charge...
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Madups(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Kewtt:

Is this hate in the water you drink or food you eat or in your blood by region?
Stop quoting people only to spew gibberish. He is saying it just as it is. If there is hate anywhere it is in the water and the food you consume. You are just hoping that some how this man will be president elect after buhari took the country almost 20 years backward. Just because of a little stipend or probably because you're from the same ethnic group. Yeye de smell. * Spits *
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Ensquare(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2023
If this guy wins Nigeria will be the funniest country on Earth
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Emman08: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Hey God, place Koinonia goes to worship every week. They don contaminate the place for us grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy Nigerians love their oppressors, Nigerians love their chains. grin

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better. Such a sad situation. cool
You see, our corrupt leaders knows exactly what they are doing, more reason they are doing everything possible to truncate the educational sector, they capitalize on the youths ignorance and weaponize poverty so as to bondage the masses in perpetual servitude...This is more reason the vast majority of illetrates supercedes the knowledgeable ones while the so called literates key into or manipulate the illetrates into doing there biddings...I was watching FFK's interview on AIT 2 nights ago, that man has literary used his mouth and won the election for APC, I was like wow!! this politicians obviously knew they are ruling over cows and sheeps and I don't blame them.

My advice and prayer for everybody is to pray hard and work hard for Nigeria to work for them individually, because collectively, we might be heading towards damnation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by millionboi(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2023
grandstar:
Tiktok pays the artist 3cents anytime their music is used to make a video by a creator.

Buga has been used over 4.5m times the last time I checked to make videos. That is 4.5m x 3 cents = $135,000.

Not bad!
lier stop deciving urself
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by missuzoma: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chai!!! So it is news now that our man can walk without support
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by CitiOkoro(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
On PO's mandate i stand.
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by alabo1: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Presidential aspirant of the APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Emilokan Crooner is in the news again as he refused being assisted while walking to his seat. He asked that the people around him clear off his path and then started dancing to Buga before finally walking to his seat.

If he did not need help they would not be offering it. Did you watch the body language of the handlers? They were very apprehensive. It is a pity. Shame on all who wish to foist this on us for the future
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Another pain to the students of gulible
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Sonn(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Does this mean he actually need help to walk?
a quick reminder to all of you drumming support for an unfit person to lead this country at this critical time, you all should have it at the back of your mind that anyone who emerge as the president has both local and international duties standing before and beside him, out of over two hundred million Nigerian' it's a shame that we could not assemble fit and capable candidate to via for a post of that height, rather' we are here debating if a candidate is sick or not, fit or not, capable or not, whereas we have thousands of capable hands all over the country, but tribe and sentiment have taken over our heads and mind, what it all potray is that we don't LOVE this country, the worst and most annoying part is that some of us here are educated enough to discern between light and darkness' but have chosen the path of "CARELESSNESS" as against the progress of the country, one thing is sure, the consequences of our actions today comes back tomorrow, and then' you and i would reap what we sowed. sometimes i think this country is better separated or rather' restructured back to regional government because we don't think alike, honestly, too too bad.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Itulah(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
De play u hear?

cheesy cheesy Some of you won't make heaven I swear cheesy What d fucck man?
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by BreconHills(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Slynation:
Your bolded sentence is valid, but some of this things you are saying are mere abstract, please what massive infrastructure are you talking about, in which state in Nigeria?? the train station was almost completed by GEJ administration, The second Niger bridge was 50% done by the same GEJ administration etc, or are you talking about a dry seaport that was controversially sited in Kaduna state?? or what exactly?? If such Imaginary massive infrastructure doesn't promote social welfare among the masses, then the main aim has been defeated...My basic understanding of the Economy is that government spending on sustainable infrastructures would boost the economy, but what exactly has this regime done in that aspects for me to even score them an E, as I'm typing this, one small common ordinary simple egg is sold at #120, over 300% increment since your principal assumed power, You talked about international and global inflation, but I thought your principal came out and blatantly told the entire Nigerians we don't spend or earn in dollars... meaning he should have a way to stabilize the economy he governs without taking cognizance of global events and dollar performances.

I can understand his incompetency, but people making excuses for incompetence and failure all in the name of global inflation is what I cannot decipher, afterall, in the same global settings, leaders honourably resign and step down for a competent fellow to take charge...

It's important if you are to have sincerity. The lagos ibadan train was 100% done by this administration as was the second Niger bridge. Both remained on the drawing board for 16 years. A collosal waste of resources.

When this administration came in it said that unlike prior administrations it would gocus on completing projects before starting new ones. Most of those projects were on architectural drawings. For the power projects please read here

For power projects see here

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/incremental-power-what-the-buhari-administration-has-accomplished-so-far-1d7c4cd3dca2

In the military the air wing has completely revamped with 3 squadrons of the super tucano, 1 squadron of the thunder jet aircraft and complete upgrad of the helicopter wing. For the navy the navy as developed ligh blue ocean capability with a new frigate and several opv

You simply cannot compare buhari with any president dead or alive. All this schemed outside the historical high oil prices of 2010-15. These oil prices were a one time never to be repeated opportunity for Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by udomonday: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
mycar:
Have you ever wondered why other countries are progressing and we blacks are not, it is purely because of people like you, the wicked and hateful souls that will see black and call it white.
you called it interactive session but no information on questions asked and answers given by him. He met with the youths, what question did they ask him and what answers did he give?
no smoke without a fire, if he was fit, you won't be celebrating his ability to stand on his feet and dance. Your celebration shows that such act is not found in him always.
If he was a kid we would have said that his legs can only get stronger as he learns how to stand on his feet and dance without a support but being an old man, it can only get weaker and worse.
If you can't carry your self, how then can you carry the whole country?
As for me, my house hold and friends, we will vote for the candidate that his legs are strong enough to carry the country and not the one that struggles to carry himself.
what happens if the legs are strong and the head is empty?then prepare for a merry go round.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by tiswell(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
DispatcherLagos:
grin
De play u hear?

Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by vislabraye(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
StagethemTVee:

The way i'm seeing, Buhari is fitter even though BAT is younger.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Kaysalas(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
See the way they were carefully observing him why working because they know that he is not strong to the point that he was ashame and he told the guy in front to give way. Honestly, urchins are getting it wrong.

Svoboda:

why working or WHILE WALKING?

iti bolibo.
Svoboda you should know by now that these Obid*unces are usually half witted. Na you get time dey correct am sha.
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by KanuSE: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Slynation:
You see, our corrupt leaders knows exactly what they are doing, more reason they are doing everything possible to truncate the educational sector, they capitalize on the youths ignorance and weaponize poverty so as to bondage the masses in perpetual servitude...This is more reason the vast majority of illetrates supercedes the knowledgeable ones while the so called literates key into or manipulate the illetrates into doing there biddings...I was watching FFK's interview on AIT 2 nights ago, that man has literary used his mouth and won the election for APC, I was like wow!! this politicians obviously knew they are ruling over cows and sheeps and I don't blame them.

My advice and prayer for everybody is to pray hard and work hard for Nigeria to work for them individually, because collectively, we might be heading towards damnation.

@bolded,

That's the bane of the African society, that's the black man's problem right there - the problem of INDIVIDUALISM.

As long as I'm doing ok, to hell with my neighbour. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by grandstar(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by grandstar(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by grandstar(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pclemenza:

Not bad at all. I think it is $1,350,000

It's 13,500,000 cents which is $135,000
Re: Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Him batteries never weak, him just come back from overseas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.