Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,486 members, 7,964,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) (36651 Views)

Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies / Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by 77up(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

So this add to the GDP and provide employment?
He's fully brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Ozinlex:
PDP and APC comes to mind; outdoing each other in crowd renting

I made a thread about this earlier; the only organic and natural crowds are those of Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwakwanso

https://www.nairaland.com/7510596/kano-crowds-tinubukwakwanso-atiku-matters

This is where I always have issues with u guys, always claiming shit, obi pple are organic while pple supporting other candidates are just rented crowds who are jobless
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by bdon123(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is busy using Lagos tax payers money to rent crowds in north to deceive himself and his urchins , I hope he will accept his defeat in good fate after Peter Obi is declared winner in February
He has no choice...the worst he can do is bablabu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOf Anambrapost=119789865:
Tinubu is busy using Lagos tax payers money to rent crowds in north to deceive himself and his urchins , I hope he will accept his defeat in good fate after Peter Obi is declared winner in February

Guy wake up, I see on all nairaland post preaching Obi while cussing and talking down on other candidates… u and ur candidate will be rendered useless comr February,
Prince of anambra indeed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=hisgrace090 post=119790147]The crowd are there for the cash to vote their choice candidates on the main day.
70% of those rented crowed will opt for Peter obi if asked in private on whom to vote for.[/quote

Many of them will do Wetin for Obi… lmao u never get sense… plenty pple in my area here don’t even know Obi at all… naw useless lies go kee all of una
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by clevybrown(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
To think someone will rent such crowd is the same as thinking obi will be nigeria's president.
shut up... They are all rented.... What do u know
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Generation1:

Your thinking is not productive

Very unproductive and anyhow reasoning
Na all ds kain pple we dey see for nairaland ds days just cos their kinsmen is contesting for election
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by olamkas: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
“Two different people do hold their campaign simultaneously with majority of the crowd who're rented.

You have to be jobless to attend those rallies” — Pastor E Adeboye exposes secrets behind the 2 giant political parties with huge crowds during rallies.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_pVo6x3FIA
What concerns me now is his promise to come and preach in a mosque while we muslim cone to his church also. ACADIP has offered him there mosque ooo. Let him come out and tell us when he's coming and leave politics for politicians.
Moreover would he have said this if Osinbajo had won in the primaries? Let's be sincere
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Thiefnûbu will continue to diagrace himself till the end of time , God is punishing himsubtly without him knowing yet, the great punishment is coming next month when the fool will be humiliated.

Look at this one whom God isn’t punishing… omoh how una tk dey reason anyhow laidis sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Alawode01:
Jobless and sick people also are the majority in the churchs today ,so what is the different

U get d jerk, jobless pple na dey full church pass sef, buh mk I no just talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Maj196:
Only senseless people are voting for Obi

Fixed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Isabi4lov: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
It shows the number of unemployment rate in Nigeria , they're just there to collect money and the likes , at the end not all of them will come out to vote on the day of election. If I see money I will collect, on the day of election I will vote who I want to vote for.

I doubt if there would be free and fair election on that .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Nwaelohim:
Is only unemployed person that goes to religious congress for a whole week praying and giving pastors money, employed person will never be in church from Sunday to Saturday every week.

Apt
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by moyosore32: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Thebigheart:

My dear, whether you wail or not, Daddy G.O just point out the obvious.

As regards to the church comment you made.
Let me tell you the truth. The church in Nigeria is what giving value to Nigeria as a Nation today.
Take the church out of Nigeria, nobody will value this Nation.
E.g, Holy Ghost crusade, do you know how many countries flies to Nigeria to attend?

What about Shiloh, do you know how many Nations of the world gathered at Shiloh?

Now, tell me how many functions Nigeria Government have organize that have such attendance?
Take the church out of Nigeria, nothing will be here.

Guy… Wake up na that religion exactly dem dey use cruise una pass, how long until ds churches started paying taxes?? all ds pastors for dey use some of monies realized from such mammoth gatherings do charity or mk dem fund NGO.. but they’ll never do that cos…. U already know dem no send anybody papa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
clevybrown:
shut up... They are all rented.... What do u know
tell ur uncles in your family to shut up, uncultured brat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by ewelike1rosseuf: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Your thinking is not productiveYour thinking is not productive...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by JAGS001(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
wrong. People go to church on worship days. Most people especially christians do not work on Sundays.
not wrong, most of the campaign of the PDP and APC are carried out on Saturdays and churches also old some programme within week days which is working days and you see many people go there to collect foods and gifts, this is something my friends gist me even some young men go there to get girlfriends and collect phone numbers from church girls for later prayer in a private room.
I think pastor adeboye need to address that issue too though he's my man because he doesn't used to do miracle he quote from the Bible direct.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Whoknow: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Oya Tinubu Urchins, it's time for you to abuse baba Adeboye oooo, so that your own can finally finish.
Hahahaha you sayyyyy?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Igba123: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
To think someone will rent such crowd is the same as thinking obi will be nigeria's president.
guy going by what they said happened in Kano, where poor jobless Nigerians were mobilized for just N500, it will take only 5m to rent 50k people. What is 5m to a desperate politician who thinks he can make a statement by the crowd in his rally?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by FreedomArmy: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
JAGS001:
not wrong, most of the campaign of the PDP and APC are carried out on Saturdays and churches also old some programme within week days which is working days and you see many people go there to collect foods and gifts, this is something my friends gist me even some young men go there to get girlfriends and collect phone numbers from church girls for later prayer in a private room.
I think pastor adeboye need to address that issue too though he's my man because he doesn't used to do miracle he quote from the Bible direct.
church hold program on weekdays. It's called midweek service and it by 6pm to 8. Most people have closed work by 5pm or 5:30pm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Misterone: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin you guys don't get it, if you can rent a crowd, you can buy a vote (a crowd). Those that had no jobs that they had to submit themselves to be rented will also submit themselves to be bought to vote for the highest bidder
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Midastorch(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Oya Tinubu Urchins, it's time for you to abuse baba Adeboye oooo, so that your own can finally finish.

Na Tinubu supporters will not go to the extent of insulting the renowned man of God... It's only Peter Obi supporters that fight everyone who opposes their view... Jagaban camp is made up of Resepctul, Tolerant and amiable Nigerians unlike the crude, rude and intolerant obidients...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Panda7: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
pastor hope you do have your preferred candidate as a citizen with full obligations, if you do not involve in politics as a man of God, you bring no progress to the church and body of christ and when the economy and government goes wrong you have yourself to be blame because your members unemployment brings no offerings, gift and tithes to God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Thebigheart: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
moyosore32:

Guy… Wake up na that religion exactly dem dey use cruise una pass, how long until ds churches started paying taxes?? all ds pastors for dey use some of monies realized from such mammoth gatherings do charity or mk dem fund NGO.. but they’ll never do that cos…. U already know dem no send anybody papa

Which religion? Can you play religion more than those taking flight from UK, USA, Germany to worship here in Nigeria?

Pay the tax to who?
These criminals in Government.

In other way round, you can start your own church and pay tax to them.
A Government who to reap where they didn't sow.

Date one na thief Government them be.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Thebigheart: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

So this add to the GDP and provide employment?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
grin baba adeboye don pass the subtle message that will be hard pill for urchins to swallow cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by eseelvis: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Pastor Adeboye should stay off politics. All those people causing holdups at the Highway...how many of them have jobs if they can show up for a whole week? No one complains about that crowd and all the prime lands that churches have taken along the highway that should be for manufacturing of goods to Lagos and to export. Na real wa o

Please can you close that your dirty mouth. Nonsense tal
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e go dey pain you grin cheesy grin cheesy
God bless Baba Adeboye
MasterTeeUSA:
Pastor Adeboye should stay off politics. All those people causing holdups at the Highway...how many of them have jobs if they can show up for a whole week? No one complains about that crowd and all the prime lands that churches have taken along the highway that should be for manufacturing of goods to Lagos and to export. Na real wa o

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by KanuSE: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Rik500k:
The truth of he matter is, upon the numerous kinds of food grown in the north, it's still unbelievable to say most people in the north lack balanced diet. You can't consume a balanced diet rich in proteins, minerals , vitamins e.t.c and not remember that these are the same crooks that bought your vote last four years, the same thiefs that send their children to the best schools in UK and US and give you reason your wards should go to islamic school, the same people that stored covid-19 palliatives to give you now they need your votes, it's crazy like real crazy

Nigerians have a short memory.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by djon78(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Nebes:

It's like the masses up north don't even know what their leaders are up to. The poorer majority have no access to education or internet to see the affluent lifestyle of their leader's children.

The secret is education

In most southern states
It's rare for you to see many kids not go to school from 5 years

Some even start early

But in the North

Very many kids don't go to school from 5 years old. They stay at home or go to quaranic schools or hawk something

So how do you think such a person will reason?
How do you think his or her world view will be?
This is a very big problem not just for the North
But entire Nigerian Nation

Because these same kids will grow up and become a menace to the society, troubling everyone.
They are the ones that turn out to become terrorists, bandits, notorious criminals and kidnappers

Only the Northern elites and few enlightened ones sends there children to school

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by wolebest: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
“Two different people do hold their campaign simultaneously with majority of the crowd who're rented.

You have to be jobless to attend those rallies” — Pastor E Adeboye exposes secrets behind the 2 giant political parties with huge crowds during rallies.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_pVo6x3FIA

Daddy Adeboye is not a politician..... he got this one very wrong.

He does not have a clue of what and how politicians mobilize members and crowds for rallies and campaigns.

Most of these crowds are busy people at the grassroots level and party loyalist.

They are well mobilized with funds and logistics that they will easily fill up any stadium.

Opinions like this continues to rob the educated and mostly city folks of how to participate in party politics.

Men is suits will continue to make noise while the men in Agbada will continue to win elections back to back.

If you don't know it's called Grassroots Politics.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2023
What of those that come for crusades and vigils. To name a few. Are they not jobless too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review / Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.