Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted (28358 Views)

IGP Baba Served Warrant To Arrest Akwa Ibom PDP Guber Candidate, Umo Eno / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Ubongikouwem: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2023
When is his arrest? Let it be fast

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Advocate500: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Waste of time, that will not stop him from standing for election, irrespective what we think,if he eventually win the election, immunity clause we bring him out of prison, our democracy is like a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Alawode01(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Osun forgery certificate scandal very soon, the ear will hear it and eyes will see it clearly it.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by erimmy(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Slurity:
Not under Buhari, check records 3 ex governors has been jailed under Buhari. If not for already corrupt system, I am sure more would have be convicted
The same Bihari has released them and given them state pardon.
Buhari is not fighting corruption. Obasanjo fought corruption.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Slurity(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
erimmy:
The same Bihari has released them and given them state pardon.
Buhari is not fighting corruption. Obasanjo fought corruption.
hatred has blinded your sense of judgement, how many governors where jailed under Obj? Buhari only pardon 1 our of 3, Obj did not convict a single past governor, he is only using efcc to witch hunt then, the major conviction he secured i was not a governor and was even vindicated after 2 years jail term
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Smitaro100(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
GExcess:
They should arrest and prosecute that dull bastard stooge asap. That man is full of scam just like Udom that has failed us yet keep lying to our face

Pastor Umo Eno is different from what you think.. dat man and his family is humble..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by AMI3(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2023
I hope OBA has not come a pound of flesh?

Y are these people so corrupt. I don't even seen a clean politician Nigeria.

So sad.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by fashrola(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Pastor Umo Eno is different from what you think.. dat man and his family is humble..

Seriously? Are you his PA lol.... You PDP paid media boys never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ufotunang: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2023
obicoolnino:
Someone that will soon be cleared of all charges... hardly will you see a Nigerian politician going to jail even when all evidences presented are clear for all to see.
..it's fake news
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ufotunang: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2023
yaki84:

Does abuja magistrate court have jurisdiction over a case that happened in akwaibom state?

Why r thesr guys bent on.destroying the judiciary?
,...even a magistrate court does not even have jurisdiction over such a case . magistrate court is a lower court.. it's fake news
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ufotunang: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Fake news...
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Smitaro100(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2023
fashrola:

Seriously? Are you his PA lol.... You PDP paid media boys never cease to amaze me

Because we are of a different view, means am paid? I'm telling you for free dat man is d best candidate for akwa ibom, know dis and know peace..
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by fashrola(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Because we are of a different view, means am paid? I'm telling you for free dat man is d best candidate for akwa ibom, know dis and know peace..

LMAO ok seer
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Smitaro100(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=fashrola post=119792871]

LMAO ok seer[/quote

Just a fact..
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Suunnn(f): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ufotunang: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Fake news... magistrate court is a lower court .such court does not have jurisdiction over such a case like this
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ANIMARTINS(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Politics, let's see who plays the card better. That is why it's good to remain blaimless before you call another a thief. You may think no body has the record of what you did 50yrs ago until you start aspiring for a political position.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2023
If this is true, then the judge have some questions to answer
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by yaki84: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Kajaard:

Are you his wife or son or very close confidante to know all locations he has properties?

I am always shocked the way you nairalanders say things you don't know with confidence.

Which politician is not interested in having properties in the nation's capital?
TThe man na new comer...
He entered the scene not too long ago...

Get that into ur thick skull..

No be everybody fancy abuja life
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by wiseone28: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Which best?

We are in democracy let us choose who we want and not what the out going governor thinks.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Tom1960: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Karma is real
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Ancestortinubu: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Another Tinubu ogboni cult sacrificial goat spotted here. Imbecyle and brain dead batstard urchins littered in nairaland.

quote author=GExcess post=119791289]They should arrest and prosecute that dull bastard stooge asap. That man is full of scam just like Udom that has failed us yet keep lying to our face[/quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Kajaard: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2023
yaki84:

TThe man na new comer...
He entered the scene not too long ago...

Get that into ur thick skull..

No be everybody fancy abuja life

Rantings of a bloody illiterate. Further mentions will be ignored.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Sermwell(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
This is what you get when a sitting governor is trying to impose a candidate on the people to cover up his mess.
Buhari paid Akwa Ibom State government 13 % derivative of crude oil from 1999 to 2022, yet nothing has been showed for in the state apart from useless projects. And some youths feel it's normal when the rate of unemployment here is at its peak.
Please arrest this man, we the good people of Akwa ibom State are in support of it.
Udom Emmanuel cannot use our oil money to impose his candidate by force.
Wow! So Buhari has been president from 1999-2022?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Smitaro100(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
wiseone28:
Which best?

We are in democracy let us choose who we want and not what the out going governor thinks.

Did anyone stop you from voting who you want? And if you were, take it to d court of law so they will decide Dan coming here to wail.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by saintjimos(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Akwaibom state politics is now in the hands of the judiciary
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Sunnyski: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerian Government and Politics.

A Joke of a Country.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Glead(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2023
This is not knew ! Candidate had won election from prison .
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by sageb: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:

Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted

https://www.thecable.ng/court-convicts-akwa-ibom-pdp-governorship-candidate-over-cheating-orders-arrest/amp

fake news
@DissTroy your opinion is needed here
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by REALretep(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Wahala be like politics
His past sins have caught up with him and are about to embarrass him.
I wish him well
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by Frankie6835: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Laughing in WIKE'S voice grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted by GExcess: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Smitaro100:

Says who? Are you more related to him than i do to tell me his story? For your information he's my Mom's distant cousin and that idiot is fighting most members of his family, above all he is very stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream / Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.