Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mike Tyson's Covert Training Method - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson's Covert Training Method (135 Views)

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson's Covert Training Method by SReporters: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2023
In this photo of Mike Tyson performing the "front neck bridge" exercise, Iron Mike is merely adding strength to his already tree trunk-like thickness.

Working the neck is thought to help lessen whiplash or concussion after a blow.

Although the workout itself is risky and not advised, it has been practiced for many years before Tyson. Both Sonny Liston and Jack Dempsey would perform the front neck bridge exercise.

Although I wouldn't personally advise the workout after breaking a vertebrae while playing sports, it is impressive to watch fully grown heavyweights performing it.

However, these combatants never cease to astound me with their daily acts and the strains they subject their bodies to. Being a successful fighter requires a different kind of person than being one who fights.

Mike Tyson is credited with saying once.

"Discipline, doing the things you loathe to do, but doing them with passion."

"Unfortunately, sometimes reaching your objectives won't be enjoyable. Sometimes people lack the tenacity, resolve, steadfastness, and determination to resist even the slightest pressure.

"We want to think that we're distinct from the typical 9-to-5 worker and that our ideas are unique from his. We like to think that because our goals and aspirations are different from his, that's why we succeed and he doesn't, but the truth is that he either missed the opportunity we did, or he spent it on something else.

"My power is jarringly devastating. His muscles were collapsing under my assault, and I could feel it. These mortals' attempts to enter my domain are absurd.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/07/mike-tysons-covert-training-method/

(1) (Reply)

Gvjhl,jb Fhgjbi / Soccer And Cultural Effect / Ousmane Dembele For FC Barcelona In La Liga This Season:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.