Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) (1386 Views)

Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Obaseki Replies Zainab Ahmed On Printing Of N60 Billion / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti?
Ask your
F
A
T
H
E
R

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by lhordspy: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119794937:

Ask your
F
A
T
H
E
R

This is your new low. Insulting someone's father?

I dont think i will ever type to you again. You could have Insult the guy and leave his father out of it.

9 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by FreedomArmy: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont think i will ever type to you again.
as your father na. Since you are looking for datti?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

As if I care grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Jostoman: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

how many monika did you have sef? Nawao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Datti is reaching out to Northern leaders and Islamic scholars in far north, also grassroot mobilization in far north before LP campaign in the North his presence in the South isn't relevant since Obi more energetic to cover South unlike push and go in APC and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119795195:
Datti is reaching out to Northern leaders and Islamic scholars in far north, also grassroot mobilization in far north before LP campaign in the North his presence in the South isn't relevant since Obi more energetic to cover South unlike push and go in APC and PDP

Someone actually said this is the excuse that will be given. Them don know una finish.

6 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PussyMiners: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119794937:

Ask your
F
A
T
H
E
R
It has gotten to this so fast grin cheesy
You've finally crumbled under little pressure . Smh

Let me also ask , Where is Datti ?? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PussyMiners: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119795195:
grin grin
Datti has finally abandoned the Pandorian fraud grin grin
Every reasonable Nigerian should do the same

4 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by DukeofUmueri247: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

He said "Ask your f.a.t.h.e r
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by DukeofUmueri247: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

grin grin
Datti has finally abandoned the Pandorian fraud grin grin
Every reasonable Nigerian should do the same
While his wife had a town hall meeting alongside Obi's wife in Abuja the other day, I quite know foolishness is a trait in your lineage but try to at least differ from your daft ancestors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Moh247: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Cash out season
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by OKOATA(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

Inside your anus you will find Datti. Broda ode.

1 Like

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PussyMiners: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

While his wife had a town hall meeting alongside Obi's wife in Abuja the other day, I quite know foolishness is a trait in your lineage but try to at least differ from your daft ancestors..
Osu pig grin grin
Where's Datti ? Answer the innocent question and stop pontificating

You are an osu and I don't expect any sense from you . Infact I'd be worried if you were sensible . A sensible osu is the dead osu grin cheesy.

Osu pig with the moro.nic genes grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j.
post=119794937:

Ask your
F
A
T
H
E
R

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
He has numerous accounts using for different reasons. But this particular Anambra1son seems decent and polite he might have forget to switch to other account he use to execute evils.
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by sukar886: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Why asking the stupid question , u no get phone to browse
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PureMe01: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Show proof he insulted your father unlike you who insults Igbos every now and then
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by lhordspy: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2023
sukar886:

Why asking the stupid question , u no get phone to browse

The question was not from me. Just dont like his response. It could have been anything. But not the guy's father.

1 Like

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by ganisucks(f): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
He has numerous accounts using for different reasons. But this particular Anambra1son seems decent and polite he might have forget to switch to other account he use to execute evils.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PussyMiners: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
OKOATA:
Inside your anus you will find Datti. Broda ode.
Baba ati iya e ni ode!... OSUdidient!

3 Likes

Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by OBoy50: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119795195:
Baba you shouldn't have reveal this.. you should have allowed the street mofos who think Lagos is the only state in Nigeria... I just left yobe state not quite long ...and it amuses me as to how the presence of Datti has made the fulani settlement to even be the once mobilizing for me... Bet me... The only ethnic groups that can be carried away by tinubu's lies and deceit are the main hausas who can even be bought with 200 naira for ordinary rally.
The miyetti Allah have also distance themselves from one man's endorsement of the drug ancestor in a bid to push forward for obi presidency to crave a path for their son to return to power after obi must have ruled for 8 yrs... Urchins I know you dumb ass niggas will quote me just to satisfy your ego.. feel free to say whatever you like.. CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA! CONGRATULATIONS �� TO HIS EXCELLENCY H. E PETER GREGORY OBI.
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by OKOATA(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

Baba ati iya e ni ode!... OSUdidient!
ObO iyae ti giran. Olobuku omo ofo. Olori gbigbe bi ti ede. Na lack of sense make you to dey support ancestors before. Oponu buruku.
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Tenses: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2023
When we tell you urchins and mikanites about the politician called Peter Obi you lot don't grasp.

DATTI is a decoy.

DATTI that has brushed every nook and cranny with the POssible message and still doing as we speak.

Wait till February when reality will stare you neophytes in the eyes.

But till then, let urchins urchinate!!
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by Shikini: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Correct guy
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
PussyMiners:

Osu pig grin grin
Where's Datti ? Answer the innocent question and stop pontificating

You are an osu and I don't expect any sense from you . Infact I'd be worried if you were sensible . A sensible osu is the dead osu grin cheesy.

Osu pig with the moro.nic genes grin cheesy
Hope you saw Datti in Osogbo today?
Oya,answer me,why did you mine your father's skull?
Re: Follow LP VP Datti Ahmed On His Official Facebook Page(photos) by PussyMiners: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

Hope you saw Datti in Osogbo today?
Oya,answer me,why did you mine your father's skull?
Osu , I want to mine your momma's pushy too cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 States Of The Federation And Their Likely Winners On February 25th / Petition To Ban Us, Uk, Eu Visas Of Inec Chairman Gain Unprecedented Momentum / "I Was Speaking In Parables" Bode George Say After His Promises To Leave Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.