Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,123 members, 7,931,824 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means (1518 Views)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Zakiman: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up...that's because the people know that there will be money to share there....
And those few Northern Governors are helping him to share the money and treat him the way they did to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2015.
Vote ATIKU ABUKAKAR the Unifier and the only best and Qualified Candidate to take NIGERIA and NIGERIANS to the promised Land.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Odetokun3(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Who are the people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by JoeNL22(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Zakiman:

Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up...that's because the people know that there will be money to share there....
And those few Northern Governors are helping him to share the money and treat him the way they did to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2015.
Vote ATIKU ABUKAKAR the Unifier and the only best and Qualified Candidate to take NIGERIA and NIGERIANS to the promised Land.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by christistruth01: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023

As long as by all means doesn't include Violence

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by sarkinbauchi: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.

Tinubu will only win if you're the one to vote on behalf of all Nigerians. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by harqinhola(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
WE ARE ATIKULATED FOR TINUBU AND SHETIMMA .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Tinubu will only win if you're the one to vote on behalf of all Nigerians. grin
That is none of your business. Why should my choice be your concern? Are you scared? Are you jittery? Come to think of it, do you know I don't bother myself about who you want to vote for? This is democracy. We have freedom to choose our leaders. Right to vote and be voted for. Choose who you want and let me choose who I want. Don't give yourself unnecessary heart attack about my choice.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Odetokun3:
Who are the people

We the masses. We are voting Obi/Datti en masse

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
That is none of your business. Why should my choice be your concern? Are you scared? Are you jittery? Come to think of it, do you know I don't bother myself about who you want to vote for? This is democracy. We have freedom to choose our leaders. Right to vote and be voted for. Choose who you want and let me choose who I want. Don't give yourself unnecessary heart attack about my choice.

Nonsense capping as usual from Igboslayer.
I no vote for APC but I dey follow emilokan urchins buy fuel, rice, garri,fill gas for the same price,ori re ke pke.
Anyone who voted for APC in the last Election, should not have any business with voting this time around,it is no secret anymore se una no get the sense to make good decisions.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by sarkinbauchi: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:

I simply think that some Yorubas like you think that 2023 election is a competition between Yorubas and Igbos.. as your politicians have made you believe.

Keep deceiving yourselves....no Southern politician may emerge as President. Power will still remain here in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I no vote for APC but I dey follow emilokan urchins buy fuel, rice, garri,fill gas for the same price,ori re ke pke.
Anyone who voted for APC in the last Election, should not have any business with voting this time around,it is no secret anymore se una no get the sense to make good decisions.
You have just started! The year is still new and see how you have started. February 25 is very close. Enemies will be put to shame. Haters will weep . Wailers will wail. As for me and the good peyof Nigeria Tinubu is our man, our choice. The hope of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The Jagaban. The next president. Mudslingers will soon cry. Character assassins will howl.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Attend their rallies collect their money and vote Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I simply think that some Yorubas like you think that 2023 election is a competition between Yorubas and Igbos.. as your politicians have made you believe.

Keep deceiving yourselves....no Southern politician may emerge as President. Power will still remain here in the North.
That is your business. It is none of mine. The election has nothing to do with tribe. We are talking of of competent leader, the best man for the job and you are talking about tribe. Why are you so tribalistic? Think right. Obi is not competent. He is effeminate. Docile and a thief. We don't need him
He should go to Agulu and contest as the president of their town union or better still as the president of spare parts sellers

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
You have just started! The year is still new and see how you have started. February 25 is very close. Enemies will be put to shame. Haters will weep . Wailers will wail. As for me and the good peyof Nigeria Tinubu is our man, our choice. The hope of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The Jagaban. The next president. Mudslingers will soon cry. Character assassins will howl.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us here

What did I start undecided
Anyone who stands with this evil APC disaster stands for the greatest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and Nigerians there in.
Tinubu no go pass Ore, Our Edo gallant brothers full ground gidigba to use better 2/2 pursue am go back Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What did I start undecided
Anyone who stands with this evil APC disaster stands for the greatest threat to the Survival of Nigeria and Nigerians there in.
Tinubu no go pass Ore, Our Edo gallant brothers full ground gidigba to use better 2/2 pursue am go back Lagos.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand gidigba. No shaking. Victory is sure.
Wailers may wail and gnash their teeth. They may jump upandan on Nairaland cursing and insulting, we are not moved. They may begin to throw mud , we care not. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by DukeofUmueri247: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your business. It is none of mine. The election has nothing to do with tribe. We are talking of of competent leader, the best man for the job and you are talking about tribe. Why are you so tribalistic? Think right. Obi is not competent. He is effeminate. Docile and a thief. We don't need him
He should go to Agulu and contest as the president of their town union or better still as the president of spare parts sellers
Comprehension is your problem,tell me where the guy stated he is an Obi supporter?
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand gidigba. No shaking. Victory is sure.
Wailers may wail and gnash their teeth. They may jump upandan on Nairaland cursing and insulting, we are not moved. They may begin to throw mud , we care not. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Agbado infested urchins will have to create their own Country and make the 86 years old desperate drug Lord their President,as for Nigerians,We are kicking out this bastard APC disaster back to the hell they crawled out from, eternally accursed zombiec bastards like Igboslayer and him whole family can't change the fact that NIGERIANS are done with this APC suffering and hardship pro max.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

Comprehension is your problem,tell me where the guy stated he is an Obi supporter?
That is your business. Let him talk for himself. You have become restless and nervous we still have about 58 days. I can see you are jittery.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Agbado infested urchins will have to create their own Country and make the 86 years old desperate drug Lord their President,as for Nigerians,We are kicking out this bastard APC disaster back to the hell they crawled out from, eternally accursed zombiec bastards like Igboslayer and him whole family can't change the fact that NIGERIANS are done with this APC suffering and hardship pro max.
Tinubu is the one who the country needs now. The best man for the job. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Nigerians are behind him. God is on his side. Electorate are already queuing behind him. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead the country. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Igboslayer: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

We have sacrificed your blood and those of your family for the prosperity of Nigeria. RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the one who the country needs now. The best man for the job. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Nigerians are behind him. God is on his side. Electorate are already queuing behind him. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead the country. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

Nah you are wrong,God has already rejected APC that brought unimaginable pain, hardship and suffering to Nigerians.
Apart from tinubu's clansmen,he is not seeing shishi in other Tribes.
We won't join his tribesman use tribal sentiment to put this Country into another round of 8 years suffering.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Igboslayer: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The festival of death that has started in your family, home and community will not stop until Tinubu becomes president. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
The festival of death that has started in your family, home and community will not stop until Tinubu becomes president. RIP

Hahaha grin na like dis people go gather watch how them go dey dump your cursed smelly corpes and that of all your senseless disObiDient foolish cursed family members from your werey mama to the least for inside shallow grave grin grin
Omo ale jatijati, Ibanuje, omije at iku ojiji yio ti re ati gbo family ebi baba ati mama re grin

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by sarkinbauchi: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:

grin All of you in the South are mumu akuyas. Keep fighting yourselves, Atiku will be the next President this year.
North don't have time insulting ourselves whether PDP or NNPP. At the end of the day, we will all vote Atiku. Our population is still more than all of you in the South combined plus your Igbo brothers.

The numbers of our PVC will tame your madness on social media with your Obi and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Igboslayer: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha grin na like dis people go gather watch how them go dey dump your cursed smelly corpes and that of all your senseless disObiDient foolish cursed family members from your werey mama to the least for inside shallow grave grin grin
Omo ale jatijati, Ibanuje, omije at iku ojiji yio ti re ati gbo family ebi baba ati mama re grin
You will not live to see the coming election...you will die a violent death before this election. Oloriburuku omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
You know, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Shikini: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
For real
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Odetokun3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excelloque:

How can one person be the masses?? Speak for yourself man. One man one vote!

Prof Inumolen is my candidate!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nah you are wrong,God has already rejected APC that brought unimaginable pain, hardship and suffering to Nigerians.
Apart from tinubu's clansmen,he is not seeing shishi in other Tribes.
We won't join his tribesman use tribal sentiment to put this Country into another round of 8 years suffering.
By the power of God Tinubu is the incoming president. No argument. No controversy. Zombies may wail.0bidiots will cry. We are laughing here right now.kikikikikiki!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by Proudlyomonna: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
duro4chang:
By the power of God Tinubu is the incoming president. No argument. No controversy. Zombies may wail.0bidiots will cry. We are laughing here right now.kikikikikiki!

Hahaha emilokan urchins just dey decieve themselves.
God don already deliver Nigeria from the hands of APC disaster, emilokan urchins can wail and cry till eternity,APC MUST GO is the mandate on the streets of Nija grin
Re: Tinubu Is Wasting His Time, People Are Ready To End APC Government By All Means by SAMJAY7: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excelloque:

Hahahahaha

Empty field Obi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Crowd Stone ATIKU In OYO / Deliver Your Street For Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu As President / Don't Be Deceived, This Is Reason Behind Suspension Of EFCC Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.