Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,345 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good (775 Views)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Both Redpill And Feminism are the Consequences Of Atheism / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by SultanOfPuna: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2023
I'm emotional as I write this,
I have always longed to see the day that Many youths will realize that Christianity is scam.

Especially Pentecostal Christianity which has,polluted every corner with fake churches and false doctrines.

In 20 years to come, this current generation will take over and trust me there are,more advanced, smart, exposed to realize that many man made religion is scam.
Just Hindu and Taoism are the true religion without false doctrines.

I'm happy that my younger cousins are no longer going to church. They are smart enough to know,that church nowadays is major scam
The new generation will Make this pastors run out of business.
Only the old generation are being fooled till this,day.
The new generation will break that curse of man made false doctrines and put an end to Pentecostal christanity.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by isan(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2023
it's literally all bullshit

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by SultanOfPuna: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
When I see young kids 9 years old are so exposed and smart. Thanks to technology and gadgets thus current generation will be one of the most advanced set of Nigerians to come in 20 years time.
So when I see my little cousins refuse to attend so called night vigil or crusades.
I ask them why and to my surprise they have already figured it out that church is scam.
At 13 years old I was fighting those who attacked Catholics. I used to carry Catholic for head. It was in my late 20's that It dawned upon me that church is scam
But here you have 12 yr old kids that have already figured it out.
I'm so happy for this new generation
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by SultanOfPuna: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
isan:
it's literally all bullshit
I'm very sure the death of Pentecostal false doctrines in Nigeria is Very close.
I give it 20 years.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Munamoqel: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I'm emotional as I write this,
I have always longed to see the day that Many youths will realize that Christianity is scam.

Especially Pentecostal Christianity which has,polluted every corner with fake churches and false doctrines.

In 20 years to come, this current generation will take over and trust me there are,more advanced, smart, exposed to realize that many man made religion is scam.
Just Hindu and Taoism are the true religion without false doctrines.

I'm happy that my younger cousins are no longer going to church. They are smart enough to know,that church nowadays is major scam
The new generation will Make this pastors run out of business.
Only the old generation are being fooled till this,day.
The new generation will break that curse of man made false doctrines and put an end to Pentecostal christanity.
yes . Realism and rationalism . The the cleric keep telling you to pray for luxury's while he is living on luxury on contributed funds ! Religion is the most dengerous human invention . Imagine Shia trekking from Kano to Zaria on foots Wil the shiek is SUV

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by siofra(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2023
I've only met one Nigerian atheist in my whole life on earth. Just one.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by SultanOfPuna: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Munamoqel:
yes . Realism and rationalism . The the cleric keep telling you to pray for luxury's while he is living on luxury on contributed funds ! Religion is the most dengerous human invention . Imagine Shia trekking from Kano to Zaria on foots Wil the shiek is SUV
The fall of religion will be the beginning of knowledge and innovation in Nigeria
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

The fall of religion will be the beginning of knowledge and innovation in Nigeria

Even as an atheist...,I don't agree.

Atheists like budaatum don't see sincerity and straightforwardness as necessary.

That won't help.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Gab212(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
When you Visit, "Truth Outreach Christian Centre - TOCC" page on Facebook, your brain will reset!
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by SultanOfPuna: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gab212:
When you Visit, "Truth Outreach Christian Centre - TOCC" page on Facebook, your brain will reset!

You are a brainwashed tool
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Peterrio: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

please give us a sample of the conversation u had with these youngsters, they're probably just being rebellious, I doubt that they'll qualify as atheist
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Honchoslim16(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2023
siofra:
I've only met one Nigerian atheist in my whole life on earth. Just one.
From nairaland?
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by davien(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2023
It's not all round a good thing conclusively, sure they may not buy what religions sell, but that doesn't mean they don't believe something else like destiny, karma etc..
I know many so-called atheist in Nigeria who aren't any different because of magical thinking.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Nyascobar1414: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2023
Pastors will go broke, as the gullibles wont pay tight anymore.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Munamoqel: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Gab212:

organized religion need to be abolish .it has served it purpose in old days . Now we need rationalism .
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Munamoqel: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

persistent lies destroyed critical thinking
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by Prop2023: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2023
Our Lawmakers should in the near future legislate to abolish the random establishment of scam and predatory churches in every nook and cranny of this country. Haba!
Na we holy pass, yet we are the most desperate, frustrated, wicked and selfish bunch of beings worldwide.
Every small thing, "God this...God that" and yet the corruption and mischief knows no bounds in parallel to these self proclaimed people of God.
Abegiii all of it, heaven o hell o afterlife o... All na scam!
You're born. You exist. You age. You die. You rot underground. You're forgotten. New generation takes over and the whole damn cycle repeats itself until the end of time.
Be there deceiving yourselves with churchy churchy and once a week holiness.
Re: The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good by PhDkapital: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Let it rise. We rise and ride together.
#atheistngr

(1) (Reply)

Know This Before Office People K!ll You[photos] / Dont Allow your wife To Bread-win If You Can! / The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.