Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives (32965 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
"Prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)

Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH)

madridguy:
Following the Sunnah of the best among human kind S.A.W
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Akalia(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
He looks like a terrorist.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Aguiyimba(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Marrying 3 wives is enough evidence to show he is an Alpha male, so washing dishes doesn't qualify him to be a simp, I think he's just a man that hates dirt and doesn't mind doing the cleaning himself... Cos some people go start to dey shout simp upandan now....

Not the spirit of redpillers that review this to you but the spirit of love

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by SugarGirl44(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
ukaface:
is a woman allowed to wash a man’s briefs/boxers

It’s part of house chores.
Doesn’t she wash her kids undies too?
Will she now remover her husband’s own?
Then it means she doesn’t rate the man.
And washing machine has made the work easy, so there’s no excuse.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by seunny4lif(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
This guy is well knowing Terrorist who worked with White Helmets and Al-Nusra Front(Al-Qaeda) before HTS another Terrorist organisation attacked him.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by OKOATA(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

While your 3 wives watch zeeworld abi?
Your wives go later find a manly man go.
If u mumu for woman, they’ll take it to another level till you start washing bra.
Didn't you read where he said the wives were preparing and taking care of the kids? I don't see washing of dishes a big deal.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by olisaEze(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
I hate doing the dishes! If I have three wives, im certainly not doin it for them! The money wen I dey give is enough show of love, biko. grin
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by TheGift: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Weyrey in disguise . You for kukuma Dey wash their panties and toilets also naa.

You can't be a leader of a home if you can't serve your family. And it's more than just paying bills.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by vikithor(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
What motivated marrying three wives seeing you have eliminated sex and domestics.

You hired those wives as parts of home furniture or to swell your marital cv's achievement?

Is taking care of kids negotiating role of women that they should re assign dish washing?

He even contradicted himself by priding he is to render services to the three wives(family) yet those services we all no is non internet services but bed services.
Oga continue to wash everyone plate,a day you refuse to wash no food for you and prepare for the other sides of those queens
Learn to how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
We also render educational services into Adults Literacy Class, general lessons from basic 3 to 6,jss1 to Jss3,SSI to ss3 plus exam preparation classes as jamb,gce,neco,waec etc

See contacts below
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Wawelexy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Not the spirit of redpillers that review this to you but the spirit of love

grin
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by blaquebelle: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
That might even be the first time he's ever touching the plates and he had to quickly go post it. grin
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Wawelexy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
alabo1:

It's their culture. The women usually have no objection as it is a way of life. This does not exonerate him from simpism

You don start undecided

You think it's easy managing creatures like the opposite gender for long? 3 for that matter... Bros, he has been exonerated from the world of simping .. na man him be
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
How exactly is dishwashing solely a woman's duty in the house?!!

Look at a man hailing himself and forming motivational speaker on top washing a few dishes.

Who raises such men?!! undecided

In the entirety of his writeup, I don't see where he stated that washing dishes is the duty of a woman, or where he insinuated it.

You're the one giving a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by MarketDispatch: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
So, what's the training given to the Children of the house if it's their father that is washing plates?
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Dearlord(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oga, if you are not the one that dis-virgined them you are washing those plates in vein
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Mayeldah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Anything done for camera is not genuine. Just clout chasing.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by JoeNL22(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
This man below has 4 Sidechicks, one in 9ja, 1 in Syria, 1 in uk, 1 in Dubai.
But I don't know if it's true.

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by richkal(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
madridguy:
Following the Sunnah of the best among human kind S.A.W

No Hadith says the prophet washes dishes.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Marrying 3 wives is enough evidence to show he is an Alpha male, so washing dishes doesn't qualify him to be a simp, I think he's just a man that hates dirt and doesn't mind doing the cleaning himself... Cos some people go start to dey shout simp upandan now....
So you think your masculinity is dependent on the amount of women you marry? Really,in this century?

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by asahnwaKC: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Muslim men de try shaaa… 3 wives for one apartment and they will all be so calm…. That’s why they don’t want any form of exposure for their women. All 3 wives doing nothing just sit at home and care for kids
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Allisgud: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
See as he resemble Yoruba man
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Wawelexy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Flamemignon1:

So you think your masculinity is dependent on the amount of women you marry? Really,in this century?

Yes, it's part of it, if they are all at peace at themselves, proof me wrong?
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by ModCaller: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wawelexy:

Marrying 3 wives is not the issues, maintaining them is the real deal ...

Yeah. You don't need to be an alpha to make money

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Jelique: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Well,I'm sorry,buh,,,,he's still a SIMP
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by theamazonguru(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:
Well, he is doing well inasmuch as his family is happy and healthy... And I love how he responded to the guy that querried his mindset. If it were to be on Nairaland, that would have become the beginning of vawulence cheesy

Honestly his response depicts his state of mind. A very matured mind.
Not the violent lots.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by CLRF: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
It is not God for man to be alone... I will make him a help meet.
This man should appreciate the gift of God and stop proving a point.

All the 3 wives cannot be busy at the same time.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Wawelexy:

Yes, it's part of it, if they are all at peace at themselves, proof me wrong?
Well your definition is valid for you

1 Like

Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by mickyeddi(m): 3:08am On Jan 08, 2023
ebukajay184:
A journalist based in Syria has explained why he still has to be doing the dishes in his house, despite having three wives, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, the man posted a photo of him in the Kitchen and wrote;

https://twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/1610652617121595400?t=lUeAKHn-HQeiucl1z-Avcw&s=19

For starters, he should not be marrying three wives if he can't afford a dishwasher.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Grandemperor(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2023
When did the home become different from the restaurant? Most chefs and dishwashers are male persons.
Re: Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives by Mcbayo(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2023
He looks like a terrorist. See him biyebiye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.