Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,022 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Study Psychology In Germany In English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Psychology In Germany In English (183 Views)

Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Psychology In Germany In English by Annjones1: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
You may be wondering, can I study psychology in English in Germany? what is required of me to study in Germany? and so many other questions that may be taking its turn in and away from your mind.

Yes there are universities where you can study psychology in English at Germany though the German language is the most prominently used language in the country and We have brought you every detail you need as an international student and scholar for your studies here at World Scholars Hub.

Studying for a degree in psychology can be a rewarding and mind-expanding experience. The discipline teaches you a number of core skills and encourages a level of independent and analytical thought that is highly prized and sought after in many professions. Studying in Germany is quite wonderful.

Here are some reasons why you should study psychology in Germany.

Read details here

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/

(1) (Reply)

2greidz Efejene The Upcoming Radio & Tv Broadcasting Student In Nigeria. / Scholarship In Hamburg University / Scholarships At Hult International Business School, USA, 2023 – Givenbiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.