Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. (1313 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
"A prostitute with good character is better than a stupid virgin"

The above statement is coined from a heart of self-deception.
There is no Ashawo with good character.
Infact, prostitutioπ and good character are contradictory. They don't even relate.
It's just like saying you're a vegetarian who loves eating catfish.
Wh0res tend to cover their promiscuity by saying they have a better character than virgins. They'd do anything to appear pure.

How can you say you have a good character when over 200 eyes have seen your unclothedness?
• How good is your character when you can't keep simple moral principles?
• Why do you claim to have a good character if you have a higher Body counts than your JAMB score?
• How good is your character if you keep applying 15Watts inside your pvssy and still expect men to satisfy you.
• How good is your character if you swallow more contraceptive pills than balanced diet?
• How good is your character if your w0mb is a graveyard to maπy dead babies?
• How good is your character if your vagiπa is as easy to get as salvation.

Everybody can exhibit good and bad characters, depending on the person involved.
A lady who doesn't va|ue her body, will never value someone else.
Prostitutioπ and good character don't relate.

Thank you.

© Chinemerem

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by christianjoy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
jmoore:
"A prostitute with good character is better than a stupid virgin"

The above statement is coined from a heart of self-deception.
There is no Ashawo with good character.
Infact, prostitutioπ and good character are contradictory. They don't even relate.
It's just like saying you're a vegetarian who loves eating catfish.
Wh0res tend to cover their promiscuity by saying they have a better character than virgins. They'd do anything to appear pure.

How can you say you have a good character when over 200 eyes have seen your unclothedness?
• How good is your character when you can't keep simple moral principles?
• Why do you claim to have a good character if you have a higher Body counts than your JAMB score?
• How good is your character if you keep applying 15Watts inside your pvssy and still expect men to satisfy you.
• How good is your character if you swallow more contraceptive pills than balanced diet?
• How good is your character if your w0mb is a graveyard to maπy dead babies?
• How good is your character if your vagiπa is as easy to get as salvation.

Everybody can exhibit good and bad characters, depending on the person involved.
A lady who doesn't va|ue her body, will never value someone else.
Prostitutioπ and good character don't relate.

Thank you.

© Chinemerem
you are doing well my friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by Moh247: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Get to know a girl before you judge them and a single girl doesn't mean all the rest are like her

For me, it was 2014 after NYSC and I japa , not only did this Olosho girl link me for work without any fee, they gave food and enjoyed our company
Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by jmoore(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
Get to know a girl before you judge them

Tear rubber is different from borehole.

It's not about judging. Fact is fact.

Moh247:

For me, it was 2014 after NYSC and I japa , not only did this Olosho girl link me for work without any fee, they gave food and enjoyed our company

God used a harlot, Rahab to help Israeli spies.

But when it was time for Jesus to come into the world as FLESH, God strictly went for a VIRGIN. E get why!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by Solofresh2: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by Jozilinn: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
jmoore:

Tear rubber is different from borehole.

It's not about judging. Fact is fact.

God used a harlot, Rahab to help Israeli spies.

But when it was time for Jesus to come into the world as FLESH, God strictly went for a VIRGIN. E get why!!
Moral lesson God can use anybody.

2 Likes

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by jmoore(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jozilinn:
Moral lesson God can use anybody.
For different purposes.
Even human beings can use anyone for different purposes. That's not even the bone of contention of this topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by Enny2013(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
How can someone of good character be a prostitute in d first place?

Giving ur body for money is a bad character!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by siofra(f): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
Get to know a girl before you judge them and a single girl doesn't mean all the rest are like her

So you're not in Nigeria that's why you're supporting Tinubu? undecided

Are you a sadist?

1 Like

Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by Moh247: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
siofra:

So you're not in Nigeria that's why you're supporting Tinubu? undecided

Are you a sadist?

Vote Tinubu for your own sake you won't listen...

Who else would protect feminist intrest like someone who had a female Deputy Governor, and his wife is a Senator ..
Re: When They Say A Prostitute With A Good Character Is Better Than A Stupid Virgin. by jmoore(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. / How To Know Your Child Is Being Molested. This Is Very Important Parents. / If She Says Thank You After Knack, There's Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.