Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home (4824 Views)

About The Ogbuagu (Lion/Tiger Killer) Title In Igbo Land / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / "Killer Herdsmen Are Like Nigerians": Pastor Shares Accident Scene Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home by Gbadamosi01(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home

Onion peel can be an effective natural mosquito repellent due to its strong scent. Here's how you can use it to kill mosquitoes:

-- Peel the skin off of an onion and finely chop the peel into small pieces.
-- Place the chopped onion peel into a small bowl or container.
-- Add just enough water to cover the onion peel.
-- Let the mixture sit for a few hours, or overnight if possible. The longer it sits, the stronger the scent will be.
-- After the mixture has sat for a while, strain out the onion peel pieces and discard them.

Read More�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-to-use-onion-peels-as-a-mosquito-killer/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home by TyWong: 7:52pm On Jul 24
I had no clue about this method. I only heard that some wild flowers can help, which is odd because there are a lot of mosquitos in forest areas.
Re: How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home by ralphmeyer: 8:29pm On Jul 24
I usually place pots of lavender and citronella around my outdoor seating area and near windows and doors to create a natural barrier. They not only repel mosquitoes but also attract beneficial insects like bees and butterflies, which is great for the garden. Another great tip is to look into natural mosquito repellents like basil, lemongrass, and rosemary. These plants can help keep mosquitoes away and make your home and garden smell wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Some Igbo Folklore Songs Long Forgotten / Onye Ga Edu Anyi? / Colonial Era Pictures Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.