Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Do You Drink Alcohol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Drink Alcohol (196 Views)

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / 1 Corinthians 8:9-13 "Should Christians Drink Alcohol?" SEEK FIRST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Drink Alcohol by Olaolar(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
95% of nigerians are addicted to alcohol both:
young and old
Rich and poor
Healthy and sicker
A lot of alcohol companies are found it Nigeria with different kind of names that i will not be able to mention. Even a commercial vehicle drivers on motion taking alcohol ricking passengers life .
But the painful things is that have caught religious Muslim and christens taking alcohol .where by I told them but GOD and the holy book tell us not to drink alcohol..
It's a pity a Christian Brother challenge me that it's lie .. proven JESUS CHRIST says will should drive alcohol but not to get drunk.. is that true ?
Just because JESUS CHRIST serve five thousand people with wine � is wine not different from alcohol. Many christen hide under this story of Jesus and using that as and excuse to drink beer and alcohol..
Well' only GOD can judge

(1) (Reply)

New message from onitiri/Message from csi to all omo oko yoruba / 2023 Australian Open Tennis To Stream Live Exclusively / The Benefits And Considerations Of Pet Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.