Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle (771 Views)

Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. / Can Herbs Cure Hepatitis C? / Blood Tonic Used With Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle by madaora(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
The cure for hepatitis B has been available but not in medical science.
Recently I did a research on a herbal product with a medical doctor(who uses herbal method to treat his patients where medical science has failed)l
I was so amazed to discover that same herbal product that I have known for some time is the same one the doctor uses to cure hepatitis (all types)
One thing I have discovered about herbs is that one herb can take care of more than two ailments and when it's combined with other herbs the result is excellent.
Bear in mind that herbal method is a gradual process, with the right dosage, consistency and patience cure is 100% guaranteed.
So if you are still looking for hepatitis B CURE you can only get it in the herbal world NOT in medical science.
The combination of milk thistle and some other herbs is the solution to Hepatitis B and liver diseases.
The reason why most people still suffer from ailments that can not be cured by medical science is that they are not open minded towords functional medicine (herbs).
My husband suffered asthma for more than 30years using medical treatment to manage the condition for several years. It was when he decided to go for herbal method that was how he found the cure and guess what was the cure? BLACK SEED OIL, (original extract) yes you heard me right, that was the herbal oil that cured my husband's asthma and till date he has not encounter any asthma attack he is enjoying good health to the glory of God Almighty.
In conclusion there is cure for hepatitis B and other ailments we must be open minded towards functional medicines (herbs) so that we can enjoy the benefits of their. healing properties.
This herbal product works for liver diseases and also good for detoxifications of the liver and kidney

Call; 07025653738
WhatsApp: +2348095927126.
Re: Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
madaora:

The cure for hepatitis B has been available but not in medical science.
Recently I did a research on a herbal product with a medical doctor(who uses herbal method to treat his patients where medical science has failed)l
I was so amazed to discover that same herbal product that I have known for some time is the same one the doctor uses to cure hepatitis (all types)
One thing I have discovered about herbs is that one herb can take care of more than two ailments and when it's combined with other herbs the result is excellent.
Bear in mind that herbal method is a gradual process, with the right dosage, consistency and patience cure is 100% guaranteed.
So if you are still looking for hepatitis B CURE you can only get it in the herbal world NOT in medical science.
The combination of milk thistle and some other herbs is the solution to Hepatitis B and liver diseases.
The reason why most people still suffer from ailments that can not be cured by medical science is that they are not open minded towords functional medicine (herbs).
My husband suffered asthma for more than 30years using medical treatment to manage the condition for several years. It was when he decided to go for herbal method that was how he found the cure and guess what was the cure? BLACK SEED OIL, (original extract) yes you heard me right, that was the herbal oil that cured my husband's asthma and till date he has not encounter any asthma attack he is enjoying good health to the glory of God Almighty.
In conclusion there is cure for hepatitis B and other ailments we must be open minded towards functional medicines (herbs) so that we can enjoy the benefits of their. healing properties.
This herbal product works for liver diseases and also good for detoxifications of the liver and kidney

Call; 07025653738
WhatsApp: +2348095927126.
swear to god its not scam and the herb is genuine and works then i will buy

1 Like

Re: Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle by madaora(f): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2023
I don't need to swear to prove to you that herbal medicine works wonders. I understand your doubts but you need to change your mind set. I hated any thing called herbal medicine but my mindset was changed for good in 2016.
My Dad had diabetes sores on his foot that year and all efforts made by his doctor for the sores to heal up wasn't working. It got to a time his foot was rottening away and he suggested his foot be amputated to save the remaining part of the leg. Luckily for him, a friend of mine who is medical nurse who also believes in functional medicine recommended black tea and some other herbs for him and also warned me to change my Dad' treatment to herbal method if not he will not survive it because is not everybody that have the psychological strength to cope with the loss of a leg. He greed to the herbal method of treatment and to the glory of God the sores heal up and through my dad's experience some people were saved from amputation all because they changed their mindset.
I have been researching on herbs since then to know which other cures are available for ailments that doesn't have medical cure and I'm surprised to find out there are herbal cures.
First we need to change our mind set about functional medicines (herbs) and secondly we need to stop being in bondage of the reports of medical sciences. If there is no known cure for ailments in medical sciences that does not mean it's the same with herbal medicines (functional medicines)
Take a look at this plant called phyllanthus amarus it works for hepatitis B, kidney stones and liver disease but most times the plants efficiency is not enough to cure. It needs the combination of other herbs like Milk thistle, Gale of the wind and two other herbs to be able to cure these ailments 100% perfectly and that's what Biotrend formula A+ solution does.

Re: Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle by heybeebugatty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hope this work as claimed
Re: Cure Hepatitis B (all Types) And Liver Diseases With Milk Thistle by heybeebugatty(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Hope it work

(1) (Reply)

Fight Diabetes - Know The Facts / Science Discoveries / Online Medicine Prescription Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.