Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? (9233 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Arizoner: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I be man?
You mean chair lady?
yeah. You ll have my signatory to all my bank accounts
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arizoner:
yeah. You ll have my signatory to all my bank accounts
Hm. Are you married or have a child or children before?
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Arizoner: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Hm. Are you married or have a child or children before?
i'm very single
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Nathaniel33(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Because they are humans and sometimes need the real deal..As a Guy please use protection or use your hands or tell her to self-service you ..HIV no get reverse and those stupid infection can be annoying ,Smelling and costly ..I don jamm..So wise up .
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arizoner:
i'm very single
Don't be offended o. Before I take you as a serious suitor.
What's your height, skin colour?
Do you v gap tooth, broken teeth or missing teeth?
Deformity, handicapped, crippled?
Do you v eye defect? Do you use glasses?
Are you a Christian?
Your tribe?
And lastly, are you rich?
Like can you pay tithe of 6 figures without groaning. For example paying N500K as tithe?
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Arizoner:
i've always had a crush on you. You are fierce

O...kay.

Thanks, I guess kiss
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Tunagee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Don't be offended o. Before I take you as a serious suitor.
What's your height, skin colour?
Do you v gap tooth, broken teeth or missing teeth?
Deformity, handicapped, crippled?
Do you v eye defect? Do you use glasses?
Are you a Christian?
Your tribe?
And lastly, are you rich?
Like can you pay tithe of 6 figures without groaning. For example paying N500K as tithe?

Hehehehe!!!! You did not ask whether i have a house and lived in Parkview in Ikoyi, or something
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Potentherbs: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Peterrio:
post a link to a clinical paper or research paper that supports the claims that Xtralarge works

At Potent Herbals, we stock and sell only high quality herbal supplements. The reviews of our customers are satisfactory.

I welcome your review here after use.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by meobizy(f): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Any topic concerning sex is highly patronized on Nairaland. This forum is full of curious virgins.
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Potentherbs: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Potentherbs:
Please your partner... Get XTRALARGE now

It's another weekend when we spend quality time with your partner and family, don't let sexual problems hinder your happiness. If you are willing to try our enhancement products at a discount call me now we can deliver to you at your location today thanks. 08052357766

Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Eddieryanz: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Really I had raw sex with wholes uncountable times, am the one who always begs them to put off the condom after failing to ejaculate.
Re: Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? by Gandrova: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Zeal0000007:
insane people everywhere, why play with ur life just because of 5mins foolishness. why try to endanger ur lives and future by having unprotected sex, see my man, HIV no dey show for face, U can't to be taking medications for d rest part of ur life, pls desieze from unprotected sex, if u must have sex use condoms. U might even have HIV and be sharing it without knowing because of the early symptoms, abeg use condoms, na beg I dey beg u , abeg
desist not desieze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / I Need A Wife **my Pix Included** / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.