Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu (438 Views)

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
“We have children who have gone to school and cannot find jobs for years and someone (Tinubu) is saying it is his turn.” - Obi

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi has said it is the turn of Nigerian youths and women to take back Nigeria.

He made the assertion during a recent visit to Akwa Ibom (his wife’s home country) for his campaign.

Peter Obi while revealing his plans for Nigeria if elected president of Nigeria next month, said Nigerians should hold him accountable if he fails to change the country.

“Stop listening to all these parties telling you about structure. They brought Nigeria to where it is today.

“When we started this democracy, we had less than 50 million poor people in Nigeria, today it is 133 million people and growing every day.

“Nigeria can feed itself, let’s bring people who can focus on helping Nigeria. Let nobody tell you it is his turn, or tell you, you have to wait for next time.

“It is the turn of Nigerian youths and women to take back this country. Your children are suffering. We have children who have gone to school and cannot find jobs for years and someone (Tinubu) is saying it is his turn, which turns? It is your turn to retire.

“Let those people who want to be president come here as I came here and speak to you, not through their spokesperson. You don’t campaign anywhere in the world through a spokesperson, you go personally.

“If you are looking for a job, you go for employment directly, that is why I am here.

“I want you to go to the nooks and crannies of Akwa Ibom and tell them that somebody is determined to change Nigeria. Hold me responsible if I don’t change this country,” he said.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/its-your-turn-to-retire-obi-bombs-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi has said it is the turn of Nigerian youths and women to take back Nigeria.
OC Lamba are you one of the Nigerian youths or women?
As far as I am concern you're also one of the old guards that has brought the country to it knees.

If you have had an undeniable impressive antecedent that makes you standout I'll have considered your admonition, but naay it's all talk and no outstanding track record.
Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by iSense247: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed.

2 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by Naijanascam: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Certified
Confirmed

3 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
cheesy

What else can a man do when he cannot cry?. He laughs in self deceit. Cry in peace my guy, there's no shame in showing true emotions. I understand your pain grin

Obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
We shall see
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by MarveworldG: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria Decides
Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by Bmaster(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chineke I bizikwa n'elu ?
See as our little sources of income is about to crumble because of CBN's cash policy.

CBN this,CBN that.
Who Approved what CBN is doing ?
Mr.president,
Is it a good policy?
Yes!!
But does it came at the Right Time,and was every necessary tools to facilitate the policy put in place ?
No !!!!!

Whatever will make APC rule Nigeria this year again after May 29, God please forbid it!!! cry cry

We need someone we can hold Accountable, not someone it would Take 6 months to appoint ministers

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
iSense247:
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed.
It a cause for national concern, we cannot move from one extremist in power to another and this time around more sophisticated extremists. We really need to pray fervently and vote against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: ‘It’s Your Turn To Retire,’ Obi Bombs Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like

(1)

48 Estates 800 Building To Be Affected / Jagaban Army’: PDP Campaign Calls For Tinubu’s Arrest / Ipob Terrorist Should Stop Their Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.