Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,762 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Getting Married Is Not A Joke, You Have To Sacrifice If You Are Thinking Of Get - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Getting Married Is Not A Joke, You Have To Sacrifice If You Are Thinking Of Get (324 Views)

"I Am Sure The Woman You Married Is Tired Of That Marriage" - Nkechi Blessing / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Getting Married Is Not A Joke, You Have To Sacrifice If You Are Thinking Of Get by Gistsource: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2023
"Getting married is not a joke, you have to sacrifice if you are thinking of getting married"--Actor Frederick Leonard

Nollywood actor Frederick Leonard has revealed one of the important reasons why he is enjoying his marriage to colleague Peggy Ovire.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/getting-married-is-not-joke-you-have-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Again, Brymo Apologises To Ndigbo On His Hateful Tweets Against Them / Bbtitans: Mmeli Becomes First Head Of House, Khosi Is First Tail Of The House / Sarah Martins Blows Hot As Netizen Accuses Judy Austin Of Cheating On Alleged Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.