Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,400 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors (17449 Views)

Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by oyichi: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2023
I don't understand, what about the people they killed, even the military personnels that are dead and there wife's that are now widows, nawa ooo, I fear this government, so other apc members can not tell bihari that he is making mistakes, even tinubu that is claiming that he knows how to solve our problems can not convince bihari no to do this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by ZeeAngelus: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by TheEndless: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
alot of people kidnapped last night now this rubbish and some still want another terrorist backed government... well. yesterday a foolish man was advicing me to vote for one old dragon and his sucide bomber friend come 2023 as a true patroit of nigeria i spat on his new shoes .the next person that tells me that i would treat like a terrorist. if you vote for APC you are a goddamned terrorist
Uchiha Óbito… One of my favorite characters that year.
In any case I couldn’t careless if this country burns, na everybody wey still dey 9ja go suffer am since una decide to allow Agbado bottomboys decide who go win election
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by sematec(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2023
To come and rig election for them. APC is complete evil
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by manmade(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2023
The way things are going ,a time is coming that the Nigerian army will be dominate by the so called repented terrorist,this is the logic: the good hearted soldiers are getting weary and leaving the job because of poor remuneration and nepotism, Nigerian youths are no longer showing interest in joining the army as they used to do , then the only people that will be applying for the job are this so-called ex terrorist and they would likely be recruited enmass since they are the only one that is showing interest in the job , you could imagine what it would be like to have over 80,000 or more ex terrorist in Nigerian army, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by jamace(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Cantonese:
And they want to stop soldiers from resigning, with such reckless moves. How do they determine that those evil men and women are repentant? What if they pretend to be humble, just to get out of detention? Where in the world have they seen governments categorizing terrorists as "repentant" and reintegrating them back into society? Where do they see evil men who have killed several people and destroyed whole villages, allowed to go free after a short detention?

Truly the leadership of this country is not serious. What we simply see playing out is nepotism. Some terrorists who are sponsored by certain big men will get their release and then returned to the trenches after a little time.
Help me tell them o. Nigeria is gone.

Lets vote Peter Obi to rescue the nation.

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2023
"This has, however, heightened fears that the repentant terrorists military may have ulterior motives"
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Masterclass32: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Why is it only boko haram terrorists that this govt seems eager accept their 'repentance' and release them?

Why not ipob and yoruba nation agitators? Don't they ever repent?
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Mercury12(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Don't release them please.

But Brigadier General Bashir Adewinbi (retd.), on his part, dismissed the insinuations that those the military was planning to release to society would return to their old ways.

He added that the military would have learnt from past experience to ensure that such mistakes were not repeated, noting that the ex-terrorists would be closely monitored.

“The military must have learnt from the incident and ensured that they (repentant terrorists) might have been properly de-radicalised before releasing them into society. I think they will be watched closely and whoever is caught going back should be dealt with within the ambit of the law. I doubt that these ones will go back to their vomit,” Adewinbi stated.
You doubt if the will go back to their vomit?? What if they went back to their vomit? Does Nigeria has the technology to effectively monitor them?
This man sef. U must be a boko haram too undecided
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by matm: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
Have they been tried by the court of law and declared not guilty?
If no, they shld be charged to court legally for trial .
Then they can apply for the court to de-radicalise them if it exists in the book of law.
Security agencies have done theirs by arresting them, the next is left for d judiciary and no other body.
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Brushstrokes20: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2023
The lifeless scammer and cohorts are unrepentant THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided undecided

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by ugo2chukwu: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2023
There is no smoke without fire
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Mcbayo(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
Terrorism breathing free in Nigeria....

Embrace yourself, more bombing, kidnapping and killings coming this 2023...

You and your family are protected under God's mercy...
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Fujiyama: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian army undecided
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by JoeNL22(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2023
But why nawu?
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by FuckDModz: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

Because of the election.

I'm sure they all have PVCs and force people to vote for the governor's preferred candidate.
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Valkrie: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2023
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/fears-as-military-plans-ex-terrorists-release-to-governors/

If I'm a soldier or a commander my mantra would be take no prisoners...simple...!! What's the point in this furrcking catch and release game and they would be recycled back into the theater to kill same soldiers who captured them in the first place....!!!

Countless times soldiers have seen the so called rehabilitated and repentant boko people shooting at them during engagement....!!

1 Like

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by nick50(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Election Don reach na..small time u go hear say kano get 50million votes
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by EmekaMD(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
This is crazy. Military personnels sacrifice their lives to catch these guys only for them to be released back into the community and then they go back into the bushes to start killing again and the circle continues..

I'll never encourage anyone i care about to join nigerian military

1 Like

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by leisuretym: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Why do you want to release killer, you want to release them to they can also sign out before or by May 29th ? Kind of making sense now !

They are working for the grand patron of Miyetti Allah as suggested in some section of social media post and his trying to free them before he leave office
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by jimmyvic(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
What is repentant about terrorism after wasting so many innocent souls??
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Tannhauser(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
sad
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by karzyharsky(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2023
I blame the military men for capturing dem in d first place instead of shooting dem on sight
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by 2tpick: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigeria's criminal justice system tackle Kidnappers, armed robbers and ritualists with incarceration while terrorists (who are a combination of the aforementioned trio) are tackled through retributive justice just cos they bear certain characteristics
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Bobbiee: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2023
Why now? If a person steals that person would do 5 years in jail, but terrorists that have killed many people would be released after a few months
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by Eurasia: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Muslims support this, Buhari is a terrorist.

His Fulani jihadist kinsmen are worst than Boko Haram

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by CodeTemplar: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/
Alleged sponsors of Yoruba Nation Agitators and IPOB have been unearthed by this satanic government, but no sponsor of BH terrorism have been exposed or prosecuted. Even the ones the UAE exposed were being shielded from justice by the Buhari presidency.

There have been multiple court orders for Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu to be released from unlawful custody that are being fragantly disobeyed. Yet fucking blood shedder and killers terrorists undeserving of a fucking amnesty are being senselessly released back into a world they have caused so much pain, anguish, and beleaguered.

It will never be well with the FG, Nigerian Army and whosoever that supported this devillish operation "safe-corridor" programme to rehabilitate killers.
The most useless govt in the spiritual and physical history of mankind.

The thunder that will fire these brainwashed English speaking illiterate govt is still building energy. The consuming fire of God and thunder unexplainable rolled in one is waiting for them. They grounded to economy while focusing on how to make killers of GDP sustainers relevant for eighth years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by CodeTemplar: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2023
jimmyvic:
What is repentant about terrorism after wasting so many innocent souls??
it is called planned repentance. The.most sophisticated form of stupidity and witchcraft rolled in one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by 9japride(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2023
Those supporting every move by the government not minding the implications, should dedicate their communities for the repentant BH members to do community service. They should be sent to all their villages to help them integrate fully. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by 2016v2017: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zelenskyy:
And Kasim Shettima is behind all this...

This discussion will not be here today, if he had not founded Boko Haram and he has been crying for them to be given Amnesty...

This is the same person that Thïefnubu with his empty head came up with as a VP candidate....

Thïefnubu and the APC must not be voted for..

A vote for Thïefnubu is a vote for Boko Haram

A vote for Thïefnubu is a vote for Increased Insurgency

A vote for Thïefnubu is a vote for more killings and bloodshed in Nigeria

Enough is Enough: The APC, Thïefnubu and his Boko Haram VP candidate Must Go to Hell
Re: Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
greenermodels:
Buhari doesn't respect court orders to release Nnamdi KANU and Sunday Igbogho but is releasing thousands of Book haram and Fulani herdsmen especially now that his tenure is coming to an end. Vote Peter Obi for a President that would handle Nigeria's security problems without fear or favour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Reply Tinubu Now, Oyegun Says / Buhari @ 74... Drop Your Wishes / Police Raid Edwin Clark’s House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.