Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lead Us Not Into Temptation. Amen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lead Us Not Into Temptation. Amen. (110 Views)

Does God Lead One Into Temptation / Pope Francis To Change Of Lord’s Prayer: ‘lead Us Not Into Temptation’ / Pray For Your Pastor Not To Fall Into Temptation,sexy Ass In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lead Us Not Into Temptation. Amen. by Victoroduogu(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Lead Us not into Temptation. Amen.

"Have you set yourself up for trouble before? You act along knowing you’re in the wrong. It’s 2nd Jan. My friend dresses and leaves for work. I battle catarrh and cough. I eat groundnuts. A research I’d read said it dries the throat and causes cough. I take some more. I know I should take my malaria second dose, but I take a third dose of groundnuts instead. Drug abuse. The chain of setting myself up needs to be stretched. The biggest temptation comes next beckoning..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/01/08/lead-us-not-into-temptation-amen/

(1) (Reply)

Confusion! / The Light Of The World / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day52).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.