Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,577 members, 7,917,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who Has Never Been In Love Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Never Been In Love Before? (8065 Views)

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by seedord247(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
chi-baby:

To b completely honest, Av never felt da real deal.
I alwayz reserve my Love giving grin
I use my head alot not my heart cuz my heart is too quick to accept embarassed

just wait on till you are 35. . . you will know what they call love.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Galaxy7: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Love is one big illusion GRIN!
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by dealordea(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
seedord247:

just wait on till you are 35. . . you will know what they call love.

I no fit laugh, Young girls, maybe when she turn 50, she will know what love is, grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Galaxy7: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
Tried to love many times but no body accepted my love but I've come to appreciate the fact that the so called love does not exist
those you claim to love are there to suck you dry and take to their hills.telling you out of experience
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by seedord247(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
Galaxy7:

Tried to love many times but no body accepted my love but I've come to appreciate the fact that the so called love does not exist
those you claim to love are there to suck you dry and take to their hills.telling you out of experience

because you are not ready to give out thay why you found it hard for people to love you.

don't you know love is a flower . . . .  the more you wet it with water the more he grows.

means the more you spend money and make your girl happy the more she love you.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by DreaShola: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Have never being in love probably because I find it very difficult to trust people
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by joe4christ(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
Love equates sickness, it is pain, it has little or rather short form of pleasure in it but the rest is unquenchable, unexplanable and undescripable pain and sorrow,
I would'nt wish my enemy such an experience,
If you think otherwise, then you've never truly been deep into it or you're just new into it.
But once beaten twice shy
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by chibaby5(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
seedord247:

just wait on till you are 35. . .  you will know what they call love.

Is dat the age u fell in love? undecided Did u jus turn 70 ds yr?
Silly man
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by agentzakky(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
i dont think em in love though have been in ma present relationship for the past 4years. i dont feel what others feels, like wanting to be with their patner all the time,now em of the opinion that there is nothing call love we are just tolerating each other.
pls keep this comment away from ma girl.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Pweety4me(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
Roki continu with the reasonable topics, reminds me there are still sane people on nl.

Makes me feel a lil emberassed
embarassed tongue
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by sweetguy10(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
joe4christ:

Love equates sickness, it is pain, it has little or rather short form of pleasure in it but the rest is unquenchable, unexplanable and undescripable pain and sorrow,
I would'nt wish my enemy such an experience,
If you think otherwise, then you've never truly been deep into it or you're just new into it.
But once beaten twice shy

Post of the week . You're completely right , the pain that accompanies love is so enormous that if things don't go right the heart will be broken and destroyed forever . Love has caused so many damages to the human mind , lots died indirectly all because of love , some are left hopeless all for it , marriages crumble all because of love and people cheat all because of love .I've seen the case of a married lady going to sleep with her ex because 'he's the one she truly love' . Truly once beaten thrice shy , I HATE that thing called love .
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by egberipops(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
hmnnnnn. love. my wound is still fresh from the hurt
of the one i loved and had already had a baby with
but is getting married to another man because i cud
not go back to the uk when i was suppose to cos of
visa issues. this happened just 3 days ago. now tell
me how do i love again? thank God i had a baby from the
first love so just love me child and move on, Bleep any blessed babe when i see the opotu.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
Abeg @op, what kind of love are we talking about here? Attraction? Extreme friendship? Family love?? Please define the boundaries.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Rokiatu.

Loving the colors of your outfit girlie!

[size=18pt]Awesome.[/size] cool

@ topic DEFINITELY not me. I have been in love so many times I think I need to quit! angry
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by maclatunji: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sorry to all the heartbroken people here. Go watch a few cartoons to get over the depression. I hope nobody will do something stupid. If the one you love is not accessible, accept the one that is dying for you to love them and move on.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
embarassed
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by 2nex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
hmmm!love love love, the most painful part of it is the pains and regrets it leavs in tie end, i tnk its beta to xperienc it atlist wen one is stil a teenager.only if one can control himself so he is nt carid away
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
maclatunji:

Sorry to all the heartbroken people here. [size=18pt]Go watch a few cartoons to get over the depression[/size]. I hope nobody will do something silly. If the one you love is not accessible, accept the one that is dying for you to love them and move on.

[size=18pt]T.K.O!!!!!!![/size] LSFL!!!!!  grin

AS CLASSIC AS DON KING'S HAIR!  grin  grin
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2011

Any reason why?

hardcore sex, hot flings, and no-strings-attached trysts are much better because they seldom cause heartbreaks and dashed hopes. Is love permanent? No. Is love unconditional? No. Is love selfless? No. In view of the foregoing FACTS, I can only quote the legendary Nat King Cole:

"When I fall in love, , ,it would be forever. . .or I'll never fall in love. In this restless world [that we live in], love is ended before it's begun. . . . . . ."

Since human beings' inexorable fickleness and sheer perversity makes it impossible to remain in love forever - in spite of one's external pressures/influences, and the peculiar circumstances associated with the supposedly loved person - the whole idea of love is pointless. It only carries deceit and broken promises (intentional or unintentional).
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
^interesting!
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
op. i think i have never been in love. just wait, in couple of hours, im going to fall in love with a nairalander
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
^fingers crossed
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by ikebemaste: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
I certainly have and I think it's one of the most beautiful thing in this world. at least to me
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
I don tire for nl o o. Sexkillz and coogar dey trali5 me now its busayo. Kilode nah?

@ikebemaster, what a name? hope u dont do too much ikebe cos hin fit land u for wahala
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Feraz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
Love!!!!!!!! What's that word again?!never felt it. Just hope i'd be prepared for its ups n downs when the time comes cos i know it comes with its conditions
MzDarkSkin:

@ Rokiatu.

Loving the colors of your outfit girlie!

[size=18pt]Awesome.[/size]  cool

@ topic DEFINITELY not me. I have been in love so many times I think I need to quit!  angry
awwww. . . . . . Pls, share some of them with me. . . Hope you don't mind?
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by sweetguy10(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
The hardest part of it is the feelings of dashed world after things fall apart , u'll be surprised and all you'll keep asking yourself is 'where have I gone wrong ' and what makes it even painful is when one remembers the sacrifice ,labour ,stress et all done to make things work out . Even if you later start dating someone else everything shall never be the same , you'll blame the new lover for mistakes of the old one and you know what makes it painful the most ? It's when you see the person that breaks U̶̲̥̅̊я heart happy and 'in love' with someone else this will make you want to go to the extreme and hurt him/her back .

Something happened to my girlfriend's distant relative a month ago( a 32 year old guy) he was coming from the launching of his sister's new album ( quite popular musician) his car developed a sudden fault and he stopped to check it , immediately he alighted he was hit by another on-coming car and his two legs her crushed completely(along bank anthony way) hospitals rejected him and his family resorted to the unorthodox means , after enough findings the man that's treating him being a trado-medical man discovered that the attack was from his fiance's ex boyfriend (I'm not the spiritual-believe type but this one's way too glaring I can't go into details) all because he's sad and angry that she's getting married to someone else and he has not been able to get his life on track after 6 years since they broke up . The bros died 3 days ago he could not withstand the pains of the crushed legs , this is not a made up story @ all , see one of the evils of heart break ? Time for sober reflection !!y and 'in love' with someone else this will make you want to go to the extreme and hurt him/her back .

Something happened to my girlfriend's distant relative a month ago( a 32 year old guy) he was coming from the launching of his sister's new album ( quite popular musician) his car developed a sudden fault and he stopped to check it , immediately he alighted he was hit by another on-coming car and his two legs her crushed completely(along bank anthony way) hospitals rejected him and his family resorted to the unorthodox means , after enough findings the man that's treating him being a trado-medical man discovered that the attack was from his fiance's ex boyfriend (I'm not the spiritual-believe type but this one's way too glaring I can't go into details) all because he's sad and angry that she's getting married to someone else and he has not been able to get his life on track after 6 years since they broke up . The bros died 3 days ago he could not withstand the pains of the crushed legs , this is not a made up story @ all , see one of the evils of heart break ? Time for sober reflection !!
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ve never been in Love before mehn, maybe cos am an apprentice to Hitler! angry
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Feraz:

Love!!!!!!!! What's that word again?!never felt it. Just hope i'd be prepared for its ups n downs when the time comes cos i know it comes with its conditions awwww. . . . . . Pls, share some of them with me. . . Hope you don't mind?

once I collect myself I will.

I am still BITTER! grin
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Feraz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Out of love; sacrifice is born, hate is born. . . . . .
MzDarkSkin:

once I collect myself I will.

I am still BITTER! grin
hmmmm. . . . . . .don't worry, you don't have to carry the burden alone wink
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by sheyguy: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2011
[b]being in love with What[/b] smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2011
Feraz:

Out of love; sacrifice is born, hate is born. . . . . .hmmmm. . . . . . .don't worry, you don't have to carry the burden alone wink

You are a male or female?
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Lax75(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
El Guapo:

Ve never been in Love before mehn, maybe cos am an apprentice to Hitler! angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Black Model Exposes Her Boobs Photos / Lady Buys Boxers For Her Boyfriend, Printed Her Face On It (photos) / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.