Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day (219 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by PaNnamdi: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2023
I am having some issues with my wife.She says that she can't share me with any woman,but am an African man.if I don't have the means to care for her I doubt she would still be with me up to this moment.

But the issue am trying to get sorted out is that I don't want to have 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th wife tags,I just want all of them to be equal.

If I marry 3 women at once will that stop the position tags associated with women? and how can I make my wife see herself as equal with the other 3 women I want to marry.Also if u are an unmarried woman on nairaland with good manners,don't die in shame sent me a DM and shoot your shot thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by Solofresh2: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Go ahead
The wahala wey you dey find, you go see am grin
Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by PaNnamdi: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Solofresh2:
Go ahead
The wahala wey you dey find, you go see am grin
I want to do it but I want all of them to be the same,I nor want first wife,second wife etc tag sad
Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by Solofresh2: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2023
PaNnamdi:

I want to do it but I want all of them to be the same,I nor want first wife,second wife etc tag sad
Wahala Wahala Wahala grin
Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2023
4 is the minimum bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by tee59(f): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2023
Just prepare to die untimely.
Re: I Want To Marry 3 Wives In A Day by PaNnamdi: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
tee59:
Just prepare to die untimely.
Why should I sad
U ladies don't want to share.come to think of it,so many woman suffering because they don't have husband
I am helping some females out of frustration too undecided

(1) (Reply)

Let's Spice Up The Romance Section / Advise Needed With Conflicting Plans. / Question Of The Day: An Urgent Answer Is Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.