Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos (4073 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Edem247(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Linda Ikeji Stirs Reaction After New Photos Where She Flaunts Her Curves, Handbag and Shoes Surfaced Online

The beautiful Nigerian blogger and internet personality, Linda Ikeji has stirred a lot of reactions after new photos where she flaunted her body curves, handbag and exotic sneakers had surfaced online. A couple of hours ago, the beautiful Nigerian celebrity took to her ... See More

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by DispatcherLagos: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2023
I sometimes imagine myself rubbing this evening newspaper's clitoris grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Johnpeter3021: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wizkid Makes Shatta wale Scared as he cruise in his 500 million naira Lamborghini Urus in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKl5x_bUds
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
sorry you are too broke and only her gate man's dog is allowed to drill ur already bored anus

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aunty is old, out of shape and a baby momma. Only gigolos would look her way. Let her stick to devices run on batteries so she can keep deceiving bitter “feminists.”

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by overdrive(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

If wishes were horses.................
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by MikeMicheal(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Smelly bleached old cargo.
Pueeh!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by etrange: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
meobizy:
Aunty is old, out of shape and a baby momma. Only gigolos would look her way. Let her stick to devices run on batteries so she can keep deceiving bitter “feminists.”

Hhmm... How do you just wake up and decide, let me go and be hateful? It's your business if you don't want to get old, but the lady in question has some achievements do show for the number of years she has spent on earth. She has money, fame and a child. When she wants some good bed action, she gets it. What do you have? No fame, not as rich as she is, maybe series of failed relationships or a frustrating marriage, and you're probably also sleeping with hoes. So how exactly are you superior to the person you're criticizing? Nawa o.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Stargangz: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Can she employ me to bath her and help wash her undies? Aje I won't collect shishi grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Tinney104(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Still waiting !!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
OK.
My concern is that Nigerian Men don't still understand what curvy means.

Curvy means a hourglass or pear with tiny waists and generous busts and hips. It was all about the extreme hip to waist ratio, regardless of size.

@ bolded matters..
tiny waist [as longer it is smaller than the shoulder and hips ] .

shoulders to waist /hip ratio

But here the term "curvy" is used to describe
fuller,
rounder figu res of all proportions.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by gommez: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
meobizy:
bros try n hussle n make money so u can think properly

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by care4you: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Evening........

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Baronthecelebri: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2023
She don dey old.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by JustANairlander(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2023
MILF
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Iamicekid(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Since this Aunty cast that time, her body don calm stupid motivational speaker, u dey preach against sex and how marriage ain’t an achievement, where as she dey collect prick steadily still dey beg the uncle to please marry her, she even buy ring engage herself join… omo follow motivational speaker at ur own expense
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos by Undefeatable22: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2023
I used to crush on this lady wink

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Or Monica: who is hotter? / Wedding Photos Of Barack Obama And Mitt Romney / Mother-daughter Indecency Duo Seek Father-son Sex Scene Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.