Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Most Rewarding Program In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Rewarding Program In Nigeria (541 Views)

Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! / Quick Tips How To Increase Your Earnings From Affiliate Program In Nigeria / Admission Into Undergraduate Program In The Uk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Rewarding Program In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2011
Here is the most rewarding and reasonable program by a popular company here in Nigeria.
You get paid to submit Questions.
Get any 10 reasonable questions and the answers. Send to the company and receive N750 instantly to your account.
This questions are needed by the company for a popular sponsored media program.
You can make 50k monthly with this oppirtunity.
This information is classified and reserved for some people. I am giving it out to a few. Hurry now while pisitions last. Though the program is 100% free. I am not giving you free. If you cant afford 5k for this info. Dont contact me.
Sms or call
Ken- 07037282805
Re: Most Rewarding Program In Nigeria by bece: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Um 9 1 4
Re: Most Rewarding Program In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
So OP you want to collect 5k from people that will make 750naira for 10questions and solutions? You need to be flogged with koboko, come rub aboniki for ya bulala. Alika!

(1) (Reply)

Quagmire / Seun Please Include A SAFETY COLUMN / FUNNY..... But True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.