Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,505 members, 7,885,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude (3785 Views)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

You be beggar naa. I fit dey feed u

With the money you begged cheesy sorry nah
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I dey laugh. What ll you do?

Just ask for my address ...And I'll give you
Then you come and find out yourself hoe cheesy
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Prettygirl200(f): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmm sweetplum this your thread get as e be ooooo
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Just ask for my address ...And I'll give you
Then you come and find out yourself hoe cheesy
Son of a h0e, your type go just turn to bolo (mumu) as you see me
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

With the money you begged cheesy sorry nah
You can't state I begged from u. I m a working class lady. I m out if your trolls
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Lol illiterate.. read it slowly

My mom has a job

I wrote it like that incase you have autism and have a hard time comprehending simple things

I see u really v autism plus cognitive disorders
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Have I begged you for money?
I saw be nice to women without looking for sex

Did i accuse u of begging??

I can be nice to women ....but women that beg for money dont need sympathy....they should go and work....not exploit men's soft spot for financial gain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Son of a h0e, your type go just turn to bolo (mumu) as you see me

Ask for the damn address girl ... tongue

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I see u really v autism plus cognitive disorders

I doubt that you're a psychologist to detect such ... nah you'll rather spend time begging than study psychology tongue
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

You can't state I begged from u. I m a working class lady. I m out if your trolls

Begging isn't a job ... dont count yourself as a working class lady cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Begging isn't a job ... dont count yourself as a working class lady cheesy
I never begged you or anyone. Now if you don't stop lying, you are going to get me angry. Stop NOW!
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I never begged you or anyone. Now if you don't stop lying, you are going to get me angry. Stop NOW!

How do I believe you after this topic and your previous comments on this thread ?? You've never begged anyone?? Very hard to believe ...

You're going to get me angry
You're going to make me cry

Btw feel free to cry honey ... let the tears flow like the biblical river Nile

My advice : stop begging and get a job . Everyone ( regardless of gender ) will respect you that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

How do I believe you after this topic and your previous comments on this thread ?? You've never begged anyone?? Very hard to believe ...

You're going to get me angry
You're going to make me cry

Btw feel free to cry honey ... let the tears flow like the biblical river Nile

My advice : stop begging and get a job . Everyone ( regardless of gender ) will respect you that way.
For some moment, you must think you are chatting with your mate. Do you know how unfortunate you are that you can create a smooth conversation with a lady?
Your romance life is in coma
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Guderian(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Look at two adults above me

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by kkins25(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Shebi your uncle's here said you all sleep with girls with indomie n coke? You ll see girls like that naa. Not necessary me.
Yes, there are some of your aunties here that give up the coochie for coke; however, they do not offer the coochie on basis of accepting financial tokens from my uncles. If you intend to collect you should be ready to give. So it is written. grin grin grin
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
kkins25:
Yes, there are some of your aunties here that give up the coochie for coke; however, they do not offer the coochie on basis of accepting financial tokens from my uncles. If you intend to collect you should be ready to give. So it is written. grin grin grin
How much do you give?
Let me see how miserable you are. Answer quickly.
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Autobot05: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

For some moment, you must think you are chatting with your mate. Do you know how unfortunate you are that you can create a smooth conversation with a lady?
Your romance life is in coma

You had to bring in your age into this lmao grin
I dont date potential criminals in the first place

Na thief dey ask " gimme the money " the way you're insinuating here

Lady my foot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by kkins25(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

How much do you give?
Let me see how miserable you are. Answer quickly.
I don't do hookups aunty. Since you wan insult.

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
kkins25:

I don't do hookups aunty. Since you wan insult.
So why are you taking to me as if I be hookup.
Are your sisters hookups
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by kkins25(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

So why are you taking to me as if I be hookup.
Are your sisters hookups

So, why are you trying to deem me miserable, is you father miserable? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by jayworld15(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

When a man gives a woman money without asking for sex, he's seen as a hero.

God loves a cheerful giver. When you give, you v down a seed of blessing.
Especially those that are dating. Don't ask her for sex in return for money or gifts you give her. If you need sex, go to brothel if you are unmarried.
I actually appreciate men who give me gifts without expecting anything in return from me. I v prayed for them and they are seeing the results.
Asking a girl to open her pant cos you feel you v given her money or helpful to her is an height of wickedness. Such a man is like a loan shark! Girls are to be pampered like eggs. We are very harmless.
Guys, give females money as if you are giving your relations. The economy of Nigeria and developing countries has automatically put a lot of ladies at disadvantage in earning or working like men.
So....be nice.
Give and don't look back when you give to a female.

Lastly,
I know some boys here that are wicked ll misquote me. No p.
Hope say you dey give girls in your family money?
You sha no go wan off their pants too?

To think of this, you're a shameful "thing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Red02(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum watsup with you??

You bored on a sunday?? undecided
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
jayworld15:

To think of this, you're a shameful "thing".
You are the shameful one
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
kkins25:

So, why are you trying to deem me miserable, is you father miserable? grin
shut up waste of a child
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by kkins25(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
shut up waste of a child
nothing else to talk? buhahaha.. I don't know what make you ladies think two can't play the insult games. you'd argue with one or two agberos here nd start falsely believing that you're somehiw on top of the food chain. you guys are most of the time engaging teenagers.. hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
kkins25:
nothing else to talk? buhahaha.. I don't know what make you ladies think two can't play the insult games. you'd argue with one or two agberos here nd start falsely believing that you're somehiw on top of the food chain. you guys are most of the time engaging teenagers.. hahahaha..
I know you are a teen. But whatever you throw, you get double. Since you are a teen, it's rude to talk to your sisters this way. Say am sorry ma
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by kkins25(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know you are a teen. But whatever you throw, you get double. Since you are a teen, it's rude to talk to your sisters this way. Say am sorry ma
hahaha.. yeah we both wish
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Asking a man for money before giving him sex is rude
Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Verifiedtrader(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Be a gentle man for once. Give n get blessings back.
A girl like you wan give man blessing?
Lol.
Now I’ve seen everything.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

Re: Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude by Illegal1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
I jst dey laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.