Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,580 members, 7,944,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

“I calculate every move” Alex Ekubo finally responds to Fancy Acholonu’s allega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I calculate every move” Alex Ekubo finally responds to Fancy Acholonu’s allega (611 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I calculate every move” Alex Ekubo finally responds to Fancy Acholonu’s allega by Malodro: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
An audio recording of a conversation between Alexx Ekubo and his ex-fiancee Fancy Acholonu has leaked online, sparking reactions as more dirty bits between the ex-couple surface.

The Nollywood actor in the leaked audio could be heard, revealing that it was Fancy Acholonu who came back to him and wanted to make things right.
Alexx also noted in the leaked audio that he wasn’t willing to make an acknowledgement post to Fancy’s apology on his page, instead, he would just react to it onREAD MORE

Re: “I calculate every move” Alex Ekubo finally responds to Fancy Acholonu’s allega by Alexiiydon: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
You’re foolish OP

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Reveals How Much She Makes On Tiktok In A Week / Portable Proudly Show Off His Recent Award Best Streets Artist Of The Year (vid) / Netizens Express Concern For Alexx Ekubo As He Parties With Ini Edo & Other ‘sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.