Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,338 members, 7,950,669 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl (3440 Views)

Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by lereinter(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
akpunda86:

.haha I rember those days one ate my money I had 3 accounts in dat app,well I went to one of my uncle's tight in Abuja then took enuff pics,took pics in best hotels in Abuja,I swore I'll punish the girl ,she tut was smart,we video called idiot NVR knew was me,I sent her recharge card cos I swore she must pay,she took uber came to our bar,she saw me as a big guy I paid the uber,all the while I was calculating my expenses,we ate up to 120k in the restaurant don't wanna mention d name,I dropped my burnt android fone on the table and told her look after it that I wanna pee,that was how I drove off home.
I was so happy I paid her gud,lshe called and called NVR picked her call.what d bar did to her I don't know I just blocked her

Follow dis scope
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by immanuelsize: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see evil spirits hovering around you. Send me a DM so we can meet for your spiritual cleansing and you would be free and your life would begin to flourish like the lyilles after the morning dew.

This I have seen.
i thought your prophecy always goes with "small demons"? Why didn't you see such this time around?
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Realmi: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
But this format don cast since naa,, how this guy take fall mugu grin
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I see evil spirits hovering around you. Send me a DM so we can meet for your spiritual cleansing and you would be free and your life would begin to flourish like the lyilles after the morning dew.

This I have seen.

You didn't see me suddenly becoming rich because I used you as a ritual sacrifice?
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

i thought your prophecy always goes with "small demons"? Why didn't you see such this time around?

There's a lot of prophecy around me. He only listed one of those. I'm sure the small demon part is yet to be shown to him. Don't worry
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Arizoner:
will you cum to my house?

Will you give me all your savings?
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Arizoner: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Will you give me all your savings?
am a cheerful giver
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Arizoner:
am a cheerful giver

You did not answer the question.
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Arizoner: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You did not answer the question.
i answered the question. Dont be silly
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Arizoner:
i answered the question. Dont be silly

Cheerful giver is vague. Who knows the extent of your giving capabilities and capacities? But I'm only interested in the "financial capacity" aspect
Re: How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl by Arizoner: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Cheerful giver is vague. Who knows the extent of your giving capabilities and capacities? But I'm only interested in the "financial capacity" aspect
dont worry. i'm multifaceted cheerful giver. I'm in the other room. Join me

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mad Man With A Mobile Phone (picture) / Chicken Dies After Being Gang-raped By Three Men / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.